Dark Souls 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Steel Dragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by Steel Dragon »

ok is it normal that right after a patch and I do mean like 30mins after the patch is done and such and installed, that the dark souls 3 Cheat engine table wont open?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

terenceyao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by terenceyao »

Steel Dragon wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:57 am
ok is it normal that right after a patch and I do mean like 30mins after the patch is done and such and installed, that the dark souls 3 Cheat engine table wont open?
Yep. The patch 1.12 totally breaks all table function. =(
This is beyond my cheat ability.
Sorry guys...

Fosforos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fosforos »

I'm a colossal idiot and fucked up my regular Estus when I was duping Souls to level--After some tweaks, I was able to get my Estusd fixed, but now I have 2 Estus Flasks and 2 Ashen Estus Flasks. Is there way to just delete, or must they be swapped?
Last edited by Fosforos on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jgwman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jgwman »

Actually, I should have another PC with the previous .exe still on it. I'll go check in a bit.

Jgwman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jgwman »

Sure, will upload them and edit this post with the link. I already launched the game with the old .exe and think I got all the data I'll need to compare, but still interested to see this (and may not be as close to solving it as I think I am).

Link: [Link]

Both are Steam .exe files.

Jgwman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jgwman »

Ah, didn't realize it needed to be launched to be dumped, but that makes sense. My bad, will reupload.

Yeah that makes sense, I'm just an idiot who can't read on occasion :) Be about 20 mins on the upload

terenceyao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by terenceyao »

Thanks Jgwman.
I see bunch of array like (48 8B 05 ** ** ** ** xx xx xx xx xx 00 00) that start at Offset 0x00625570 for new one.
I spent a couple of hours to try and error in order to figure out the function, but I still can not fix the problem at line 33 in the Open script correctly.
It always tells me "Not all is injectable", but when I try to open the table, it works. (I can not guarantee the game won't crash)

P.S.
My first language is not English, hope you guys can understand.
I have already done my best. Orz

Jgwman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jgwman »

If all you changed is the byte array, that's not causing the "not all is injectable" as far as I know and should be fine to ignore. In case I wasn't clear earlier though, my table has been able to open without issue, so if that part was broken on yours (and now fixed) I'm not sure why, but I'd be interested to know what you settled on as working. Mine just had the usual issues that break between patches (as far as I can tell - but I do also see the issue with that line in that the BaseC value, which is based off Findit3, is not what it's supposed to be), but I was unable to find the new array for locating the ParamPatcher and such. Last time, it was relatively quick to find with trial and error, but I can't find it at all this time, because it appears the value has changed too much from the last version (as SunBeam mentioned it might do).

Steel Dragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Steel Dragon »

I hope someone is able to make a working table since the last patch because I used this cheat engine table for fun builds and to kill gankers/dishonorable people, I don't terrorize people with this and I also occasionally will spawn in items to help some friends out and such to. Also with the current update there is a way to open the cheat table for dark souls 3 by right clicking and scrolling down to group config and selecting to open by using arrow keys, it forces it open but a lot of the functions are not working like it cant get your stats, infinite FP and Stam doesn't work, a lot of the things don't work but this is a way to open it and get access to some of the stuff
Last edited by Steel Dragon on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jgwman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jgwman »

You should still be able to spawn in items, make builds, etc., without trouble as far as I can tell, unless I'm the only person who could actually open the table whatsoever?

MateySwag
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MateySwag »

Looks like the newest patch broke the table again. Now it just wont open at all.

Steel Dragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Steel Dragon »

also to anyone that is working on fixing the table/working on it on general you are the real MVP :P

terenceyao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by terenceyao »

Thanks, SunBeam.
I will try to use this kind trace method for Param Patch Initializer script on this weekend.
Actually, I found the array (48 8B 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 8B 80 60 0C 00 00) before,
I just didn't know that I can totally ignore "not all is injectable" message.
It is good to see that Jgwman still keeps an old version's .exe file. =D

ad24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ad24 »

Seems some of the scripts works on the new update. I tried the unlimited health one but it seems it is not working :P .

Hopefully someone can update the table ^_^ and kudos again !

blaHbluBB
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blaHbluBB »

yeah, an update would be cool.

thank you.