Lightning Warrior Raidy III

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

This table is for windowed version of the game that I have. No idea the version but I've attached the hashes in case you want to see if you have a different exe.
Made by coconutty
EDIT : Table now contains:
Health
MaxHealth
Mana
MaxMana
Charge
Level
EXP
MaxEXP
Gold
Return Stones

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Raidy3_Windowed_v2.CT
(3.7 KiB) Downloaded 116 times

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

First of all the table wasn't made by coconut or he re-made(tsuki made a base table with the starter stats such as money), then i made one table for this game a loong time ago and included even forms or teleport with a walkthrough for some forums around. Still, i'm sharing it here again so i don't end up losing the table myself.

The table contains

[code]

- General Codes(Raidy stats, money, exp, hp, lightning charge amount, form or transformation, conditions, etc)

- Teleport Code(Dungeons work in a system like X and Y, knowing where the boss is, you can directly teleport or skip directly to boss battles if want or to get another scene, i remember i shared a walkthrough alongside all coordinates to directly skip the entire game pretty much and only fight bosses a loong time ago).

- Healing Items(Everything that heals, change amount or make it infinite, up to player)

- Equipment(Get all possible equips from the game, in any amount player wants).

[/code]

The game edition we used was Jast version btw.