Divinity Original Sin 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
diabloamezon
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by diabloamezon »

kangloveyou wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:39 am
Zalexard wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:26 pm
kangloveyou wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:49 pm
any chance to get legendary items can someone tell me ?
In Zanzer's table, on the Find item in new container option, you'll notice you have it on default to "526 epic gear pack" or something (going by memory, bear with me :P), if you double click on it, you'll notice that you'll get a drop down menu on it. Explore the options to your heart content, you might find what you want!

Btw, you need points in lucky find for it to work. I tried it with 5, not sure if less works.
i just try all of it still got only epic rarity item. Maybe i just in fort joy or something ?
Item rarity depend on your map you currently on. Legendary item will spawn when you get to second act major map.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kangloveyou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kangloveyou »

diabloamezon wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:20 am
kangloveyou wrote:
Zalexard wrote:

In Zanzer's table, on the Find item in new container option, you'll notice you have it on default to "526 epic gear pack" or something (going by memory, bear with me :P), if you double click on it, you'll notice that you'll get a drop down menu on it. Explore the options to your heart content, you might find what you want!

Btw, you need points in lucky find for it to work. I tried it with 5, not sure if less works.
i just try all of it still got only epic rarity item. Maybe i just in fort joy or something ?
Item rarity depend on your map you currently on. Legendary item will spawn when you get to second act major map.
Thank you so much

ThatLukeGuy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThatLukeGuy »

hellbiter88 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:57 pm
Zanzer's 'find items in new containers' cheat was working perfectly for me--all the way up until I messed around with the character stats. Now for whatever reason, I can't get the items/containers script to activate for me no matter what I do. The "treat containers as new containers" cheat still works, but I can't change the inventory for them. What's worse, I started a new save and it had absolutely no effect--the script appears broken across all saves.

AND I tried redownloading the table with no success either. Anyone know what's going on?? and HEEEELP! I need my skill books :(

Edit: It does seem to work on an old save that I had kept as backup. I can't figure out why it won't work for any new saves I create.
It seems it is possible to corrupt a savegame after mucking about with the Cheat Engine. The game will still often load (you might notice the load time get much, much longer) even with the corruption. Everything was working fine for me but somewhere along the way things got mixed up in the save data and now the game will crash on every 2nd save game load attempt, and loads really slow. Many of the CE abilities will no longer work or work in unexpected ways in this save (i.e cooldowns disabled still works but 99 action points no longer works. setting it instead to Enemy has Zero action points makes the enemies and also my heroes have zero points and it just skips turns forever in a circle.)

It sucks but I think the only fix is to go back to a save came without the corruption and continue from there, or just live with the problems until you finish this current play-through of the game.

Sprites50
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sprites50 »

kangloveyou wrote:
Zalexard wrote:
kangloveyou wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:49 pm
any chance to get legendary items can someone tell me ?

Played around in the Game master mode. Was creating a trade NPC and there was an option to give him Epic Equipment and to set a level of that equipment. At 30 those items were all Divine. At 25, legendary. So my assumption is that above Epic is level dependant. Then again, all loot from Zanzers table is always level 1. Unless you can change somehow the level of the loot you get from it and put it to 25-30 you can get Legendary/Divine stuff.

Jaa7ru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jaa7ru »

Thanks Zanzer for the table, but the unlimited health and unlimited action points dont work at all.
Tried both v3.0.142.271 versions today.

Eldius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Eldius »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:38 am
Eldius wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:59 am

EDIT EDIT:Just found out there's mod tools. Gonna tinker with that instead so I don't have to do too much work.
See if you can hack the vision size for enemies/npcs when you are in sneak mode.
Only found the Sight stat, which sets the distance of the cone not the width. Not a lot of documentation on the mod tools currently, so a lot of trial and error. Quite a bit of things can't be changed with the editor, need to do text editing for that. I'm downloading other player's mods and looking at the edits they made for a better understanding.

bokkafa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bokkafa »

unlimited action points stopped working for me can anyone confirm?

edit: after today's update (steam version) unlimited health and action points don't work anymore, cooldown carryweight works
Last edited by bokkafa on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Eldius wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:45 am
gideon25 wrote:
Eldius wrote:

EDIT EDIT:Just found out there's mod tools. Gonna tinker with that instead so I don't have to do too much work.
See if you can hack the vision size for enemies/npcs when you are in sneak mode.
Only found the Sight stat, which sets the distance of the cone not the width. Not a lot of documentation on the mod tools currently, so a lot of trial and error. Quite a bit of things can't be changed with the editor, need to do text editing for that. I'm downloading other player's mods and looking at the edits they made for a better understanding.
Are you using the GOG or steam editor?

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Id like to thank Cielos for the tags and especially for ensuring it works even on the basic version im using combo of fearlessrevolution trainer and zanzer table for Durability and inventory stuff

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

anyway since the tags in zanzer table dont work for me id like to ask how i can modify that script to work on my version.

Im on the very base version of game BTW and even then The Gear script works as well as most stuff. i can combine tables to get all functions i want.
Throught i really could use advice on how to get the Zanzer tags working. Cielos table worked so i now have the base tags in CC on my char, i just need help how to find them and the other tags that Zanzer has in the table.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Eldius wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:45 am
gideon25 wrote:
Eldius wrote:

Yea I keep looking like someplace where we cab edit spells, edit NPCs, edit invidual effects of magic/skills etc.
But the interface is such a mess :/

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

The game released a patch today.

V3.0.143.148

PlayerGmon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PlayerGmon »

Yup new patch, mine reads V3.0.143.324 though

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

added 2 scripts to the table on this post
target/beam skills range mod
- target skill examples: "Cloak And Dagger", "Teleportation", "First Aid", "Peace of Mind", all summons... etc.
- beam skill examples: "Electric Discharge", "Fireball", etc.
- you may customize the range of the target/beam skills.
- game default max range base: 30
- script default custom range upon activation: 60
- note that even with the range increased, beam skills like "Fireball" still can't pass through obstacle.

target skills ignore block of sight
- target skill examples: "Cloak And Dagger", "Teleportation", "First Aid", "Peace of Mind", all summons... etc.
- although you can also cast the beam skils (e.g. "Fireball") behind obstacles with this script activated, they can't pass through obstacles actually.

bokkafa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bokkafa »

it looks like they'll be patching very often for a while breaking any table updates, there were three patches today one after the other