Divinity Original Sin 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Kentda »

Pongozila ...

The 2 of any item if 1 seems to make EVERY item, not just ones you pick up, duplicate. So chests in the world will say hard iron chest (2). The contents will be the same, but every item is now treated as a stack of 2.

This next bit is probably something outside your control, but if you pick up an item that is say "level 2" or has an enchant on it, when you "split" it, the item will drop to level 1 and the split item will not have the enchant.

IE "level 2 helm, +1 summoning"

The split item will be a level 1 helm, no summoning bonus. Also, the split item will often have a different name.

Ie Ribbon (Belt, 2 Physical Armor) will become "thick belt"(Belt, 2 Physical Armor).

I haven't picked up any level 3 or higher items to see how it works, but figured I'd let you know about these potential issues.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Maybe you non-Steam users will have more luck with the updated Print Globals script.

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Elterin »

New hotfix.

Belnick
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Belnick »

so it is still the alpha or beta tables uploaded as none seem to work with the official release from gog

dickfacemccunt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dickfacemccunt »

So I noticed the armor sets I got from "Find Item in New Container" with Epic Armor 1/2/3 are weightless. Also can't seem to add slipping immunity to the boots by crafting them with together with nails, not sure if it is related though since I haven't found any epic-rarity boots by other means. I suppose the weightlessness is just a cherry on top for now.

Some notes:
Lucky charm procs on containers when you pick them up into your inventory, or even move them around. This means you can't conveniently hoard containers with you for using "Find Item in New Container" with later.

Container level seems to affect "Find Item in New Container", sometimes. I'm pretty sure when I was first trying it out on some level 1 vases and barrels the resulting items were two levels (7) above me (5). Tried again last night but they were all level 1 instead, and when I used it on one of those level 20 reinforced crates they were upleveled again. Guessing level 7 is around what you should be by the end of Act 1.

Is there any room for change with "Find Item in New Container" or are we restricted by the item IDs we have now? I'd like to see options for generating multiple sets of epic armor to choose from, and generating epic weapons only (I get only one epic as of now, all others being lower rarity). Anyways Zanzer thanks a lot for the script, thought we would have to wait until a save editor.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

You can put whatever number you want in there.
I'm sure there are MANY more IDs.
I just didn't bother looking into it too much.

If you look in the script, you'll see inc [rax] commented out.
Uncomment that and the ID will automatically go up each time you open a new container.
So you can keep reloading your game and open a bunch of containers to go through IDs.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added Treat Containers as New for use with Find Item in New Container.
It should now trigger repeatedly when opening the same container over and over.

dickfacemccunt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dickfacemccunt »

Zanzer wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:03 pm
Wow, very nice! Trying out this new feature I think the container's old contents aren't always overridden, so losing quest items doesn't seem like such a risk. By the way, could you upload an older version of the table from around the day of release preferably without any patches? My version is 141.716 and some things like the character pointers don't work.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added a bunch of loot IDs for the Find Item dropdown.

dickfacemccunt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dickfacemccunt »

I think each container has a seed for determining loot. So if you keep opening the same container over and over for epic weapons or accessories, you will get items with the same icons. For armor, there is only one type of each (heavy/medium/light) which changes appearance based on which race is equipping it, but with weapons each race has its own set of weapons. If a container doesn't have the racial weapon that you want, don't keep rerolling on the same container. However each item rolls for a different name and stats when you identify it.

trungtoto
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by trungtoto »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:37 am
Added a bunch of loot IDs for the Find Item dropdown.
did you fix the unlimited AP ?

razeaC
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by razeaC »

is there a 3.0.141.716 version of the table? would appreciate if someone could upload that, thanks!

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

None of the scripts have changed since launch.

diabloamezon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by diabloamezon »

dickfacemccunt wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:31 am
Zanzer wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:03 pm
Wow, very nice! Trying out this new feature I think the container's old contents aren't always overridden, so losing quest items doesn't seem like such a risk. By the way, could you upload an older version of the table from around the day of release preferably without any patches? My version is 141.716 and some things like the character pointers don't work.
For character pointer you need at least 141.999 to work properly. And the table for 142.47 also work with 141.999.

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

hello. using the character pointer - i'm trying to give my character's a couple extra levels via manually raising their experience. however when i go to the attribute screen in-game, it shows i have points to spend, but when i click on the column there are no points to distribute. And the character window still shows i have gained a level. Any ideas - I'm on the latest game build along with the latest table.

ps. hmm, i am not on the latest cheat engine build. does this require the latest CE build? Thanks.