Dragon Quest Heros 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Martijn1234
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest Heros 2

Post by Martijn1234 »

think i read somewhere that if u do alt+tab u cant switch chars anymore unless u do alt+tab again and go back in the game
predprey wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:53 am
Anyone else can't switch characters if Inf tension, Max tension on hit or Inf MP are used in combination?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bakaraider
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bakaraider »

Martijn1234 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:53 pm
think i read somewhere that if u do alt+tab u cant switch chars anymore unless u do alt+tab again and go back in the game
predprey wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:53 am
Anyone else can't switch characters if Inf tension, Max tension on hit or Inf MP are used in combination?
Yes this is true, if you ever alt-tab your game and can't switch character or can't modify some settings just al-tab again to restore the function. This is maybe an obscure bug.

MingShaoMonk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MingShaoMonk »

kratitos wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:57 am
Party character mod cheat possible? I'd like to beat the story with Psaro lol
Yeah, I'd like to be able to use the DLC characters outside the dungeons too. I don't want to be stuck on a few set maps just to use Bianca, Nera, Yangus or Psaro, and all. :P

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

This Dragon Quest Heroes 2 cheat table is tested working for me on Cheat Engine 6.7. The lua options changed, you need to make sure it's set to always run or ask and when it asks you in the dialog when loading the cheat table to say Yes. It was working fine for me (The Set Inventory to 80 option).

Roxanne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Roxanne »

Hi guys, I tried your file (edit 10) and good job :)
I've some issues for few script... I just can't tick some squares...is it normal ?
Does the version of CE can be the motive of my issues ? Like my CE vers is newer than your file (your file 6.2, my CE is 6.4). Do I have to just take the CE 6.2 to avoid any issues ?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Roxanne wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:49 am
Hi guys, I tried your file (edit 10) and good job :)
I've some issues for few script... I just can't tick some squares...is it normal ?
Does the version of CE can be the motive of my issues ? Like my CE vers is newer than your file (your file 6.2, my CE is 6.4). Do I have to just take the CE 6.2 to avoid any issues ?
Which options are not working? I would try updating to CE 6.7. Make sure to keep the LUA prompt to Ask or Run Always. When it asks about LUA, say Yes to run it. Some options require it.

Roxanne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Roxanne »

I tried that time and everything worked, I don't know what I had some issues at this point...Thank you :)
PS : All is good with the v6.7

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Roxanne requested something to do with Party Power points, so I took a stab at it. Came up with a Always Have 50 Maximum Party Power Points code. It's in my EDIT11 of the post on the first page.

Roxanne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Roxanne »

Thank you Drummer :D

MingShaoMonk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MingShaoMonk »

As far as I counted, there's a total of 155 Party Points worth of skills, so 50's not even 1/3rd of the amount for all of them, I went and counted with having an endgame file. :P

cloud97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cloud97 »

Tested on Party Power points, max can enable only 30/50. Remaining party skills can't enable

event000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by event000 »

Can you find the skill point values for each character?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

event000 wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:09 am
Can you find the skill point values for each character?
Added in some Pointers to the Characters Level, EXP, Skill Points. You enable the Pointers option and it's under the Camp option. You have to view the Attributes of the characters at least once. I borrowed code from Cielos table on the first Dragon Quest Heroes, but had to modify it mostly for this game. I've learned much since doing this table as this was my first major table. Offsets are different if not Lazarel and Teresa, so use the right option depending on which character you select. I may not have the characters labeled correctly especially for the Dragon Quest Heroes 1 characters.

biopsiste
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by biopsiste »

Hi, is there any chance to get a cheat for Quicksilver Keys? I tried a simple 4 byte search but it didn't work.

MingShaoMonk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MingShaoMonk »

Two byte pointers away from the "Slot" pointer under Camp is appearantly a pointer for the skin of the character. This only seems to work on Lazarel and Teresa though. Changing the skin and party slot for any other character to one that's not theirs, will make them not appear once you enter a new area, and the game will eventually crash.

I noticed that when you change to a different character, like one of the DLC characters from Heroes 1, only some of the skills Lazarel/Teresa had equipped appear when you bring up the skill ring, so that's a side effect I noticed.

I'm mostly posting this updated table to see if DrummerIX might be able to look more into how this works and if there's other skin pointers that affect this, being it would be nice to be able to more consistantly use DLC characters outside of the special dungeons. :V

Spoiler
Proof below [Teresa [Sage] as Nera in the first major Wild Zone]:
Attachments
DQH2.CT
"DrummerIX's Current Table" + a "Skin pointer" [for Lazarel and Teresa at least].
(61.37 KiB) Downloaded 51 times