Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OhGee01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.3.0

Post by OhGee01 »

Is it just for me or is the cheat table gone? i dont see it in the "ATTACHMENTS"...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

OhGee01 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:43 pm
Is it just for me or is the cheat table gone? i dont see it in the "ATTACHMENTS"...
You can use this table, it’s not as big but should have most things you need

viewtopic.php?t=26948

Beta_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Beta_ »

I might be blind but where is the download page for the CE.. 💀

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Last edited by Glowmoss on Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

brisk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brisk »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:39 pm
Can A moderator put this up and change the title to Phasmophobia 0.9.4.0
Thanks for the updated table Glowmoss. Do you mind explaining how you find the values for Ghost Controller, such as the ghost's name, favorite room, and whether it's hunting or not? In the table you uploaded the pointers aren't working because it's trying to start with _player00 but I could not find that variable declared anywhere. Can you double check on this but more importantly I would love to learn how you go about finding the offsets so easily? Thank you!

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.4.0

Post by Glowmoss »

brisk wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:23 pm
The check must of stopped the script from enabling as I just put the script elsewhere and have it enable it you go into the ghost info or player section. My rank has been restored on here so I am able to edit shit again. I have put up a version without the check in the main post.
You can find it easy enough looking through the mono symbols. After every update that changes them around I can generally just open up dissect data on the player pointer and open everything to see the gist of where everything is. Some stuff isn't explicitly stated what it is and I just know where shit is based on the structure and a lot of the time the structure only changes by so many bytes in a few spots so pretty fast to adjust.

brisk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.4.0

Post by brisk »

Glowmoss wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:41 am
brisk wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:23 pm
The check must of stopped the script from enabling as I just put the script elsewhere and have it enable it you go into the ghost info or player section. My rank has been restored on here so I am able to edit shit again. I have put up a version without the check in the main post.
You can find it easy enough looking through the mono symbols. After every update that changes them around I can generally just open up dissect data on the player pointer and open everything to see the gist of where everything is. Some stuff isn't explicitly stated what it is and I just know where shit is based on the structure and a lot of the time the structure only changes by so many bytes in a few spots so pretty fast to adjust.
Ah I understand, cool. Thanks for keeping this table updated. We really appreciate the hard work you put into this.

疑心病
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.4.1

Post by 疑心病 »

Dear author, can I translate your script into Chinese and post it to the Chinese forum? I will indicate the source and author, thank you! :) There are also some features that cannot be used normally after the game is updated

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

疑心病 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:10 am
Dear author, can I translate your script into Chinese and post it to the Chinese forum? I will indicate the source and author, thank you! :) There are also some features that cannot be used normally after the game is updated
Yeah if you translate it I can possibly look into integrating it into the table so they also get updates on there as soon as I release them. I always wanted to translate it as there seems to be a fair few people from all over using the table.

If anyone else wants to translate it into another language let me know and I will see what I can do with all the translations. I will also credit anyone on the table as a translator if they give me translations.

Did I miss something on the latest update as I thought I sorted out the couple of cheats that broke.

疑心病
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 疑心病 »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:32 pm
疑心病 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:10 am
Yeah if you translate it I can possibly look into integrating it into the table so they also get updates on there as soon as I release them. I always wanted to translate it as there seems to be a fair few people from all over using the table.

If anyone else wants to translate it into another language let me know and I will see what I can do with all the translations. I will also credit anyone on the table as a translator if they give me translations.

Did I miss something on the latest update as I thought I sorted out the couple of cheats that broke.
Thank you for your trust and dedication, I have completed 99.99% of the Chinese translation of this cheat

疑心病
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 疑心病 »

One more question, would you like to consider integrating this CT file and CheatEngine into the EXE file, CheatEngine's LUA function can achieve this idea you should know better than I do, such as the figure shown in the image, which will make it easier and faster for the player using the cheat to turn on or off the function or read the game message :) :) This is the picture I want to upload [Link] :) Thank you very much! Thank you for your service!

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

疑心病 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:37 pm
I have done something like that before but I prefer to just keep it as a CT. I have it so as soon as someone enables the first script it will run the lua script if someone's settings disallows lua. if someone wants to keep it as always on the screen they can just enable the transparent and always on top script. Let me know when you are done. You can send it on here or on discord.

疑心病
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 疑心病 »

This is my translated CT file :P :P
Attachments
Phasmophobia Chinese.CT
(280.93 KiB) Downloaded 154 times

疑心病
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 疑心病 »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:38 pm
疑心病 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:37 pm
I have done something like that before but I prefer to just keep it as a CT. I have it so as soon as someone enables the first script it will run the lua script if someone's settings disallows lua. if someone wants to keep it as always on the screen they can just enable the transparent and always on top script. Let me know when you are done. You can send it on here or on discord.
All right,If there is a new feature added in the future, please let me know and I will translate it into Chinese :)

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

疑心病 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:26 am
Nice!

I have it integrated to the point where toggling between languages is instant. Before I release it I want to test it a little more and I also noticed a few things missing a translation. Here's a list from all the descriptions I pulled if you want to give them back translated in the same order I will sort it out as I have a list of all the script and pointer names in both languages.

Normal
Brighter
Brightest
Spot Angle Inner
Fly Speed
Save Position
Load Position
Get Transparency Slider Back after closing it
Dead?
Player Name
Player Name Length
Prevent Pulling
Pulling Animation
Cards In Deck
Item 1
Item 2
Item 3
Item 4
Item 5
Item 6
Item 7
Item 8
Item 9
Item 10
Amount Of Cursed Possessions Used
Amount Of Cursed Hunts Triggered
Collected Bone?
Average FPS
Ghost Distance Travelled
Items Thrown
Objects Used
Doors Moved
Lights Switched
Fusebox Toggles
Rooms Changed
Abilities Used
Total Hunt Time
Time In Favourite Room
Time Out Favourite Room
Amount Of Ghost Events
Amount Of Ghost Hunts
Amount Of Ghost Interactions
Short Roams
Long Roams
Time Spent Chasing Players
Toggle Language
Last edited by Glowmoss on Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.