Stardew Valley v1.3.28 Multiplayer [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Stardew Valley v1.2.33 + v1.3.17 [beta] [Steam]

Post by Sol »

Using the BETA 1.3.10 version of the table, the scripts for the following appear to be non-functional at the time of this post:

Unlimited Stamina -- Does nothing

Farmer Pointer -- Does nothing (because the Stamina Injection isn't working)

Instant Harvest -- Crashes game on activation

Instant Tree Growth -- Does nothing

Instant Fruit Tree Growth -- Does nothing

Fruit Tree Pointer -- Broken, points to lord knows what and crashes game if you mess with it much

Instant Tree Chopping -- Does nothing

Mouseover Tools/Weapons Pointer -- Does nothing

Mouseover Stackables Pointer -- Does nothing

Last Crop You Walked Over Pointer -- Does nothing

Hoe Instantly Waters and Fertilizes Dirt -- Half-functional with issues; Fertilizes hoe'd dirt correctly, but does not water it (at least visually), and if you try to water a dirt you hoe with the script enabled, it crashes the game. You can still water any dirt you hoe with the script turned off. Toggling the script off removes the fertilizer from hoe'd dirt, visually.

I'll continue playing around with stuff and see if I can get any of it to work, but right now half of it just instantly crashes the game when you try to activate anything.

The stuff that does work works great, though. Thanks!

P.S.:

The current BETA version of the game (at the time of this post) is 1.3.14, updated on May 25.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Sol on Tue May 29, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. Real life stuff hitting me real hard lately.

I know most of the stuff are broken with the updates. I will update the table soon (ET one week)

Sol
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sol »

[QUOTE="Rudo, post: 47565, member: 2048"]Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. Real life stuff hitting me real hard lately.

I know most of the stuff are broken with the updates. I will update the table soon (ET one week)[/QUOTE]

It's all good. They're pushing a lot of fixes in the BETA branch lately anyway. I'm just trying to help out a little by showing what needs to be looked at.

Take care of yourself first, y'know? If people get super-impatient they can figure out how to fix it themselves. ?

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Hey guys

Sorry for the delay, I just updated the table to support version 1.3.17 (I think it's the latest version right now).

Check out the first post. Enjoy!

Thoya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thoya »

Hello Y'all!

I Hope I am not bothering anyone, bu I am curious if anyone is willing to update the beta multiplayer table? I apologize in advance because I don't know how to do it myself. =/

- Thanks!

YeXie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YeXie »

[QUOTE="Thoya, post: 49704, member: 17211"]Hello Y'all!

I Hope I am not bothering anyone, bu I am curious if anyone is willing to update the beta multiplayer table? I apologize in advance because I don't know how to do it myself. =/

- Thanks![/QUOTE]

Did you read post number 94? Rudo himself already updated it

Thoya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thoya »

[QUOTE="YeXie, post: 49741, member: 17372"]Did you read post number 94? Rudo himself already updated it[/QUOTE]

Hello YeXie!

I appreciate the reply! Unfortunately, there has been another update and the table isn't working on the new beta multiplayer version.

- Thanks!

YeXie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YeXie »

I went to check it out myself, and found that he was right.

Farmer pointer , Unlimited stamina and health

Instant fish , fishing , instant harvest , last crop walked over, instant tree chopping instant fruit tree , don't seem to work.

HOWEVER THE MOST IMPORTANT ONES do work!

Mouse over Stackable pointer, and mouse over tool's work just fine [ and Unlimited items , Calender , and hoe dirts waters instantly]

Ukuboy
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Ukuboy »

[QUOTE="YeXie, post: 49757, member: 17372"]I went to check it out myself, and found that he was right.

Farmer pointer , Unlimited stamina and health

Instant fish , fishing , instant harvest , last crop walked over, instant tree chopping instant fruit tree , don't seem to work.

HOWEVER THE MOST IMPORTANT ONES do work!

Mouse over Stackable pointer, and mouse over tool's work just fine [ and Unlimited items , Calender , and hoe dirts waters instantly][/QUOTE]

Instant fishing and fishing pointers work just fine for me. but yeah Farmer pointers and the other stuff you listed aren't working. It's okay though. Like you said the important stuff works.

Thoya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thoya »

Hello YeXie and Ukuboy!

Interesting! Sorry, maybe I might have used the wrong table. I could have swore I used the Beta 1.3.17. I will double check and reply. In addition, thank you for the replies!

- Thanks

Hello YeXie and Ukuboy!

Interesting! Sorry, maybe I might have used the wrong table. I could have swore I used the Beta 1.3.17. I will double check and reply. In addition, thank you for the replies!

- Thanks

P.S. I ended up going back and re-downloading the tables. Still nothing on my end. I guess I'm just the one unlucky soul that the tables don't work for. Once again I appreciate the replies! I Hope Y'all have a good one!

- Thanks!
Last edited by Thoya on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thoya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thoya »

[QUOTE="Ukuboy, post: 49758, member: 8957"]Instant fishing and fishing pointers work just fine for me. but yeah Farmer pointers and the other stuff you listed aren't working. It's okay though. Like you said the important stuff works.[/QUOTE]

Heyy!

Sorry, I don't mean to bother, I just wanted to double check if you guys were using the normal version or the beta version of the game? I am trying to figure out if I might have accidentally messed something up.

- Thanks

Hello once again!

Forgive me for the constant posting. I just wanted to let y'all know I just opted out of beta, deleted Stardew Valley and re-downloaded it and the table works!

- Thanks
Last edited by Thoya on Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DarthNihilus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarthNihilus »

is it possible to make timefreeze?

YeXie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by YeXie »

[QUOTE="DarthNihilus, post: 50299, member: 8823"]is it possible to make timefreeze?[/QUOTE]

It's already in the cheat engine under calender; just Freeze clock time.

pokky012
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pokky012 »

Anyone who has 1.3.22 beta version of CT?

klyoml
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by klyoml »

new table please .