Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Post by Vee_ »

taglag wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:49 pm
LillyanaKabal wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:13 pm
Ammo/Consumables/Items doesn't click. Nor does Stealth Hacking. Everything else works fine.

[on 1.16, for Steam Dues Ex, v1.19]
Yeppers! this is same problem I have, Really appreciate you all's work..

I hope some one fixes these thing's. I could really use the Stealth hacking.. I so suck at the hacking thing :|
Ah shoot...
Don't have the game anymore, sorry guys. So i take it doesn't work with v1.19 right?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Check out Infinity from fearlessrevolution. You should find what you need in there.

sh4dow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sh4dow »

How can I update the script myself? I'm only interested in the full energy marker script.

AnoXaero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AnoXaero »

Is there any chance of this game being updated to the 1.19 build? I got the game recently in the new April Monthly HB and I'm really starting to hate the hacking minigame. I wouldn't say no to no augment cost either :lol:
Chiados wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:16 am
Check out Infinity from fearlessrevolution. You should find what you need in there.
Is it safe? While I'm quite comfortable using Cheat Engine, I don't know if I trust the site (Though I can see quite a few of those trainers have been made by STN, is it the same STN who made CE Tables?)

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

AnoXaero wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:28 pm
Is there any chance of this game being updated to the 1.19 build? I got the game recently in the new April Monthly HB and I'm really starting to hate the hacking minigame. I wouldn't say no to no augment cost either :lol:
Chiados wrote:
Is it safe? While I'm quite comfortable using Cheat Engine, I don't know if I trust the site (Though I can see quite a few of those trainers have been made by STN, is it the same STN who made CE Tables?)
The game has been updated, I'd imagine that's why the table doesn't work. You want to ask for an update to the latter, not the former ;)

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

AnoXaero wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:28 pm
Chiados wrote:
Yes it's safe and yes it's the same STN from these forums.

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

I'll look at the table and see if I can update anything...

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

Ok. I think I have it working. Namely the inf item use and unlimited augs didn't work for me before. Everything else seems fine. I didn't use the for too long because I'm still on my first play-through, so hope it works for the next person as well. Thanks for the original table OP :)
DXMD.CT
fixed dxmd.ct
(41.05 KiB) Downloaded 194 times

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

divergence wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:11 am
Ok. I think I have it working. Namely the inf item use and unlimited augs didn't work for me before. Everything else seems fine. I didn't use the for too long because I'm still on my first play-through, so hope it works for the next person as well. Thanks for the original table OP :)
DXMD.CT.
This table works good but I ****ed up. I had "unlimited items" on and I went to equip a laser to my guns. It didn't equip, but it "consumed" the weapon modification slot (not the laser), so I can't put a laser on my guns (it thinks one is attached, but it is not). I'd just sell the guns for new ones but they're the DLC guns =/

badmad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by badmad »

Does anyone have working Cheat Engine version of Ghost Mode / Invisible to enemies for current (1.19.801.0 Steam) version of the game? fearlessrevolution cheats all are working great, but... I would prefer CT type version tbh...

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

Updated most AoBs to work with the GoG Version
Attachments
DXMD.CT
(42.35 KiB) Downloaded 341 times

whitegh0st
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by whitegh0st »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:35 pm
Updated most AoBs to work with the GoG Version
I don't think the credits, praxis points, xp etc are functional for GOG.