Overlord - Raising Hell

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Overlord - Raising Hell

Post by STN »

Lacking a decent game lately, I dug this game up from the closet.

Made by Csimbi

Since the binaries in the 1.4 patch are identical on both 'Overlord' and 'Overlord - Raising Hell', this table will work on both games.
Tested and works with:
- v1.4 of the Overlord binaries.
- v1.4 of the Overlord-Raising Hell binaries.
- v1.4 of the HATRED binaries.

As for the contents:
- bEnableMinionLimitHack: Allows changing minion limit to iDesiredMinionLimit - unless it's already higher, of course. See note below!
- bEnableGoldHack: Allows changing amount of gold to iDesiredGold - unless it's already higher, of course. You'll need to pick up at least one gold for the game to refresh the other memory locations.
- bEnableOneHitKill: Allows killing enemies with a single blow; applies to both the Overlord and all minions.
- bEnableOverlordHealth: Allows replenishing the Overlord's health, a.k.a. health; applies to the Overlord only.
- bEnableOverlordMaxHealthHack: Allows changing the Overlord's max health to fDesiredOverlordMaxHealth - unless it's already higher, of course.
- bEnableOverlordInfiniteMana: Allows replenishing the Overlord's mana, a.k.a. Infinite mana; applies to the Overlord only.
- bEnableOverlordMaxManaHack: Allows changing the Overlord's max mana to fDesiredOverlordMaxMana - unless it's already higher, of course.
- bEnableMinionhealth: Allows replenishing the minions' health, a.k.a. health; applies to the minions only.
- bEnableMinionMaxHealthHack: Allows changing the minions' max health to fDesiredMinionMaxHealth - unless it's already higher, of course.
- bEnableMinionInfiniteMana: Allows replenishing the minions' mana, a.k.a. Infinite mana; applies to the minions only (and only those that have mana). Minions' mana does not seem to play a role though.
- bEnableMinionMaxManaHack: Allows changing the minions' max mana to fDesiredMinionMaxMana - unless it's 0 or already higher, of course.

A couple of notes:
- It seems that the sweet spot for minion limit is somewhere around 75 - so it's set to 60 in the script by default so as you gather stuff, it won't go too high. Anyway, when I had more than 90 minions, they kept getting stuck at places and even disappear (!) from the game on map change. Not a big issue since you can get new minions on nearly all maps, but you'll lose the bonuses these lost creates have accumulated. One more thing to keep in mind: changes in the minion limit are persistent (go into autosave).
- It seems that the Overlord's max mana bar won't update for some reason like the health bar. It's nothing to worry about.
- One-hit-kill applies to physical damage only, so it won't work with spells and this goes for your minion spells, too (i.e. red minion fireball attack)
- Enabling both the main script and One-hit-kill at the same time in the middle of a fight is not advisable; it may get you and your minions killed instantly. So, if you're in the middle of a fight, be sure to enable the script first, let the game run for a sec (to pick up the pointers), and then enable One-hit-kill. I guess most people will enable the script once the game has been started, so this is largely irrelevant, but I put it out there just in case.

All options are disabled by default; change the appropriate Boolean values to 1 to take effect.

Update #1:
Added speed controls for the Overlord and the minions; each with:
- a Boolean value (0/1) to disable/enable and
- a configurable speed multiplier; 1.0 is normal speed.

Update #2:
Changed a few short jumps to long jumps (was buggy)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Overlord.ct
(17.01 KiB) Downloaded 3812 times

ShadowRyku
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Overlord - Raising Hell

Post by ShadowRyku »

Once I activate GodMode for the Overlord my Health drop to 1 or 0 and one hit kills me. :(

After downloading Cheat Engine 6.7 the godmode is working.

Ichidore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ichidore »

Once i Active the main script all the option permanently active and I can't turn it off How do I disable the Options? try change value to 0 and click on the active button but nothing turn off

Dark Zero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dark Zero »

Hi, thanks for making the cheat engine table, but how can I make it so it ONLY gives me extra movement speed please? If I try to turn only it on, it turns on the other cheats, that I normally don't need :X

Mewkitty91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mewkitty91 »

Tried getting this to work today with Raising hell PS3 and as soon as I try enabling the script cheat engine stops responding.