Expeditions: Viking (2017-11-05)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shinkansen
Table Makers
Table Makers

Expeditions: Viking (2017-11-05)

Post by Shinkansen »

Simple table for Expeditions: Viking, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.

Usage info:
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.

In general:
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.

V1005
1. StoryTime.
Allows the following to be modfied.
- currentDay. Freeze all 3 Mantissa to stop time from advancing.

V1004
1. SceneCharacter.
"HP Set to Massive?" sets HP to massive.
"Actions Used Set to 0?" sets Actions used to 0.

2. CombatManager.
"Surprise Round Set to Not Surprise Round?" sets Surprise Round to not Surprise Round.
"Non-Lethal Set to Non-Lethal?" sets Non-Lethal to Non-Lethal.

3. CraftingInventory.
"Quantity Set to Massive?" sets Crafting ingredients to massive.

V1003
1. Tested game version V1.0.7.1 64-bit. May work on other versions.

V1002
1. Tested game version V1.0.2, V1.0.3 64-bit. May work on other versions.

V1001
1. Tested game version V1.0.1h 64-bit. May work on other versions.

2. Game.
"Resources Set to Massive?" sets Resources to massive.
"Upgrade Remaining Time Set to 0?" sets Upgrade remaining time to 0.
"Reputation Set to Massive?" sets Reputation to massive.

3. CharacterInformation.
- "CharacterInformation Stats -> Appearance -> Nationality".

V1000
1. Tested game version V1.0.0 64-bit. May work on other versions.

2. Game.
- "Game Stats -> partyManager -> ResourceInventoryk__BackingField -> Slot X". All resources
- "Game Stats -> partyManager -> Homesteadk__BackingField -> powerValue".
- "Game Stats -> partyManager -> Homesteadk__BackingField -> prosperityValue".
- "Game Stats -> partyManager -> Homesteadk__BackingField". Copying UpgradeStartTime to UpgradeFinishTime will set progress remaining to 0.

3. CharacterInformation.
- "CharacterInformation Stats -> Configuration -> PrimaryStats". Stats.
- "CharacterInformation Stats -> Configuration -> AvailableStatPoints".
- "CharacterInformation Stats -> Configuration -> AvailableExperiencePoints". Skill points.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Shinkansen Expeditions Viking V1005.CT
2017-11-05
(257.83 KiB) Downloaded 2187 times
Shinkansen Expeditions Viking V1004.CT
2017-11-05
(250.55 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
Shinkansen Expeditions Viking V1003.CT
2017-11-04
(170.54 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
Shinkansen Expeditions Viking V1002.CT
2017-05-08
(171.93 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
Shinkansen Expeditions Viking V1001.CT
2017-04-30
(171.27 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
Shinkansen Expeditions Viking V1000.CT
2017-04-29
(92.28 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
Last edited by Shinkansen on Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 8 times in total.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Expeditions: Viking (2017-04-29)

Post by danielyee »

hi adm ..n al great friends..a very thanks on doing a table for this great game..thanks again

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Thanks for the table. Any chance you can add instant upgrades for the homestead?

Also the game got a huge update day 1, will try this in a few hours, hope it works :)

LegendZero88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LegendZero88 »

doens't work well with new patch but flawlessy with release version :D

Thanks

kompyuterlab
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Expeditions: Viking (2017-04-30)

Post by kompyuterlab »

found this for infinite health but its erratic, it will crash the game sometimes especially when left on during loading time. maybe someone can fix this so it will not crash.

you can use it at your own discretion. turn it on when the fight is already started then turn it off once enemies are defeated.

tested on version 1.0.1

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscan(aobHealth,89 47 6C 48 8B 47 60 48 89 45 E0 48 8B CF 48 83 EC 20 49 BB 08) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  pushfq
  push rdx
  mov rdx,[rsp+178]  //value of GameCharacter base
  mov rdx,[rdx+28]  //charInfo
  mov rdx,[rdx+58]  //SceneData
  mov rdx,[rdx+10]  //AllianceGroupName
  mov rdx,[rdx+14]  //Value = player
  cmp edx,006C0050  //006C0050 = "player" in 4bytes hex
  jne code
  mov eax,ecx  // ecx = computed max Health
code:
  pop rdx
  popfq
  mov [rdi+6C],eax
  mov rax,[rdi+60]
  jmp return

aobHealth:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(aobHealth)

[DISABLE]

aobHealth:
  db 89 47 6C 48 8B 47 60

unregistersymbol(aobHealth)
dealloc(newmem)
Attachments
1FRExpeditionsVikings_health.CT
Infinite Health during battle
(2.68 KiB) Downloaded 94 times

Nibelton
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nibelton »

this game is such a bug fest...i'd advise EVERYONE stay clear of for at least 1-2 weeks.
you can stuck,end up with unfinishable quest,miss shit ton of quest because they did not trigger properly or didnt trigger at all.
i'm not talking about other less game breaking nuisances.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Nibelton wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:00 pm
this game is such a bug fest...i'd advise EVERYONE stay clear of for at least 1-2 weeks.
you can stuck,end up with unfinishable quest,miss shit ton of quest because they did not trigger properly or didnt trigger at all.
i'm not talking about other less game breaking nuisances.
It's not that bad. Nothing too gamebreaking (there is 1 quest that is bugged and you can either fix it by loading a save or using the console). From what I played, there are no unfinishable quests, there are a few weird triggers here and there.

If you like games like Shadowrun or one of those multi-approach RPGs, this game is for you.

Nibelton
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nibelton »

good for you...you just were lucky not to stumble on them.
try to play a game second time,you WILL encounter bugs where you did not first playthrough.
like the one i just did in Ribe where 2 families fight over some pig. first time it triggerd properly and i even finished it. second time they did thier banter and that's it,they just stuck there doing nothing aka broken trigger. but maybe patch 1.01 broke it cuz i did it when i was still one 1.0 (frist playthrough)
also i got broken mercs,when if they present in my party,then i can't use them or use camps or it will just freeze. i can list more,like broken trigger for father necklace quest.
and there shit tons of other bugs that some of player encountered and i did not.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

If it is anything like the last game, we should be able to get the "benediction" skills for the Norse characters simply by finding "nationality" bit for the characters. It should be fairly close to the 5 major attributes but I haven't found it yet. Gotta compare the norse characters with Morcant.

HappyHuman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HappyHuman »

Novice, trying to teach myself Cheat Engine today...

So the - key brings up the game console, and it's not too bad to find a character's skill points because you can give yourself, for example, 5 skill points by putting "give Player xp 5" in the console. From this I've learned that my character's skill points are at FE8C9584. I can change that value in CE, open up Viking and see the new number of skill points. So far so good. (I think the base address for the Expeditions Viking.exe process is 00000B14. Would our skill points always be at base + FE8C8A70, or is it not that simple?)

I used a trainer from Mr. Antifun that set all my stats and my followers' to 10, which is way more than I wanted, so I assumed at this point I could just search for 10 and look for addresses very close to FE8C9584, and tweak them one at a time until I see stats changing in-game. So far I've had no luck with this, but I'll keep picking away at it.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

HappyHuman wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 7:11 pm
Novice, trying to teach myself Cheat Engine today...

So the - key brings up the game console, and it's not too bad to find a character's skill points because you can give yourself, for example, 5 skill points by putting "give Player xp 5" in the console. From this I've learned that my character's skill points are at FE8C9584. I can change that value in CE, open up Viking and see the new number of skill points. So far so good. (I think the base address for the Expeditions Viking.exe process is 00000B14. Would our skill points always be at base + FE8C8A70, or is it not that simple?)

I used a trainer from Mr. Antifun that set all my stats and my followers' to 10, which is way more than I wanted, so I assumed at this point I could just search for 10 and look for addresses very close to FE8C9584, and tweak them one at a time until I see stats changing in-game. So far I've had no luck with this, but I'll keep picking away at it.
Values addresses for modern games change every time you reload or start the game, therefore pointers exist. For this game, if you want to hack your stats, use a groupscan command and search for the five stats.

HappyHuman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HappyHuman »

I saw you talking about that, and tried it, and wasn't sure I was doing it correctly which is why I've been trying to reinvent the wheel...

So it's New Scan, value type Grouped, and if all five of my stats are currently 10s I'm looking for the 'value' 4:10 4:10 4:10 4:10 4:10, is that right? Telling it to look for five consecutive 4-byte spaces each containing a ten? (Thanks for the guidance. Sorry I'm starting at rock-bottom knowledge.)

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

did anyone configured out how to stop time moving? a pain to be forced to play "fast" :(

Nibelton
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Nibelton »

i've already posted the table...apparently you don't need it that much.

sprgfld
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sprgfld »

BoehserOnkel wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 7:24 pm
did anyone configured out how to stop time moving? a pain to be forced to play "fast" :(
There's a console command(open the console with the minus sign(-) near backspace), and use 'advancetime XX', where XX stands for hours, use negative values to set the timeline back.