Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.0.10

Post by Glowmoss »

nikolajo wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:12 am
At this point nothing surprises me really some people's idiocy is immeasurable lol

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

Glowmoss wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:18 am
nikolajo wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:12 am
At this point nothing surprises me really some people's idiocy is immeasurable lol
i guess i might be one too, but may i kindly ask a little pointer. with the latest table i always CTD using the dll that you provided (it has beep and all). when i use Fearlessrevolution provided bypass the game freeze on the "initializing" . i own a legit copy on steam and just recently interested to go back into the game after years for spooktober.

i apologize if you had adressed this before

Buttlight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Buttlight »

NVM i know now why the unity crashed. It is because the dev are lazy to put proper anti-cheat that anytime the current anti-cheat built into the game detected the existence of the "software" mr-antifun working with in your PC, it will just crash the game. the other problem of freezing at the initializing screen is also another problem unrelated to the cheating/trainer.

Specula
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Specula »

Got a notice this morning when loading the trainer that there was a new version of the table and I should download it now. I came back here and it's still the same version with no new comments since I last downloaded it. Forgive the ignorance if I've missed something, but is this an error of some kind?

Trying to load it automatically generates an LUA error and force closes Cheat Engine.

EDIT: NVM, deleted it and redownloaded it. Seemed to have worked.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

There is always the changlelog to see what's updated. The last few have just been some fixes to problems some people have encountered.

Azureforte
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Azureforte »

would it be possible to put in in a 7 zip instead of zip. just zip folder does not give prompt for password and causes errors as windows can open it natively

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Azureforte wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:41 am
would it be possible to put in in a 7 zip instead of zip. just zip folder does not give prompt for password and causes errors as windows can open it natively
I wouldn't recommend using the default windows archive manager at all honestly due to all the issues it has. I use winrar and 7zstd myself.

BigPotatoMan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BigPotatoMan »

Hello Glowmoss , I just wanted to say thanks for the table , it works perfectly.

But also, I have a few questions,

I tried modifying the reward multiplier without any success , is it possible to do so?

I know I can just play on 15X custom difficulty and then look up the ghost type using this cheat but that's not what I am looking for.

What I want to achieve is getting 15X on lower difficulties since I usually just play the game with a friend or two.

Is there something I can do to achieve this?

Bayo283
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bayo283 »

Hi, I haven't played since the progress update came out and I'm wondering if I can somehow boost my level so I can choose a higher level Legacy badge. Is this possible to do? I haven't chosen a style yet so I haven't "locked in" anything.

OMGChrist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by OMGChrist »

Bayo283 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:40 pm
Hi, I haven't played since the progress update came out and I'm wondering if I can somehow boost my level so I can choose a higher level Legacy badge. Is this possible to do? I haven't chosen a style yet so I haven't "locked in" anything.
IF it is possible, then I'd think you'd need a save editor. You could edit your save data to the level you wanted, then the update should reflect that in theory. I could be wrong though.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

if you use the save editor it generally will screw up the legacy stuff my legacy badge is at 0 and black lol

for the multiplier there was a glitch to change the multiplier and keep it from the custom to any difficulty but it has since been patched. its probably possible but it would be client side so unless your friends also use the same cheat they would get the usaul amount

I said on my discord but I will say here that I am aware of the update and will get around to it today or tomorrow. I don't believe too much has broken luckily

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.1.0

Post by Glowmoss »

I believe everything is working again. I didn't have time to fully test everything properly so if a cheat is still broken let me know.

unknown_user
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unknown_user »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:39 am
I believe everything is working again. I didn't have time to fully test everything properly so if a cheat is still broken let me know.
i tested. bone location is not working. big maps rip for us :D Can you add it when you have time? We are not in a hurry.

SaucyJack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaucyJack »

When I downloaded the recent zip file, I got a "This file contains a virus or malware" message. :/

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

unknown_user wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:12 pm
i tested. bone location is not working. big maps rip for us :D Can you add it when you have time? We are not in a hurry.
I will check it out soon
SaucyJack wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:17 pm
When I downloaded the recent zip file, I got a "This file contains a virus or malware" message. :/
Yeah some idiots flagged fearless so I believe any zip files come up with the malware warning. I would just ignore it. STN was looking into getting that flag removed from the site but idk how far he got with it.