Dragon Quest Heros 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Dragon Quest Heros 2

Post by DrummerIX »

I came up with an Infinite Skill point option. You have to earn the amount, but when you learn the skill, you don't lose points. It's in my post above.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

You're awesome.

qqqwer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qqqwer »

Thank you~
Could you find the weapon proficiency address?

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Tried looking for a little bit and couldn't find anything with regards to weapon proficiency. Cheat Engine keeps crashing on me sometimes when searching a long time. I'm also a novice when it comes to some things with cheat engine. Someone with more experience might be able to find it quicker.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Updated my post on the first page adding in a Set Ingredients To 80 for only those you have collected. You enable it and view your ingredients for it to work. The script now contains a LUA function and this cheat depends on it for AOB scan. Choose YES to run the LUA when you open the cheat table.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Found some code to help with monster defeated. Both are multipliers one dealing with the battle stats section and another specifically for when a quest asks to kill certain number of monsters. It's in my post on the first page.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Made an update to fix Infinite Skill Points and made some modification's to pox911's Damage script to give a damage multiplier instead of one hit kill if you want to use it that way.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Found another issue with Infinite Skill points. If you kept it activated, you didn't earn any skill points on leveling up. I put in another fix for this issue. Hopefully things work fine now.

qqqwer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qqqwer »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:50 pm
Found some code to help with monster defeated. Both are multipliers one dealing with the battle stats section and another specifically for when a quest asks to kill certain number of monsters. It's in my post on the first page.
It only effects in monster records

I set 200x and defeated 2 slimes ,the record shows 400 slimes have been defeated,but still can't have the reward,and the reward show slimes have been defeated still 2...

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks for the report. I will look at what I can do to fix that in the next couple of days. My daughter's birthday party is tomorrow, so might not have much time.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Had time to fix the Monster Defeated Multiplier (it now works when turning in rewards) and added an Infinite Mini Medals (they won't decrease when turning them in)

MingShaoMonk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MingShaoMonk »

Is there any means to alter the movement speed of the player [both while walking and while running with weapons sheathed]?

Also another person here hoping for a proficency EXP multiplier code [unless the EXP multiplier already effects it somehow].

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

The XP multiplier doesn't seem to affect the weapon skills. I messed with it for a while and was able to level characters super quick, but their weapon skills didn't improve any more than usual.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Found a code for Proficiency multiplier. Took me a little while to figure out, but I think I was successful. Give it a try.

qqqwer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qqqwer »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 1:07 am
Found a code for Proficiency multiplier. Took me a little while to figure out, but I think I was successful. Give it a try.
THX,I tried it, but It only works on the hero or heroine who you chosed at beginning of game,didn't work on left charactors