Divinity Original Sin 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ohoktoolong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Ohoktoolong »

I don't suppose anyone has a solution for Corpse Eater? Being a elf is seriously poop and it takes a long time to get the mask of the shapeshifter. Any chance you can add the corpse eater talent or the ability to modify talents on the table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

One thing i found funny is that no matter how much you ramp up your stats, the damage output can never go higher than 2.147 billion(which is the 4 bytes interger maximum value) If you deal damage higher than that, it becomes NULL and you actually deal no damage to enemy

I went nuts on stats and all my character does is hitting crit crit crit but no damage so I have to lower my stats down until the damage is within the threshold. I keep it around 1.8 billion damage with a head room for 10% on top from Huntsman

Eviper44
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eviper44 »

Is there a way to turn off cheats once enabled.
Example: I wanted to give my Character just 5 bonus attribute pts, 1 extra civil and Combat.
Then I don't want it to keep giving me 5 extra pts to spend constantly. Can I turn this cheat OFF?
Thank You

Zalexard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zalexard »

After some head scratching, I finally figured that changing directly the skill point amount with Zanzer's table just wouldn't work, even with a save/reload. What seemed to work, was altering the amount of points in hand (even if at 0), save/reloading, points would alter to whatever amount you had set, and if you put then a point into whatever skill you directly tried to change, the skill would jump to whatever value you had set for it (in my case, it was lucky charm, set it to 5 directly in the table, set civil points amount in hand to 5, save/reload, got points, put one into lucky charm, instant change). I'm sure this isn't intended to work like it's working, but for now and until Zanzer gets around to check it I guess it'll be like this, unless this is hard coded into the game and it's literally the only way of changing stuff. :lol:

Anyway, what I can't seem to get working is the pastebin codes. I take it you also need to change the item ID address, since changing only the value won't change it... Right? Because each time I try to change it, it pops a message saying "The value *whatever value I tried to insert* could not be parsed." I'm a huge noob on this, so I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Anyone got any pointers?

Disregarding this little hiccup I'm having with it, awesome work on these tables, Zanzer, Pongozila, Cielos. Very curious to see how they will evolve in the future. :D Also, sorry if I'm posting something that was already posted, but 16 pages of posts is a bit too much for me to go through now, since I'm tired, and just wanted to share this discovery. :oops:

EDIT: meanwhile I understood how to get the find item in new container option working, and even added the whole list from pastebin to it after all the options Zanzer set for us. :D
Last edited by Zalexard on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Mostick wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:02 pm
Did u find out how to remove visible range from enemies while sneaking? I mean the speed boost work fine in sneak, but the visual range of enemies stuck at minimum point and i can't find where to modify it.

And did you try to change gained civil and combat perks per level? I want to have 2 combat perks while lvl up. But i can't... Maximum what i did - 1lvl - 1 perk.

Attribute points work fine, but other - no
Not sure. I mean the gained civil and combat points should be in the Data.txt file:
"CombatAbilityLevelGrowth","1"
"CivilAbilityLevelGrowth","4"
"TalentPointPerLevels","5"

Play around with those I guess. I TOO want to look into the visible range of sneaking. Just got to fin where its at in the files. I'll post back in a little while after some investigation.

In the mean time here is an infinite Invisibility (from the Invisibility potions) that can come in handy for sneaking and thieves.
EDIT!! Added infinite invisible for chameloen (The Invisibility Spell) and Invisibility Spell (which i don't have so you will have to test) Delete the old file and use this new one.

Extract and drop the Public folder into your main Divinity Original Sin 2\Data INSTALL folder
Just let it overwrite the potion.txt file (still the same weightless mod so don't worry).

Let me know how they work! please!

Also at fearlessrevolution
/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/27/?
Attachments
Infinite Invisible from Potion_Spells_Camelon.zip
(346.97 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nulty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nulty »

Can someone fix the unlimited health for me on the table... i had accidentally triggered a fight with some alice girl floating on a cross near cloisterwood and my last save was 3 hours ago... i dont wanna lose that progress and have to do everything over again. thank you.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Find items in new containers seems to be broken, can someone confirm?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

In case you two were wondering, you found the size of the internal array. Not the number of tags you currently have.
The number of tags you have is at base offset +29C or +494, depending on which character object you're looking at.

Did you all have a listing of which tags you want?

Also, the structure you need to change is the one in my pointer.

*** ADVANCED USERS ONLY - BACKUP YOUR SAVE ***

To do it all manually, you'll need to find something that gives you a tag.
This will then increase the size of the internal array for you.
You can now add that many more strings to the list.
ONLY CHANGE THE ADDRESS OF THE TAG TO AN EXISTING STRING.
Afterwards, set the +494 offset integer to the total tags in your new list.
Save and load the game. Marvel in your work.

For me, it was easy to add/remove a tag because I am undead.
It gives you the tag VEILED_UNDEAD when you are fully covered.
Expose yourself, save the game, load the game, cover yourself.
The internal array size has now doubled.

You can use the AOBs below to find the correct string address of the starter tags:
MYSTIC - 06 00 ?? ?? 00 00 00 00 4D 59 53 54 49 43
SCHOLAR - 07 00 ?? ?? 00 00 00 00 53 43 48 4F 4C 41 52
JESTER - 06 00 ?? ?? 00 00 00 00 4A 45 53 54 45 52
NOBLE - 05 00 ?? ?? 00 00 00 00 4E 4F 42 4C 45
BARBARIAN - 09 00 ?? ?? 00 00 00 00 42 41 52 42 41 52 49 41 4E
OUTLAW - 06 00 ?? ?? 00 00 00 00 4F 55 54 4C 41 57
SOLDIER - 07 00 ?? ?? 00 00 00 00 53 4F 4C 44 49 45 52

Maybe someone wants to post a video helping the less advanced people? :)
I updated the table to include the tag structure in the selected character pointer.

dzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dzz »

Is it possible to make a table to remove skills learned from skill books? Strange request, I know, but I have a bug (not from using CE) where item skills that I also have learned from a skill book don't work.

e.g. I have 0 Huntsman and put on a ring that gives First Aid. Because I already have First Aid learned, the game requires me to have 1 Huntsman to use an item skill that should have no requirement.

I think it happened because I boosted myself with a ring temporarily to 1 Huntsman and learned First Aid earlier in the game. I did this boost-and-learn thing without CE for all level 1 and 2 skills in all schools of magic, so this bug has ruined finding items with item skills <= level 2 for me.

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

can i ask how you go about adding experience to increase your characters level? i greatly appreciate the help.

regards,

darkanaon42
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkanaon42 »

Possible to add in Pyramid Teleporters? I've checked all the current options and haven't seen them pop up at all.

Aresd25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aresd25 »

In Zanzers Cheat table

In the selected character option(click box to open) then click on stats the Exp of the character that is selected in game will show the current xp they have. You can change that value to gain XP. Only thing is I'm not sure if you can just put a whole bunch of Xp and the next time you gain XP you will level up to what ever XP you put or what. When ever I use that I set the XP so I'm 1 xp short of the level then gain some XP. I keep repeating that till i get to the desired level.

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

Would it be possible to somehow either get a spawn every single unique item or individually change items from one to another.

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

Aresd25 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:58 am
In Zanzers Cheat table

In the selected character option(click box to open) then click on stats the Exp of the character that is selected in game will show the current xp they have. You can change that value to gain XP. Only thing is I'm not sure if you can just put a whole bunch of Xp and the next time you gain XP you will level up to what ever XP you put or what. When ever I use that I set the XP so I'm 1 xp short of the level then gain some XP. I keep repeating that till i get to the desired level.
if i check my character, it will say current exp: 1225 Experience for next level: 12000. if i enter 12001, the experience bar at the bottom does not fill completely. it seems the experience is awarded and tracked in a strange way? Any ideas? I very much appreciate you taking the time to try and help out.

Kaixa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaixa »

Is there a way to clean/erase items in a container instead sell/drop it? Any help will be grateful.