Dark Souls 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by machine4578 »

thanks for sharing darkmike!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Low Sheen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Low Sheen »

For those interested in it, I managed to find the saturation values for weapon scaling. Strangely, only physical saturation was on the original table and it was mislabeled.

Physical Saturation +E8
Magic Saturation +179
Fire Saturation +17A
Lightning Saturation +17B
Dark Saturation +18A

Edit: It seems luck scaling is at +198. An interesting thing to note is that merely altering the value at this address will not give a weapon luck scaling if it did not already do so. Still, it's progress.
Last edited by Low Sheen on Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

darkmike wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:02 pm
Latest cheat table (working on latest steam update)

Fixed: Access All Bonfires (by Autopilot)
Fixed: No Durability Damage (by Autopilot)

Fixed: No Goods Consume (by Autopilot)
Fixed: Param Patcher Initializer (by igromanru)
Still broken: No Durability Damage

Fixed: mislabeled ring IDs (by Lance)
Fixed: Last Weapon Highlighted with correct addresses (by Lance)
Changed: some descriptions (by Lance)
And now tell everybody where does it came from. If you already copy & pasting my changelog.
[Link]

ILikeVideogames
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ILikeVideogames »

Is there a way to change your rank in the Undead Arena? More specifically, is there a way to add or remove the little gold/silver/bronze badge under your name?

I've already gotten gold once and I don't really want to grind through the hell that is Brawl to get them on another character.
Last edited by ILikeVideogames on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Low Sheen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Low Sheen »

Alright, here are some of my findings for weapon parameters if you want to include them in the next iteration of the table.

Physical Saturation, Byte: +E8
Magic Saturation, Byte: +179
Lightning Saturation, Byte: +17B
Fire Saturation, Byte: +17A
Dark Saturation, Byte: +18A

Infusion Symbol, Byte: +104 (Seems purely cosmetic. Values range between "80" and "90".)

Luck Scaling, Float: +198
Physical Scaling Modifier*, 2 Bytes: +228

Physical Scaling Modifier is a crap name for it, but essentially the value placed here causes your weapon's physical damage to scale with an additional stat, such as luck or faith. There may be more stats, but I've only found values for those two so far. The value here also seems relevant to scaling with the man grub staff and other catalysts.

To make a weapon scale with luck, the value at +228 should be changed to 271F. And to cause it to scale with faith, it should be changed to 2EE0.
Last edited by Low Sheen on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyle_Lokharte
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kyle_Lokharte »

Hi, I'd like to know if I can change my character's class with CE? I really don't want to have start the entire game over with a new toon, even with CE to be able to give myself all the items/spells/gear I had. I want to optimize my current character, but the optimal stat spread for the build I desire requires a different base class. It seems I can change everything else with cheat engine...is it possible to change my class???? Any help with this would be GREATLY APPRECIATED

darkmike
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkmike »

igromanru wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:27 pm
And now tell everybody where does it came from. If you already copy & pasting my changelog.
I apologize! just wanted to help and spread the table to as many people.

thirdnostril
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thirdnostril »

Hi there, can anyone drop some knowledge? I'm using the latest table from here [Link] to create hires images and panoramas mostly during boss fights. Freeze time works perfectly but invulnerability does not. I've tried to enable all possible options that relate to godmode but none of them seem to work. Am I missing a step somewhere?

igromanru are you the creator of the table? I'll be sure to credit you on all the ds3 screenshots I post on flickr. :D

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

thirdnostril wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:44 am
igromanru are you the creator of the table? I'll be sure to credit you on all the ds3 screenshots I post on flickr. :D
The table was originally created by Phokz, but many people collaborated on it. So it's basically a community table.
I've created this guide, some guys from Science Souls and me now keeping the table up to date.

Alacrity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alacrity »

igromanru wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:55 pm
thirdnostril wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:44 am
The table was originally created by Phokz, but many people collaborated on it. So it's basically a community table.
I've created this guide, some guys from Science Souls and me now keeping the table up to date.
At the risk of sounding ignorant, have you figured out how to form a pointer for the 2nd DLC bonfires? I've got the values of the bonfires, but how to create a pointer for them isn't straightforward asfaik.

kriogenia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kriogenia »

Today I used the table just to active the 100% drop rate and get some vertebras (two hours later I'm really tired of of farming them) but I closed the CE without unchecking it and now I have that drop rate forever (and even entered online as I didn't know it). Now I can't revert it, it appears unchecked an I can't even check it again trying to undo it. Is there any way to do it? And am I probably on my way to be banned?

magicAggy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by magicAggy »

There's three things i need help with, if anyone wouldn't mind.

The first is, how do i modify a bow/gbow/crossbow to fire rapidly? I know i can increase the speed of the player character but that's not what i mean. I remember seeing a video when the game was fairly new of a hacker flying around the highwall firing greatarrows rapidly from a long bow and some how skipping the animations for drawing and firing each arrow. How can i do that?

And is it possible to change the properties of projectiles like arrows, bombs, and knives so that they fire different things? Like a bow that fires prism stones or duel charms for example? Or replacing the throwing knife projectile with a fire arrow? Could i throw knives rapidly like in my first question?

Lastly how do i modify player animations and use the animations of npcs? For example how could i make my player character run around halfway into the crouch pose, or have them sit like the soul of cinder?

Uhh, should i link a video that demonstrates some of the things i mean?

amaniberserk420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by amaniberserk420 »

Hi is Noclip broken ? Because i cant move forward and backward.

MurderInc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MurderInc »

The Demon Prince is unavailable under WorldFlags/Bosses.
Was it overlooked or are there any problems in respawning the Demon Prince?

Ace of Fours
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ace of Fours »

MurderInc wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:23 am
The Demon Prince is unavailable under WorldFlags/Bosses.
Was it overlooked or are there any problems in respawning the Demon Prince?
I was having trouble finding the Demon Prince's flags and haven't gotten around to finding them yet... sorry!