Divinity Original Sin 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Shiren »

Nulty wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:50 pm
No working unlimited Hp yet :( really need to escape this fight. idk why they put a npc so powerful in a low level part of the map
Let me guess, tactical mode?

In that mode you are supposed to run away or avoid fighting entirely unless absolutely necessary, nonsense in a game like this i know

There is a mod on nexus that reduce enemy stat bonus to 20% form 50%, it's much better after that, in fact i would prefer full AI capacity but with no stat bonus whatsoever, in classical mode the AI do not use it's full array of skills/abilities, a shame

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

Shiren wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:47 pm
Nulty wrote:
No working unlimited Hp yet :( really need to escape this fight. idk why they put a npc so powerful in a low level part of the map

In that mode you are supposed to run away or avoid fighting entirely unless absolutely necessary, nonsense in a game like this i know

There is a mod on nexus that reduce enemy stat bonus to 20% form 50%, it's much better after that, in fact i would prefer full AI capacity but with no stat bonus whatsoever, in classical mode the AI do not use it's full array of skills/abilities, a shame
I think if your using a table and possibly a trainer like I do or others, you can solo those but yeah if its the
Spoiler
burning witch
cast bless on the baddie.

Nulty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nulty »

Allen1013 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:49 pm
Shiren wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:47 pm
Nulty wrote:

I think if your using a table and possibly a trainer like I do or others, you can solo those but yeah if its the
Spoiler
burning witch
cast bless on the baddie.
I'm only level 13 exploring around closterwood, idk if is a burning witch. i mean she's floating on a cross and yells boiling blood burning knuckle. anyways i cant even survive a round of attacks from her. I'm literally stuck in combat with her whenever i load into the game because for some reason autosave saved over my file and the last one before that is a little over 3 hours old.

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shiren »

@Nulty
In a test i did that bitch did a whooping 9236 point of magical damage in ONE turn to my character, between her and the "bringer of doom", i installed the damn mod, new enemies are so much more reasonable now

If you wonder how i got that value, it's by changing the level of one of my amulet to 36, any armour item beyond level 20 begin to scale up like a rocket, this game is fully functional, but item scalability is not meant to be used beyond what seems to be level 24

Nulty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nulty »

Shiren wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:29 pm
@Nulty
In a test i did that bitch did a whooping 9236 point of magical damage in ONE turn to my character, between her and the "bringer of doom", i installed the damn mod, new enemies are so much more reasonable now

If you wonder how i got that value, it's by changing the level of one of my amulet to 36, any armour item beyond level 20 begin to scale up like a rocket, this game is fully functional, but item scalability is not meant to be used beyond what seems to be level 24
I'm unsure how to change values of armor levels or whatever atm and unsure if i can because to save file pops me into a fight with her automatically. rip me

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shiren »

Nulty wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:50 pm
Shiren wrote:
@Nulty

I'm unsure how to change values of armor levels or whatever atm and unsure if i can because to save file pops me into a fight with her automatically. rip me
Use the script for last moved item in inventory, just try to un-equip a piece that give armor and chance it's level, then re-equip and cast a spell meant to increase armor on you, any

You can also just change an item not actually worn, and equip it. Not sure if values will change while already in battle, but worth trying at least, otherwise pause the game and with the selected character script boost your health to 20000 or more, then resume, you should survive the first blast at least, at that point either ran away or give yourself unlimited ap by renewing them when getting low and hit that bitch till she drop

Another alternative is installing the modding tools and change the _Hero table under stats editor, doing so will allow you to create a mod capable of instantly changing your characters main array of resistance and core stats, basically you can give your ragtag band of heroes immunity to all elements and ridiculous armour and or initiative bonus, this change is instant at should work trough saves, can always disable the mod after the battle, if all else fails including this table scripts, this can be the solution, do ask if you haven't understood what i mean, later i may try to do such mod and post it here if required

Nulty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nulty »

Shiren wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:02 pm
Nulty wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:50 pm
Shiren wrote:
@Nulty

Use the script for last moved item in inventory, just try to un-equip a piece that give armor and chance it's level, then re-equip and cast a spell meant to increase armor on you, any

You can also just change an item not actually worn, and equip it. Not sure if values will change while already in battle, but worth trying at least, otherwise pause the game and with the selected character script boost your health to 20000 or more, then resume, you should survive the first blast at least, at that point either ran away or give yourself unlimited ap by renewing them when getting low and hit that bitch till she drop

Another alternative is installing the modding tools and change the _Hero table under stats editor, doing so will allow you to create a mod capable of instantly changing your characters main array of resistance and core stats, basically you can give your ragtag band of heroes immunity to all elements and ridiculous armour and or initiative bonus, this change is instant at should work trough saves, can always disable the mod after the battle, if all else fails including this table scripts, this can be the solution, do ask if you haven't understood what i mean, later i may try to do such mod and post it here if required
I think the only way i can run and survive is use the selected character script. not exactly sure how to use that either. gonna try and figure that out. at least then i can just set my stats back to normal

hellbiter88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellbiter88 »

Zanzer's 'find items in new containers' cheat was working perfectly for me--all the way up until I messed around with the character stats. Now for whatever reason, I can't get the items/containers script to activate for me no matter what I do. The "treat containers as new containers" cheat still works, but I can't change the inventory for them. What's worse, I started a new save and it had absolutely no effect--the script appears broken across all saves.

AND I tried redownloading the table with no success either. Anyone know what's going on?? and HEEEELP! I need my skill books :(

Edit: It does seem to work on an old save that I had kept as backup. I can't figure out why it won't work for any new saves I create.

hellbiter88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellbiter88 »

jumiknight wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:19 am
For finding items in a new container it seems you MUST have Lucky Charm leveled up. Just putting it out there if people are having trouble with this. Was getting nothing, put on Lucky Charm and got the stuff that was in the CE table.
Oh.... I hadn't considered this. That might be why the skill wasn't working right out of the gate on fresh characters, but did on previous save files with that skill maxed out. I'll try this, thank you.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

So anyone know how to make Container items drop at higher level than area level. I am lvl 4 and it still gives me lvl 2 items.

Also changing weapon/armor level in "Last Item Moved in Inventory" DOES NOT change its stats in reality. Only display numbers are different but when you try to hit something (like a crate) you can see there was no damage increase from changing weapon lvl from 2 to 10.

Anyway to get REAL higher level items?

@Zanzer- anyway game can really recognize item level change, not only update displaying numbers but actually make it higher level?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Save and load the game after you change the level?

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:54 pm
REALLY? I will try it now. If that will work I am dam idiot. Report back soon.

EDIT: :( I am idiot and I apologize for confusion.... Didn't even thought about that. :oops:

Great work Zanzer :)

ragnin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragnin »

benny89 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:40 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:54 pm
REALLY? I will try it now. If that will work I am dam idiot. Report back soon.
I know it works for armor. And to be honest for this game save and reloading is pretty much a must for when you alter the stats on something. Just like if you give yourself attribute points they won't appear until you save and reload.

lapaten
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lapaten »

Hello,
Everything is working fine, i have one question though.
Is there a way to decerase number of items found when using "Find Item in New Container"?
When i select that i always get like 20/30 epic/leg weapons (or armor depends on what i choose)
Can i decerase that number to for example 3/5? Cheers!

kangloveyou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kangloveyou »

Zalexard wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:26 pm
kangloveyou wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:49 pm
any chance to get legendary items can someone tell me ?
In Zanzer's table, on the Find item in new container option, you'll notice you have it on default to "526 epic gear pack" or something (going by memory, bear with me :P), if you double click on it, you'll notice that you'll get a drop down menu on it. Explore the options to your heart content, you might find what you want!

Btw, you need points in lucky find for it to work. I tried it with 5, not sure if less works.
i just try all of it still got only epic rarity item. Maybe i just in fort joy or something ?