F.E.A.R. 2 v1.04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

F.E.A.R. 2 v1.04

Post by STN »

This version of fear 2 is through Steam, I don't know if it normally through steam or not. These cheats also do NOT work online, if you are cheating online then you are just ruining the game for everyone.

Made by Megamandos

This has a no-reload hack, so when you fire your gun it doesn't take from the clip, but takes from the reserve. Also has an option to make it so when you pick up a gun that has been fired once, by you or the enemy, it has full ammo and thus completely refills your ammo for that weapon type, also it gives you infinite grenades. Now you can place tons of proxy mines everywhere! If someone wants me to add infinite ammo/armor/health/health kits/etc. just let me know. For now its 3:00am and I'm going to bed. To refill ammo for any gun, simply find a gun not in your inventory, equip the gun you need ammo for, swap the gun in your hands with the one on the ground, swap again, now you should be holding the original gun in your hand full of ammo. Also if that doesn't work, try firing the gun then swapping them out.

This is my first cheat table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FEAR2.CT
(1.16 KiB) Downloaded 1038 times