Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.0.8

Post by Glowmoss »

SneakWorld wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:12 pm
As of this morning I'm noticing some interesting behavior with the table. I received a "table updated" notice upon launching however the table now states "Bypass: Failed/Not Found" and "Crash Reporter: Not Found/Deleted". I double checked that the bypass was in place however I also noticed the option to add the bypass via the table is also missing. I also tried verifying game files via steam before redownloading both the bypass and table again before reinstalling the bypass again and launching the newly downloaded table. This did not alleviate my issue so I signed up here to let ya know what I found. I apologize in advance if this is profoundly stupid user error on my part or already an issue you addressed somewhere in these 21 pages already.
Yeah it now runs at the start up of the table and if successful will let you know via the label. I could probably have it print more errors to let you know where it's messing up. Just out of interest where do you have the game and steam installed. It should work no matter where you have it as it reads from the registry where steam is and then the vdf file for where phas is. If it isn't for some reason then I will have to look into it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SneakWorld
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SneakWorld »

Glowmoss wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:01 pm
SneakWorld wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:12 pm
As of this morning I'm noticing some interesting behavior with the table. I received a "table updated" notice upon launching however the table now states "Bypass: Failed/Not Found" and "Crash Reporter: Not Found/Deleted". I double checked that the bypass was in place however I also noticed the option to add the bypass via the table is also missing. I also tried verifying game files via steam before redownloading both the bypass and table again before reinstalling the bypass again and launching the newly downloaded table. This did not alleviate my issue so I signed up here to let ya know what I found. I apologize in advance if this is profoundly stupid user error on my part or already an issue you addressed somewhere in these 21 pages already.
Yeah it now runs at the start up of the table and if successful will let you know via the label. I could probably have it print more errors to let you know where it's messing up. Just out of interest where do you have the game and steam installed. It should work no matter where you have it as it reads from the registry where steam is and then the vdf file for where phas is. If it isn't for some reason then I will have to look into it.
My steam and phasmo are both installed on my E: drive, the table itself has worked fine up until as late as 7pm PST last night when I got off, it was only this morning that I began running into issues. It might be worth mentioning too that, after the update notification from this morning, that the table no longer auto launches or attaches to Phasmo which I guess is a good thing if the bypass is not detected. lol

SneakWorld
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SneakWorld »

Alright, I managed to fix it so I'm going to post what I did here just in case someone else runs into this issue later.

First, I deleted the bypass, the cheat table and cheat engine from my computer.

Second, I deleted the contents of "x86_64" file in E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Phasmophobia\Phasmophobia_Data\Plugins\x84_64

Third, I opened steam and verified game files which restored the items deleted from \x86_64. This was important as the bypass seemed to have been avoiding being deleted while verifying game files previously, I don't know why.

Lastly, I reinstalled CE, the bypass, and the table, now the bypass is detected by the table and the "Crash Reporter: Not found/Deleted" is in green text rather than red like it was previously.

Tested and the codes are working and I haven't been crushed into bone dust by a ban hammer... yet.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

SneakWorld wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:58 pm
Maybe there is an error in my code somewhere that checks whether the dll is installed. I don't remember off the top of my head but I might of made the dll read only to try and avoid steam from deleting it but I don't remember atm and I thought I removed it as it just puts steam in an infinite loop if it tries to replace the fike. So maybe it was trying to move it for some reason and didn't remove the read-only from the file and errored out. I will take a look when I get some time.

starlord
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by starlord »

Peinlicher wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:59 pm
Help everytime i try using the cheat table the unity crash comes. the checkbox that would "delete" this crash also doesnt work. what am i doing wrong?
rename your cheatengine.exe to something else, or use Metrix's bypass DLL (you will hear and audible beep on game startup if the bypass is working).

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I checked and I don't change permisions for the file at all so I have no idea what happened with yours Sneakworld if you still had the issue I was going to get you to test a script or two and let me know the output given but it sounds like its sorted. In the latest update I changed the check and added some checks that might do better. If anyone not using the pirated version has that same issue let me know so I can get you to try some scripts that might tell me more info about what is happeneing.

Also I changed the ids so probably save your activated cheats again before loading them as they may error out and/or activate other scripts. You can read the changelog for everything I remembered that I changed. I also removed the reporter as it was literally a waste of space as no one used it lol.

nscwqfagg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nscwqfagg »

Get The Phas Table if it doesn't automatically
How should I solve this problem?
Bypass is also installed, and the cheat engine is also version 7.5 plz help me..

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

nscwqfagg wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:31 am
Get The Phas Table if it doesn't automatically
How should I solve this problem?
Bypass is also installed, and the cheat engine is also version 7.5 plz help me..
Did you let the lua script run as it doesn't sound like it. I forgot to make it just run if you don't let the script run. I edited it just then so even if you don't let lua run it will work when you enable the script but you should really let signed tables run their script if you aren't already like it literally says at the top of my lua script lol

nscwqfagg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nscwqfagg »

What is lua script?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

nscwqfagg wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:30 pm
What is lua script?
its a script written in lua that is usually used to do a lot of stuff automatically upon starting the table instead of waiting for someone to enable a script. It's generally fine to let signed tables run it automatically which is the setting I reccomend as I sign my tables so a popup doesn't appear asking whether you want to manually run it unless you have it on never run instead of ask lol. It's in your settings go to Edit-Settings-Table: Lua Scripts and click "Only when signed, else ask"

nscwqfagg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nscwqfagg »

Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:01 am
nscwqfagg wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:30 pm
What is lua script?
its a script written in lua that is usually used to do a lot of stuff automatically upon starting the table instead of waiting for someone to enable a script. It's generally fine to let signed tables run it automatically which is the setting I reccomend as I sign my tables so a popup doesn't appear asking whether you want to manually run it unless you have it on never run instead of ask lol. It's in your settings go to Edit-Settings-Table: Lua Scripts and click "Only when signed, else ask"
How do I resolve the error message Error:?:-1: try to index a nil value (field 'TF') 1 when the Lua engine is turned on?Image
Last edited by nscwqfagg on Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

nscwqfagg wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:12 am
How do I resolve the error message Error:?:-1: attempt to index a nil value (field 'TF') 1 when the lua engine is turned on?
I did say earlier I edited the table so you dont need to do that if you wanted to redownload the table and just enable the script which will just run the lua script but I told you the steps or just say yes to the message that should pop up saying do you want to execute it

nscwqfagg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nscwqfagg »

Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:15 am
nscwqfagg wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:12 am
How do I resolve the error message Error:?:-1: attempt to index a nil value (field 'TF') 1 when the lua engine is turned on?
I did say earlier I edited the table so you dont need to do that if you wanted to redownload the table and just enable the script which will just run the lua script but I told you the steps or just say yes to the message that should pop up saying do you want to execute it
It's finally settled. I asked you several times because I didn't understand, but thank you very much for your kind answer.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

nscwqfagg wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:29 am
It's finally settled. I asked you several times because I didn't understand, but thank you very much for your kind answer.
There did seem to be a possible error that you faced So I edited it to put another check in idk what happened there as there is a check to make sure its alright before continuing onto that bit of code but apparently that didn't work in that occurence lol. It's good you got it going in the end though as that was probably a rare occurence of that error.

VENUS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VENUS »

So back here after a long time and after a lot of updates later , just wanted to know
1. Is it backwards compatible still
2. is the max multiplayer thing possible , like more than 4 players