[RPCS3] Metal Gear Solid 4 - Guns of the Patriots - BLES00246 - 25th

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LaposLazulia
Noobzor
Noobzor

[RPCS3] Metal Gear Solid 4 - Guns of the Patriots - BLES00246 - 25th

Post by LaposLazulia »

Works on game version 2.00.

Works on BLES00246 - 25th Anniversary Edition

Features:

Player -
Drebin Points
Current Health
Max Health (Max 2000)
Current Stamina
Max Stamina (Max 2000)
% Stress (Min 0)
Battery (Max 300)
Knife Battery (Max 300)

Items -
Ration Amount
Ramen Amount
Playboy Magazine Amount

Ammo -
Assault Rifle
Mk.2
RPG
Operator
Petrol Bomb
Sleeping Gas Mines

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
[LaposLazulia] [RPCS3] Metal Gear Solid 4 - Guns of the Patriots - BLES00246 - 25th - BLUS30109.CT
Works on game version 2.00 - Works on BLES00246 - 25th Anniversary Edition
(8.32 KiB) Downloaded 408 times

LaposLazulia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [RPCS3] Metal Gear Solid 4 - Guns of the Patriots - BLES00246 - 25th

Post by LaposLazulia »

Game runs great on latest update with reccomended settings.

Retroboy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [RPCS3] Metal Gear Solid 4 - Guns of the Patriots - BLES00246 - 25th

Post by Retroboy »

Now that I have a PC that is actually high end to now play PS3 games, I cant wait to play this BEAST of a game.

It is my absolute favourite PS3 game of all time and just from my first launch of it, in FULL 4K UHD and 60FPS it looks even better.

Now for the love of GOD I hope the rumours of MGS4 been part of the MASTER COLLECTION VOL2 is not true, looking at how poor KONAMI did at porting MGS1/2/3 and lets not forget that these ALREADY HAD PC VERSIONS that will have easily been adequate for the HD PORTS (as at end of the day, thats all they were, the PC ports onto CONSOLES).

There's no chance on earth that theyre going to do anything decent when trying to port MGS4 over to other systems HELL even less of a chance on the pathetic Nintendo Switch, they cant port PS2 titles over to the PS5 in 4K, so here is MGS4, the only reason it remained a PS3 Exclusive is due to the PS3's CUSTOM CHIP and HIDEO worked very hard to maximise the game's performance to take advantage of all the cores, which the 360 didnt have nor PCs hence why it has taken this long just for the EMULATOR to advance how it has.

This EMULATOR will be the only means of actually reliving this game to its full potential and sit back and watch KONAMI fail epically, its as if this company is trying to remain loyal to the FANS HIDEO CREATED WITH HIS GAMES by trying to train its new game devs how to make MG games by trying to clone all of HIDEOS PREVIOUS GAMES.

And doing such a great job at cocking it up, that they might as well add send these games to hell along with METAL GEAR SURVIVE.