z Wartales

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sombra
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Wartales

Post by sombra »

any updated table for the pirates of belerion update?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Khoulack
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Khoulack »

I wish tfigment would go back on his table, it was the best one with Zanzer's for companion pointers

Xiao25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xiao25 »

Needs update please

Character pointer doesn't work as of Belarion update.

Thanks for the great work Zanzer

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Updated for v1.0.31702

sombra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sombra »

Zanzer wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:24 pm
Updated for v1.0.31702
tysm!!
quickly tested on v.1.0.31776 steam, all pointers i checked works!

Tristan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tristan »

Just updated Steam client and Wartales recently along with buying the DLC The Pirates of Belerion and some pointers in Zanzer's table don't work (showing ??). Even No Fatigue script doesn't work. I'm playing v1.0.31176 too. Not sure if the DLC has something to do with it.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

sanitka wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 1:17 pm
updated to v 1.0.31776

Most are fixes of offsets (+8, +32, etc).
It would be nice if at least some of you learned CE, so you can maintain the table if you like the game ;).

good luck

Tristan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tristan »

No, they don't have to. But it will definitely be nice if you can learn how to behave normally and stop being condescending. Not everyone telling about a table are asking for an updated one. And clearly you didn't learn anything or take a single clue from those folks complaining and criticising about your condescending attitude and behavior in this thread and the Baldur's Gate 3 one. You are not normal.

Also it seems you're using a pirate copy. It's v1.0.31873 on Steam since yesterday. The v1.0.31776 update was last week.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Tristan wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:00 am
No, they don't have to. But it will definitely be nice if you can learn how to behave normally and stop being condescending. Not everyone telling about a table are asking for an updated one. And clearly you didn't learn anything or take a single clue from those folks complaining and criticising about your condescending attitude and behavior in this thread and the Baldur's Gate 3 one. You are not normal.

Also it seems you're using a pirate copy. It's v1.0.31873 on Steam since yesterday. The v1.0.31776 update was last week.
Let me clarify your first sentence:
No, "they" do not have to anything, even to expect table updates.
The tablemakers have no obligation to me, to you or to anyone else to keep the tables up-to-date. Putting aside the fact that they're people and have the right to do whatever they want with their free time, it's simply not humanly possible to create tables for hundreds of new games on one hand and keep track of updates to older games (and update the tables accordingly) on the other. In such cases someone new, fresh is required to update the table. If no one does this, it will remain unupdated forever despite anyone elses wishes or beliefs :).
Last edited by sanitka on Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tristan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Tristan »

This will be the last time I waste my time to people like you. Your post clearly shows you don't know what you wrote there. You even completely missed my point. You claimed you clarify but you can't even read. Who said anything about tablemakers have any obligation to anyone? Who said anything about asking or demanding for tables? What wish or belief? You quoted my post but you're rambling about gibberish I didn't even mention in my post. Did you even read your own post? Or can you even read at all? Or can you even understand what you wrote there? I did not even ask for a table. It's clear to me now that you're completely not normal.

Dozens of people complaining and criticising your condescending attitude and behavior and you couldn't even take a single clue and now you're rambling about things no one talked about. People were right about you. Seek professional help immediately.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Tristan wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:55 pm
This will be the last time I waste my time to people like you. Your post clearly shows you don't know what you wrote there. You even completely missed my point. You claimed you clarify but you can't even read. Who said anything about tablemakers have any obligation to anyone? Who said anything about asking or demanding for tables? What wish or belief? You quoted my post but you're rambling about gibberish I didn't even mention in my post. Did you even read your own post? Or can you even read at all? Or can you even understand what you wrote there? I did not even ask for a table. It's clear to me now that you're completely not normal.

Dozens of people complaining and criticising your condescending attitude and behavior and you couldn't even take a single clue and now you're rambling about things no one talked about. People were right about you. Seek professional help immediately.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you, you made my day.

sombra
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sombra »

thanks for the updates, both zanzer and sanitka tables still works with the version 31946

kapjiuk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kapjiuk »

sombra wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:57 pm
thanks for the updates, both zanzer and sanitka tables still works with the version 31946
Companion Pointer does not work

(I'm sorry, I found a damaged save and because of this this function did not work correctly)

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

kapjiuk wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:20 pm
Companion Pointer does not work

(I'm sorry, I found a damaged save and because of this this function did not work correctly)
Would you mind elaborating, what is not working, what version of game do you have, what table you tried ?

PreacherSana
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Wartales - table for fun

Post by PreacherSana »

sanitka wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 1:17 pm
Wartales_z_1.0.31776.CT
for v 1.0.031776 (0.8)
Thanks for the update