Splinter Cell 1 (STEAM) +1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Hi! I like to replay the good old games every now and then, no matter what year it is. Found this old legend in my library and felt like having fun with it. Browsed through the internet and couldn't find anything but the console cheats, which simply weren't enough. So I've made this little script here, hope maybe you and some other retro-dudes will like it.

Made by Skater007

Table Content:

-Undetectable

Description:

This script basically makes you undetectable. However loud noises, steps etc. will alert the guards. Also, don't collide with your enemies, since they'll get aware of your presence, nonetheless.

P.S. - This script has the same effect as the invisible 1 console command, but it won't render your player model invisible as the command does.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Splinter Cell 1.CT
(31.47 KiB) Downloaded 302 times

BlueMoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlueMoon »

I play SC on uplay, and this doesn't work. I Guess because of its not STEAM? can you update this for Uplay version too? I know its late like 1 year, but there is no trainer or table for SC 1 like this(stealth option) anywhere.
Last edited by BlueMoon on Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.