Divinity Original Sin 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dickfacemccunt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by dickfacemccunt »

I thought maybe with the Mouseover Item Editor making a change to an item legitimately inside the game would help the Cheat Engine changes take effect, like with editing stats with Selected Character, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Edited most stats to 1 from 0, applied poison to the weapon, save and reload and the stats are gone but the poison stays. Strangely any stat boosts you tack on will be reflected fully in the character sheet (boosting Wits will also boost Initiative, boosting Memory will also boost memory slots) but it's all gone once you reload. Re-equipping doesn't help either. So the Mouseover Item Editor seems to work, but the changes don't survive reloading a game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Malacay2k11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Malacay2k11 »

Lepudruk wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:34 am
Lepudruk wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:33 am
Any way to change talents?
BUMP
I really could use some help with this..
Just enter the Ship and use the Mirror

Malacay2k11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Malacay2k11 »

dickfacemccunt wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:03 pm
I thought maybe with the Mouseover Item Editor making a change to an item legitimately inside the game would help the Cheat Engine changes take effect, like with editing stats with Selected Character, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Edited most stats to 1 from 0, applied poison to the weapon, save and reload and the stats are gone but the poison stays. Strangely any stat boosts you tack on will be reflected fully in the character sheet (boosting Wits will also boost Initiative, boosting Memory will also boost memory slots) but it's all gone once you reload. Re-equipping doesn't help either. So the Mouseover Item Editor seems to work, but the changes don't survive reloading a game.
Added Sockets doesnt works for me... there are still visible but not useable.

dickfacemccunt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dickfacemccunt »

Malacay2k11 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:05 pm
dickfacemccunt wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:03 pm
Added Sockets doesnt works for me... there are still visible but not useable.
Yep, same for me. Re-equipping makes the slots show up but you can't insert runes. And slotting runes doesn't help the stats take permanence either.

Also I wonder if the edited stats really are taking effect . . . I tried with Magic Armor (+100 Magic Armor with Cheat Engine and also slotted a +40% Magic Armor rune) and couldn't restore it above what I had before, although the bar shows that I have more.

Deweyyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deweyyy »

jnfr00 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:56 pm
Aresd25 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:52 pm
I think it actually depends on the containers level or the level of the area your in. I'm level 13 and if I use the find new item in act 2 containers I get my level stuff. If I'm on the boat I get level 8 stuff that is epic instead of legendary.
That could be also, I never found Legendary items before I was 8/9, but that coud have been the zones I was wandering around..
The item also depends on container's level. When I test level 20 character, the highest level of Legendary is 12-14 when I starting Chap 2.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

demargon wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:52 am
Hello everyone.
As Usual, congrats to the community, for the timely and exhaustive work.

I post about this script, which workd fine for me, V. 3.0.141.999
The thingis, the script stop working when upgrading the source pool (in my case, just after Ryker's Quest)
Before the upgrade, and reloading Quicksave prove it, the script runs perfectly.
but as soon as you upgrade the pool it stop working, still can be activated, but it seems it changes AOB.

If you could look into it, i'd be more than happy!
Looks like the Aob is correct, maybe the pointer is moved somewhere. I'll look into it tomorrow.
*Damn this game is frequently updated :roll:

Semel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Semel »

I have a gog version. (the latest update installed)

I've tried the table from the first post(for the last update) and I see that I can change stats and all but the changes don't get applied..Am I missing something here.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Does anyone know the ID for the Swornbreaker Scythe?

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

On a note for anyone trying to get the lv18+ gear set visuals as early as possible, i've found out that one of the two chests in the driftwood arena reward room will spawn lv18 divine gear when paired with the epic gear loot in the cheat table.

diabloamezon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by diabloamezon »

Semel wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:48 pm
I have a gog version. (the latest update installed)

I've tried the table from the first post(for the last update) and I see that I can change stats and all but the changes don't get applied..Am I missing something here.
For the stat to stick, after you change it in CE you need to manually spend at least 1 point to that stat in-game to make it stick then save and reload.

dickfacemccunt
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dickfacemccunt »

Timone wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:36 am
On a note for anyone trying to get the lv18+ gear set visuals as early as possible, i've found out that one of the two chests in the driftwood arena reward room will spawn lv18 divine gear when paired with the epic gear loot in the cheat table.
Thanks for the tip. Maybe then it is possible to edit which act's loot table a container will draw from? The level of a container seems unrelated.

Anakin91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anakin91 »

Any way for use this table in a not Host game? (friend game)

maload
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maload »

love to change item state, thank you so much

jnfr00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jnfr00 »

Anakin91 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:07 am
Any way for use this table in a not Host game? (friend game)
The table works in LAN games but only if you are the Host :(

MissNet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MissNet »

Ohoktoolong wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:17 pm
I don't suppose anyone has a solution for Corpse Eater? Being a elf is seriously poop and it takes a long time to get the mask of the shapeshifter. Any chance you can add the corpse eater talent or the ability to modify talents on the table?
I second this. Any way to add corpse eater as a talent? Or add mask of shapeshifting early?