z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Wartales

Post by sanitka »

Imnus wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:27 pm
Hey, can you point to some documentation or tutorials about how to update or even how to make this tables?

I've been able to to fgure out how to edit values in some games on my own, but I've no idea how to make this tables.
google, youtube, Cheat Engine tutorials

but be aware that it is not a 10 minut or 10 hour job ;)

table makers are always welcome
good luck

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:50 pm
Look, you are commenting here almost a year, what about to toughen up and start learning, so you can update table for your favourite game yourself ? ;)
You won't believe it, but I would be very happy to sort everything out myself and not touch or distract anyone. Honestly! But I don't have enough time for everything(((

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

PreacherSana wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:39 pm
sanitka wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:50 pm
Look, you are commenting here almost a year, what about to toughen up and start learning, so you can update table for your favourite game yourself ? ;)
You won't believe it, but I would be very happy to sort everything out myself and not touch or distract anyone. Honestly! But I don't have enough time for everything(((
I believe you that's life but the same applies to table makers ;) we do not have unlimited time and we also do not focus on one game, but we can always kick-off a new table for a new game.

Silvercross
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silvercross »

Problem is, in this game, I can't change the value of the needed things like golds like other game. Since I don't understand the basic, it's nearly impossible to learn update the table. I would like to express my thank to the tablemakers but well, if you can help us update by ourselves, that'll be a great help. Or else, just leave it.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Silvercross wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:18 pm
Problem is, in this game, I can't change the value of the needed things like golds like other game. Since I don't understand the basic, it's nearly impossible to learn update the table. I would like to express my thank to the tablemakers but well, if you can help us update by ourselves, that'll be a great help. Or else, just leave it.
Do not be lazy and learn basics of CE or stop bragging ;).
Consider who will benefit from your learning CE - both you and fellow table users.
Good luck

btw how to find / change gold was mentioned in this forum many times

Silvercross
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silvercross »

Consider who will benefit from your learning CE - both you and fellow table users.
Good luck

Forum? If you don't point it out, I don't even know that. I thought this is the only topic that mention about Wartales. How can I start when I don't even know where to look? As veterans, you know exactly where to look and all the basic.

Can you tell me why I can't change gold in Wartales like other games such as Baldur's Gate? What's the problem here?

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Silvercross wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:04 pm
Good luck

Forum? If you don't point it out, I don't even know that. I thought this is the only topic that mention about Wartales. How can I start when I don't even know where to look? As veterans, you know exactly where to look and all the basic.

Can you tell me why I can't change gold in Wartales like other games such as Baldur's Gate? What's the problem here?
"How can I start when I don't even know where to look? "
google

"As veterans, you know exactly where to look and all the basic."
no, we might have slight advantage in updating/creating tables, rest is the same, we have to lookup informartion too

"Can you tell me why I can't change gold in Wartales like other games such as Baldur's Gate? What's the problem here?"
your laziness and the fact that Wartales is build on top of a custom engine with some values encrypted (which is mentioned for example in the very first comment)

Silvercross
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Silvercross »

Whatever ... Next

Guntlord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Guntlord »

Hello. I specifically created my account just to say the latest table sanitka posted on page 16-ish works for me as of the latest updates for this for everything there is you can change, with one exception as of now unless I make a new game, including gold manipulation - I just hit the "lazy option" and I'm on Experienced difficulty everything, region-locked. I'm in Drombach and around 60 hours in now, grinding all my guys up. I just use the world map movespeed cheat ordinarily, though. I made a separate save to try just about everything, including individual traits on characters, and I can change them to other character's positive ones - so I can farm the hemophilic bleeding trait in a fight on someone that doesn't have any at all, or has a bad trait, and change it to Glorious or something, for example. Be careful with it or you'll cause a crash. My singular exception is, I can't cause my fatigue to stop ticking down anymore. Infinite Resources still works, so I can make a ton of food and eat feasts all the time so I can play for three or four in-game days straight without stopping while sprinting everywhere and it's ok. Anyway, I hope this really long post helps, don't be afraid to mess with it. I'm still on Cheat Engine version 7.2 because I've been too lazy to update it for a really long time. Edit for clarity, drunk right now, messed up a sentence near the beginning

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Updated for v1.0.29435

pissdog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pissdog »

If don't mind, can someone put 'look' option that belonged to tfigment's table?
I want to change my comrades' appearance, sex etc :(
It would be much appreciate for that.

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

pissdog wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:35 pm
If don't mind, can someone put 'look' option that belonged to tfigment's table?
I want to change my comrades' appearance, sex etc :(
It would be much appreciate for that.
It is necessary to ask tfigment's itself to update the table. I asked him. but so far there is no reaction from him (( I hope he will update.

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PreacherSana »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:38 am
v8: Update to 26457
PLS Updated for v1.0.29435

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

PreacherSana wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:17 am
tfigment wrote:
v8: Update to 26457
PLS Updated for v1.0.29435
tfigment wrote:
Table is no longer being updated at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Feel free to update and contribute back a fixed version to the thread.

AmateurCheater9001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AmateurCheater9001 »

Im glad the Offset for the class got added... Now I can make big bulky dudes in my armies!!! Only downside is I havent found out a way to remove debuffs. Since at higher levels the bigger dudes get a debuffs, so its best you get it early game.

For traits. Choose a profession then override with somebody elses trait. You really gotta catch(hire) them all to get all traits.