Tower of Fantasy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tower of Fantasy

Post by vosszaa »

Starkiller wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:47 pm
Well i just tried the latest table from here & it doesn't activate anymore.
Game just updated and duping got patched

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:59 pm
Starkiller wrote:
What about the rest, god mode, attack speed, inf dodges etc, basically everything but duping? cuz having that made it worth playing for me in this game since it's otherwise a gacha rng game...

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Starkiller wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:01 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Starkiller wrote:
What about the rest, god mode, attack speed, inf dodges etc, basically everything but duping? cuz having that made it worth playing for me in this game since it's otherwise a gacha rng game...
Table was made for 1.0.10 and if it doesnt work with 1.0.11 then i have nothing but my sincere condolences

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:34 am
Those are not my videos nor claim to be working/legit. I just lift them off a post from UC
Never implied they were yours, bud :) Just saying whoever posted them "forgot" to mention some of those are client-sided. But he/she wanted to amaze the audience with all of that, that it was best if not mentioned :D
abenz wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:07 pm
Would be helpful if you stopped spamming that. I understand you want to help, but the rules don't apply anymore. ALL of the codes, when entered, will say "This gift code has already been used". I figure they've been shared all across the internet and they're no longer valid (since used). So to those who wanna bother testing them: THEY DON'T WORK.
vosszaa wrote:
The only thing that got 'updated' was an extra file on my disk -> "Hotta-WindowsNoEditor_0_P.pak" (in .\Tower Of Fantasy\Hotta\Content\Paks). This is a PATCH file, addition to what you already had installed. There's no update on the exe/dll files, so I dunno what "got patched". If the new PAK file has some modified UObjects that somehow 'patch duping', then why don't you extract the content and DIFF it against the main PAK original files? :) Again, the exe has not changed. So from that perspective alone, if duping was done with executable code, then that's got nothing to do with it.

EDIT: Ah, yes, the PAKs are encrypted...

bronifaster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bronifaster »

Starkiller wrote:
nothing works ?

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

bronifaster wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:45 pm
Starkiller wrote:
nothing works ?
nope since the table won't activate to even get to the cheat options part & i tried according to 1st posts instruction & tried the manual way by choosing the right process myself, neither works

bronifaster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bronifaster »

got banned, the fun time is over guys haha

Borsalino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Borsalino »

Personally I was playing on 15 or so accounts and neither got banned but I was late to the party. I flushed the system and reinstalled files to make sure it didn't check my files or anything but who knows, maybe some bans are delayed. Regardless people should know by now the risks in having a little extra fun.

Personally I want to thank everyone involved in giving us a public table to use regardless of the content or speed of such. It is work done for no gains completely for our use and that's noteworthy. I always peek into fearless revolution because they always have some of the brightest coders with none of the malware to go with it, mostly. I enjoyed this table for a total of 2 days before it was patched but that's life. I appreciate it none the less.

It is sad that in todays gamer etiquette people just get on social media with this stuff to gloat and flaunt their achievements even if they are not their own or asked not to share them in such a fashion. This is why we can't have nice things.

((I have a few accounts on Fearless buuuut I forgot my password/user names by now so I'ma just use this one from now on))

My favorite feature on this table was the slow/speed down/up player and world time. It allowed me to make wonderful mid-fight pictures on full graphics and filters with frame by frame accuracy which would otherwise be impossible due to the systems limitations. For a photographer this is the highest-most selling point for me or finest factor.

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

I literally joined the game today... guess i waited to long :/ RIP another game to uninstall & bore myself to death once again, Ty for the short fun :3 <3

Tazeluka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tazeluka »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:12 pm
Starkiller wrote:
vosszaa wrote:

Table was made for 1.0.10 and if it doesnt work with 1.0.11 then i have nothing but my sincere condolences
Greetings. And yet, can you write in detail how to activate the god mode in your table?

TY!

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:19 pm
The only thing that got 'updated' was an extra file on my disk -> "Hotta-WindowsNoEditor_0_P.pak" (in .\Tower Of Fantasy\Hotta\Content\Paks). This is a PATCH file, addition to what you already had installed. There's no update on the exe/dll files, so I dunno what "got patched". If the new PAK file has some modified UObjects that somehow 'patch duping', then why don't you extract the content and DIFF it against the main PAK original files? :) Again, the exe has not changed. So from that perspective alone, if duping was done with executable code, then that's got nothing to do with it.

EDIT: Ah, yes, the PAKs are encrypted...
I don't know what is patched or how it is patched. I was simply relaying the message from the table creator in UC to here. Nothing more, nothing less

If allowed, I can post the UC link in the first post so people can stop asking questions here

Epilogue8560
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Epilogue8560 »

Starkiller wrote:
Everything but the dupe still works for me.
Tazeluka wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:29 pm
Greetings. And yet, can you write in detail how to activate the god mode in your table?
TY!
SOLO :!: CONTENT :!: ONLY
Then just turn it ON and checkbox it c:
Borsalino wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:46 pm
My favorite feature on this table was the slow/speed down/up player and world time.
This was probably what got you banned. If you read the original UC ban confirmation post, that was one of the top features that people reported to only using when they got banned.

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

Epilogue8560 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:01 am
Starkiller wrote:
Everything but the dupe still works for me.
And how's that? since the table doesn't even activate for me after the update, do you have a new updated table or the .10 version posted in this topic?

Epilogue8560
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Epilogue8560 »

Starkiller wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:50 am

And how's that? since the table doesn't even activate for me after the update, do you have a new updated table or the .10 version posted in this topic?
[Link]

As of OP's most recent edit, I have both tables, both work (with no dupe of course) c:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:33 pm
If allowed, I can post the UC link in the first post so people can stop asking questions here
Wouldn't know what to tell you on that, as I'm not part of the administration anymore. Cheers.