Tower of Fantasy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hanna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tower of Fantasy

Post by hanna »

ratetshu wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:18 pm
it safe for use in wormhole ?
i dont recommend using it in bygone and wormhole i think cuz there is ranking and gm can see people cs

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Arcelux
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arcelux »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:00 pm
I don't think I've ever seen a more broken and vulnerable MMO in my entire life. You can just skip all the monetization and gacha to just instant 6 star every weapon and relic in the game. Jesus, what a joke XD
What...seriously?

hanna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hanna »

Arcelux wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:03 am
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a more broken and vulnerable MMO in my entire life. You can just skip all the monetization and gacha to just instant 6 star every weapon and relic in the game. Jesus, what a joke XD
What...seriously?
there is people using it but they didnt get ban
just be careful
like dont finish it in seconds

Arcelux
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arcelux »

hanna wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:36 am
Arcelux wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
What...seriously?
just be careful
That's the first time I hear of it. Was looking into the table as well but I guess that's not something in there. Must be something else then :shock:

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

Arcelux wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:53 am
hanna wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:36 am
Arcelux wrote:

What...seriously?
just be careful
That's the first time I hear of it. Was looking into the table as well but I guess that's not something in there. Must be something else then :shock:
there seems to be a way to do it, just hasn't been shared as far as I know. There are people attempting to sell it as a "service" to max out all your weapons to 6* - but what's the point if you can't do it yourself and you get banned within a few days anyway

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
you can do it ? how ?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Arcelux wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
What...seriously?
Infinite money

PVP gameplay

Auto complete missions

Travelling to Vera

Bygone

Easy SS drops

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

vosszaa wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:50 am
Arcelux wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
What...seriously?
Infinite money

PVP gameplay

Auto complete missions

Travelling to Vera

Bygone

Easy SS drops

wow, plz share it

Huata13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Huata13 »

Please share it with us

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

xathu0904 wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:19 am
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
you can do it ? how ?
Not with CE. And yes, I have all weapons at max stars and levels, all mounts unlocked and maxed out, all outfits etc etc. Even unreleased ones. This game is a literal joke when it comes to protection. All of it will be patched soon though. Stupid people started posting videos and advertising it. I've had my stuff since launch and never got banned. I'm sure I will next wave though since they brought attention to it. It's not worth it anymore. This is why we can't have nice things.

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:30 pm
xathu0904 wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
you can do it ? how ?
Not with CE. And yes, I have all weapons at max stars and levels, all mounts unlocked and maxed out, all outfits etc etc. Even unreleased ones. This game is a literal joke when it comes to protection. All of it will be patched soon though. Stupid people started posting videos and advertising it. I've had my stuff since launch and never got banned. I'm sure I will next wave though since they brought attention to it. It's not worth it anymore. This is why we can't have nice things.
i still want try it :( :(

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
xathu0904 wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
you can do it ? how ?
more like shit game

marrerokid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marrerokid »

I'm interested in this as well! Not gonna lie

hanna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hanna »

how you do that?

VeeJaymac
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VeeJaymac »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
xathu0904 wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
you can do it ? how ?
sheeesh how!?