Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.1.7

Post by lee_terry_jr »

valgul wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:45 pm
Hi seem like a lot of stuff broke the only thing I tried that work was complete all missions

set player level, setup phase info, ghost info, score hook, set price and money, set item ammount, force ghost type and cursed item (info) does not work
Also, most if not all of the equipment codes were broken (The only 1 I can activate is the one that prevents lights from flickering during a hunt but it does not seem to work when turned on anyway). At this point I think it may be easier to simply say the only codes that I could find which are not completely broken are complete all missions and turn on all lights/tv codes. However, I should make it known that the complete all missions code will not work for the weekly challenge (it will say you got all objectives but for some reason, it will not count for the weekly challenge).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by lee_terry_jr on Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Okay, I found how to get money done. Look for one of the more expensive tier upgrades. I used Tier 3 Smudge (the incense burner). It costs 15000. Search 15000 in 4 bytes. I got about 200 or so results. Change 10 results into another number at a time, close the upgrade window and reopen it, if the value changes, then you figure out which exact value it is within the group, if the value remains the same, keep moving on. Once you find the exact value, change it to a negative value and buy the upgrade then you are all done.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

alright I have updated the table partially whatever I haven't tested or I know is still broken is in orange. The immortality script still needs something I don't remember but its working from what I tested after commenting out a section.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:16 am
I should make it known that the complete all missions code will not work for the weekly challenge (it will say you got all objectives but for some reason, it will not count for the weekly challenge).
Idk if that ever worked for challenges. It's probably counted up somewhere else.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I haven't taken a proper look at the upgrade of items so they will still cost the same till I add it to the set price and money script. I will have another look some time tomorrow at the table and probably release another update tomorrow

unknown_user
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unknown_user »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:54 pm
I haven't taken a proper look at the upgrade of items so they will still cost the same till I add it to the set price and money script. I will have another look some time tomorrow at the table and probably release another update tomorrow
Hi Glowmoss. Thanks for everything. U are so good man. I am waiting evidence controller :wub:

ve5bm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.0.0

Post by ve5bm »

anyone has 8.1.7 cheat table? trying to modify the level before it updates to latest.
to get the badge ofcuz 8-)

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

Another thing I noticed was the infinite salt code does not work with the final tier of salt. I was unable to place any salt while the code was activated and after turning the code off the salt I had been holding at the time was magically emptied leaving me unable to place a single pile (retested after restarting the game + table to be sure the problem still happened and it was not just a fluke before posting here). I will let ya know if I find anything else and thanks again @Glowmoss

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:55 am
Another thing I noticed was the infinite salt code does not work with the final tier of salt. I was unable to place any salt while the code was activated and after turning the code off the salt I had been holding at the time was magically emptied leaving me unable to place a single pile (retested after restarting the game + table to be sure the problem still happened and it was not just a fluke before posting here). I will let ya know if I find anything else and thanks again @Glowmoss
Thanks for letting me know I will check it out some other time.

I have updated the table again fixing most scripts. I also added a script to make upgrades purchasable no matter what level you are and added upgrades prices to the set prices script. I should also mention I still need to fix the lighting hook as it will only show the shoulder light and uv correctly atm so you can just use the fullbright if needed

Also be careful when editing your level. I haven't had it but someone in my discord said they had been caught editing their level. Idk what they did exactly but just be careful and use it at your own risk. You can alternatively do as others suggested and use the complete all missions cheat with a X15 xp gain multiplier using the custom game option that gets you a tonne of xp

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Phasmophobia 0.9.0.1

Post by Glowmoss »

I just released a quick fix to fix scripts for the quick fix released. I still have to fix a couple of scripts from before, they are in orange.

Khaosmachina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khaosmachina »

I keep getting this error whenever I open the 0.9.0.0 and 0.9.0.1 tables in cheat engine.

Error:[string " Gname="Phasmophobia"
..."]:11: attempt to call a string value (global 'updater')

How do I fix this?

jigglypuff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jigglypuff »

Khaosmachina wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:03 am
I keep getting this error whenever I open the 0.9.0.0 and 0.9.0.1 tables in cheat engine.

How do I fix this?
update your cheat engine.

michaelhost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by michaelhost »

they have just release 2 fixes update, the script that i found doesn't work are "all upgrades are purchasable" in 9.0.4 update

starlord
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by starlord »

michaelhost wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:41 am
they have just release 2 fixes update, the script that i found doesn't work are "all upgrades are purchasable" in 9.0.4 update
To be expected, just give it time and he will update the table when he can, they always go hotfix crazy after major updates because their beta testers are extremely incompetent lol.

SomeAsian6uy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SomeAsian6uy »

I thought we were their beta testers