Dragon Quest Heros 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest Heros 2

Post by DrummerIX »

giftomo wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:30 am
My game crashes every time I try to run anything with this table,no matter what. After ticking enable and going to anything... Items,alchemy upgrades, proficiency (crashes at first travel or first attack to enemy).

All I really want working is prof + # enemies killed. Can find values myself fine for medals,money,single item quantity and trainers work, but something compat wise is wrong trying to use this.

Is there something special I need to do to get it working? Does it not run under the DQH2.exe as process? I run the game, click the table icon, asks me if I want to load CT and I do. Standard practice, but SOL. Any advice?
You do own the Steam version, right? My guess is it's different version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

Hey , thanks for the update.

BTW , l found that the party exp and skill point code cannot edit the Hero/Heroin other job other than the first one (Warrior).

Can you add exp and skill point code for the other job as well? The value for exp and skill point for the other job is a few bytes after the warrior one for each character. Right now l manually editing them by using the "browsing this memory region" option l want to add them codes to the table but l don't know how. lol

MingShaoMonk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MingShaoMonk »

Updates have been nice here.

Though I suppose I still want to ask if it'll be possible to change the exact weapons/shields/etc that each character has in their equipment slots, as well as being able to change their equipped skills and what not in the same way [like so a character can use skills or weapons they can't usually equip]. o.o

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

They probably don't have any attack animation for the weapons they normally can't equip l think.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by treos »