Dragon Quest Heros 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pox911
Slob
Slob

Dragon Quest Heros 2

Post by pox911 »

Here is a basic table for the game that i have thrown together so far.

Features:
  • God Mode
  • 1 Hit Kill
  • Gold Pointer
  • Mini Medal Pointer
  • Full Tension On Hit
  • Infinite Tension Activation Time
  • Exp Multiplier
  • Always Able To Upgrade At Alchemy Shop
  • Modify Weapon Shop To Sell Anything(Still Needs An Id List)

4/26/17:
Updated to have mini medals and fixed the xp modifier

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DQH2.CT
(18.31 KiB) Downloaded 453 times
Last edited by pox911 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest Heros 2

Post by Lord Blade »

Seems great. Would be awesome if you could set up the alchemy thing to simply not use materials instead of being an always available thing. Would be easier to make sure I'm only upgrading what I should be able to at the time.

Or I suppose an always have 99 of all ingredients thing would work too.

PlayerGmon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PlayerGmon »

Thanks Pox911

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks very much for this nice table.

I am having issue with EXP multiplier not saving between areas. I believe it needs something else. I am finding similar code to the first DQH, so maybe look at Cielos table for that one to see what might be missing.

Everything else I tried works great. Thanks again.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Number of Mini Medals is right beside the gold, so you just have to browse the memory around the gold option in pox911's trainer and you can change it. I'm sure he can add the option later.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:13 pm
Thanks very much for this nice table.

I am having issue with EXP multiplier not saving between areas. I believe it needs something else. I am finding similar code to the first DQH, so maybe look at Cielos table for that one to see what might be missing.

Everything else I tried works great. Thanks again.
Yep same, It shows I'm lvl 99 but then back to what I was when I travel back.

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

Updated the xp script and put the mini medal pointer :P. I just had to go up one more call level for the xp modifier to work properly.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

(off topic) like your new face pox...

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

:P STN was getting creeped out by the old one

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

It seems some offsets are mainly the differences in the code from the first game. I'm novice when it comes to creating tables, but I modified Cielos script from the first game for Inf MP and it's working for me in this second game.

I haven't figured out the new offsets for calculating the Player list and current player, so this script probably gives Infinite MP to everyone. Maybe pox or Cielos can modify it better than I can. I'm attaching a modified CT file and the code I added in case anyone wants it.

Code: Select all

<CheatEntry>
              <ID>19</ID>
              <Description>"Inf. MP"</Description>
              <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
              <LastState/>
              <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
              <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscanmodule(MPWriteOnCastAOB,DQH2.exe,F3 0F 11 91 30 02 00 00 F3 0F 2C C2)
registersymbol(MPWriteOnCastAOB)

///

registersymbol(bInfMP)
alloc(bInfMP,1)

///

alloc(newmem,2048,MPWriteOnCastAOB) //"DQH.exe"+242D46)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
label(doinfmp)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here
push rax
push rbx

doinfmp:
movss xmm2,[rcx+230]

originalcode:
pop rbx
pop rax
movss [rcx+00000230],xmm2

exit:
jmp returnhere

///
///

MPWriteOnCastAOB: //"DQH.exe"+242D46:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
dealloc(bInfMP)
MPWriteOnCastAOB: //"DQH.exe"+242D46:
db F3 0F 11 91 30 02 00 00
//Alt: movss [rcx+00000208],xmm2
unregistersymbol(MPWriteOnCastAOB)

unregistersymbol(bInfMP)
</AssemblerScript>
              <CheatEntries>
                <CheatEntry>
                  <ID>251</ID>
                  <Description>"Apply to"</Description>
                  <DropDownList ReadOnly="1" DescriptionOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">0:Player
1:Party
</DropDownList>
                  <LastState Value="0" RealAddress="13FFF0000"/>
                  <VariableType>Byte</VariableType>
                  <Address>bInfMP</Address>
                </CheatEntry>
              </CheatEntries>
            </CheatEntry>
EDIT1: I figured out how to get CPlayer and Player list by modifying Cielos code for this game. I've updated the Inf MP script to only affect current player or whole party.

EDIT2: I found an Infinite Yggdrasil Leaves Cheat.

EDIT3: I added an Infinite Skill Point cheat.

EDIT4: I added a Set Ingredient Quantity To 80 cheat. You enable it and view your ingredients and they get set to 80. The script now contains a LUA script similar to Cielos first Dragon Quest Heroes script. Say YES to run the LUA when you open the cheat table as this cheat depends on it.

EDIT5: I found some codes to help with Monster Defeated battle stats and also a Quest Monster defeated multipliers. This helps complete things faster. You don't have to kill all the monsters it says when you use these multipliers. I tested the Quest multiplier and it works well for me.

EDIT6: It appears Infinite Skill Points didn't work for anyone except the 2 main characters. I fixed this. Not sure anyone is using much of it since I hear no complaints. No worries, I'm enjoying learning to make cheats. I also updated pox911's Damage script to give the option for a damage multiplier instead of one hit kill. You set it to something other than 0 and it multiplies all your damage (your party's too). Don't turn on one hit kill option or that will override things.

EDIT7: Found another issue with Infinite Skill Points. If you kept it activated, you didn't earn any skill points leveling up. I fixed this issue also. I'm removing my previous edit file.

EDIT8: Fixed the Monster Defeated Multiplier (it now works with rewards) and added an Infinite Mini Medals (they won't decrease when turning them in)

EDIT9: By popular demand, I took another stab at Proficiency Multiplier and found something that works for me. Give it a try.

EDIT10: Forgot to check other characters. I fixed Proficiency Multiplier to work for others besides hero or heroine.

EDIT11: Added in a code to always have 50 Party Power Points. I think you can enable everything with that many, but I haven't played to the end of the game to be honest. Anyway, the maximum you can normally get in game is 14, so 50 might be enough.

EDIT12: Added in some Pointers to the Characters Level, EXP, Skill Points. You enable the Pointers option and it's under the Camp option. You have to view the Attributes of the characters at least once. I borrowed code from Cielos table on the first Dragon Quest Heroes, but had to modify it mostly for this game. I've learned much since doing this table as this was my first major table. Offsets are different if not Lazarel and Teresa, so use the right option depending on which character you select.

EDIT13: Tried picking this game back up for a few. Came up with Base Stats pointers and option to change them to a minimum value when viewing attributes. The base stats seem to point to a table based on current level. The heroes Teresa and Lazarel share same table. The pointers update when you view the character in the attributes screen (I would choose to view one at a time or pointer may be unstable).

EDIT14: Found Party Pointers due to popular demand. You can choose the first Dragon Quest Heroes players, but they won't show up in town as in your party, but they load up when in the field fighting. I did some limited testing and it appeared to work fine for me controlling Yangus in the field.

EDIT15: Made Enemy Damage Multiplier accept floating point values (So you can choose 2.5 multiplier for example) per request.

EDIT 16: Sorry for the long delay in getting to this, but I figured out how to edit the Additional Effects on Weapons, Orbs and Accessories. I added an Highlighted Item option in the Pointer section. When you view the item in game, it updates the pointer and you can then edit the Additional Effects and their power. I also have the Star Level for Accessories. Enjoy!

EDIT 16.5: I found some more options for the Highlighted Item portion. I now allow you to edit the base stat for Weapons and Orbs and also the Base Effect. Weapons, Orbs and Shields seem to only have the one effect you can have (at least that's all I figured out). Shields don't have a base stat that I know of. As far as Weapons and Additional Effects, the code that resets these if they are not specific ones runs as soon as you start the game. I did put in an option in the Enable that disables it for the rest of the time the game is open, but once you close completely and come back it will reset the additional effects right at the startup of the game.

EDIT 16.6: I fixed the issue with Wands and Heavy Wands Base Stat 1 not picking up the correct pointer. I was also able to work out how to modify the Base Effects for Accessories. I put this in another pointer option specific to Highlighted Item Accessory Effects. You highlight the accessory you want to modify in your inventory and the pointers update. Each accessory has a base effect and then the 11 additional effects that it gets as it is upgraded. You can modify these and it affects all accessories of that type. I didn't test if it saved your changes when you saved your game and come back, so I'm not sure about that. It might load these up from the base files every time you load the game up, but you can basically make any accessory have the effects you want.

Future updates in the following topic (I added an item list and a damage modifier that works with poison):
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7719
Attachments
DQH2.CT
EDIT 16.6 file (Added Pointers to Base Stat and Base Effect for Weapons, Orbs & Shields, Added Accessory Effects also)
(104.33 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
DQH2.CT
EDIT 16 file (Added Highlighted Item to Edit Additional Effects of Weapons, Orbs, Accessories)
(84.08 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
DQH2.CT
EDIT15 file (Changed Enemy Damage Multiplier to floating point)
(69.28 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
DQH2.CT
EDIT14 file (Added Party Pointer so you can change party members to DQH1 heroes if you want)
(69.16 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
DQH2.CT
EDIT13 file (Added Base Stat pointers and option to Set Minimum Stat values when viewing attributes screen)
(63.72 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
DQH2.CT
EDIT12 file (Added in Pointers to Character EXP, Level, Skill Points for you to modify at your leisure)
(57.85 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
DQH2.CT
EDIT11 file (Added in a Always Have 50 Party Power Points)
(51.12 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
DQH2.CT
EDIT10 file (Fixed Proficiency Multiplier to work for all characters)
(49.64 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
DQH2.CT
EDIT9 file (Added Proficiency Multiplier option)
(49.13 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 18 times in total.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

I edited my post adding in a modified script for Inf MP that correctly calculates it for only your player or the party.

DrummerIX
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by DrummerIX »

Found an Infinite Yggdrasil Leaves cheat for those that want it. It's in my post above.

qqqwer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qqqwer »

THX for your good table~=w=
Weapon Proficiency can be found?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Can you find the skill point values for each character? Seems you don't get enough to unlock everything.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Also, something to make weapon skill improvement super fast (like the XP multiplier) would be great. Takes forever to get those up.