Dark Souls 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls 3

Post by notPhokz »

How "easily" we are talking about?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls 3

Post by justiny »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 46717, member: 338"]How "easily" we are talking about?[/QUOTE]

Break in like around 8 hits, since i loot enemies for equips.

Artorikus
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls 3

Post by Artorikus »

Is it possible to disable the online fog gates?

WaveformRyder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls 3

Post by WaveformRyder »

Can we get an update on the table? It doesn't work any more.

HeavyGrinder
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Dark Souls 3

Post by HeavyGrinder »

[QUOTE="WaveformRyder, post: 51118, member: 15698"]Can we get an update on the table? It doesn't work any more.[/QUOTE]

I think this is most recently updated table: [URL]https://github.com/igromanru/Dark-Souls-III-Cheat-Engine-Guide[/URL] v1.1.8 - 09.02.2018
Last edited by HeavyGrinder on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls 3

Post by teinousi »

[QUOTE="notPhokz, post: 46717, member: 338"]How "easily" we are talking about?[/QUOTE]

as i know and used is help-> Last weapon hightlight -> Stamina Consuption-> values change to 999 will be broke shell in one hit

STN
Founder
Founder

Dark Souls 3

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="WaveformRyder, post: 51118, member: 15698"]Can we get an update on the table? It doesn't work any more.[/QUOTE]

Updated first post

Simarilion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls 3

Post by Simarilion »

I'm trying to figure out how the force parry mode work. Until now the enemies get parried, but they don't loose any health at all. I'm using the Reverse Table.

Beggar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls 3

Post by Beggar »

[QUOTE="Simarilion, post: 52025, member: 19517"]I'm trying to figure out how the force parry mode work. Until now the enemies get parried, but they don't loose any health at all. I'm using the Reverse Table.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure, but I think you have no idea how to parry works. The parry doesn't do damage by itself, you need to do a riposte, i.e, you need to attack the enemy with left click/R1. You have a timeframe of 1-2 seconds to do. When more crit chance has the weapon, more damge you will do.

delpo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls 3

Post by delpo »

Is there anyway to hide the scabbard/sheath parts of the swords? I tried making the textures transparent, but the model itself is solid so it won't disappear.

Beggar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls 3

Post by Beggar »

[QUOTE="delpo, post: 52552, member: 19705"]Is there anyway to hide the scabbard/sheath parts of the swords? I tried making the textures transparent, but the model itself is solid so it won't disappear.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea about cheating, however exist a spell that do your weapons invisible. Maybe you must try to apply that effect in the weapon instead of changing textures.

QQQ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls 3

Post by QQQ »

Hi all, I would like to ask whether it is possible to add a phantom (bot) through the table 1.1.8 for a joint passage, I would like to go through the game this way. I apologize for my English, I wrote through an interpreter.

warstoper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by warstoper »

Hi all whanted to ask is there a way to unlock the harald legion headpiece ? Since i've heard that it's in the code but the retarded devs didn't release it aparently...

zim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zim »

Are you suppose to have the latest version of the game for these tables to work? Because no tables work. I've never updated, and can not update it.

n1honomaru
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by n1honomaru »

how to use free camera ? for me it only scrolls back and forward with mouse scroll please help

using DS3_Reverse-Souls_v1.1.9