Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.4.1

Post by Glowmoss »

Alright its up now so to toggle between language there is just a script at the bottom and it will create a text file if you toggle the language that it will go off of for future starts of the table so that it will always be in chinese or english. I will push the update once I get a translations for the above and add it to the table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

疑心病
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 疑心病 »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:38 pm
疑心病 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:26 am
Nice!

I have it integrated to the point where toggling between languages is instant. Before I release it I want to test it a little more and I also noticed a few things missing a translation. Here's a list from all the descriptions I pulled if you want to give them back translated in the same order I will sort it out as I have a list of all the script and pointer names in both languages.

Normal
Brighter
Brightest
Spot Angle Inner
Fly Speed
Save Position
Load Position
Get Transparency Slider Back after closing it
Dead?
Player Name
Player Name Length
Prevent Pulling
Pulling Animation
Cards In Deck
Item 1
Item 2
Item 3
Item 4
Item 5
Item 6
Item 7
Item 8
Item 9
Item 10
Amount Of Cursed Possessions Used
Amount Of Cursed Hunts Triggered
Collected Bone?
Average FPS
Ghost Distance Travelled
Items Thrown
Objects Used
Doors Moved
Lights Switched
Fusebox Toggles
Rooms Changed
Abilities Used
Total Hunt Time
Time In Favourite Room
Time Out Favourite Room
Amount Of Ghost Events
Amount Of Ghost Hunts
Amount Of Ghost Interactions
Short Roams
Long Roams
Time Spent Chasing Players
Toggle Language
Alright, I've noticed that I missed a small part of the text translation. I have now fully completed it and arranged it in order. This is my Chinese translation text; I'm glad I could help. :)
Attachments
Chinese translation text.txt
(1.46 KiB) Downloaded 140 times

疑心病
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 疑心病 »

Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with!

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Alright I have pushed the update for it now that all the scripts have been translated. I dmed you with all the messages on the table. You can get to those whenever really. I might not be able to do much till at least the weekend on getting that to work with the two versions of the messages on the table

Meowville
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Meowville »

Glowmoss wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:27 am
Alright I have pushed the update for it now that all the scripts have been translated. I dmed you with all the messages on the table. You can get to those whenever really. I might not be able to do much till at least the weekend on getting that to work with the two versions of the messages on the table
Since my trainer updated to this version the Ghost info tab is not working:(

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Meowville wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:23 am
Since my trainer updated to this version the Ghost info tab is not working:(
It should be fixed in the latest one I just put out. An id was changed which lead to the script not activating when it should

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.4.3

Post by Glowmoss »

Some more stuff has been added along with more stuff that has been translated I am still missing some translations as I haven't gotten around to asking 疑心病 for some yet. I will push for an update if I finish the translated parts or there's an update for phas. For now you will have to manually download it if you wanted to check out the few new things I added which was some modification to the compact mode, in the controls menu two new options to see how much memory the game and cheat engine is using along with how much total memory you have and how much is used and available. There's also an option to set some settings in cheat engine to what I would recommend which isn't really needed it just makes things easier especially the lua execution setting lol. Also the bottom bar will remain black even after toggling the night mode to dark mode so it doesn't look so weird.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Post by Glowmoss »

Fixed the cheats for the shop to work with the latest update along with a lua error that caused the compact mode to mess up when changing languages. Let me know if I missed anything as I think everything was working when I took a quick test. I was expecting the shop to break worse than it but they didn't change all that much really internally anyway most things are the same.

Arievien
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arievien »

Hi, if you want I can provide polish translation for the table. I believe the more translations the better, although it's just a suggestion as I have a bit of free time and also friends that don't speak English but would love to use your creation :)
Just tell me if I should translate downloaded table from here or you want to provide me names to translate.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Arievien wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:34 pm
I'm always interested in another translation. I PMed you what needs translating. Take your time as I will probably be out for a bit longer.

xenons25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xenons25 »

Hey! Thanks for this wonderful tool. Using it to test a lot of stuff for in-game science.

Any chance of adding an option to make the ghost visible AND not break the AI? Would be nice following the ghost around and seeing what activity the ghost is doing like interacting, roaming, abilities etc.

疑心病
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.4.3

Post by 疑心病 »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:11 am
Some more stuff has been added along with more stuff that has been translated I am still missing some translations as I haven't gotten around to asking 疑心病 for some yet. I will push for an update if I finish the translated parts or there's an update for phas. For now you will have to manually download it if you wanted to check out the few new things I added which was some modification to the compact mode, in the controls menu two new options to see how much memory the game and cheat engine is using along with how much total memory you have and how much is used and available. There's also an option to set some settings in cheat engine to what I would recommend which isn't really needed it just makes things easier especially the lua execution setting lol. Also the bottom bar will remain black even after toggling the night mode to dark mode so it doesn't look so weird.
You can send me a private message of the text that needs to be translated, and I will translate it in my free time on the weekend :)

nikolajo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nikolajo »

Just so people are aware. At the time I'm posting this, the Prestige and a couple other cheats crash the game.
Needs to be updated for the Easter event.

Masonic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Masonic »

latest easter patch crashes the game when trying to use.

Sly1808
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sly1808 »

hey Glowmoss, OhGee's alt here; if you still need a german translator i'd be down.