Divinity Original Sin 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Oniviaion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Oniviaion »

Maragor wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:52 am
How do I go about finding the ID of Anathema? I have it but considering that unlimited durability is currently not working, I am looking to either clone a bunch of them if I accidentally break one or to edit the durability of the current one. If someone could help me out would be awesome, thanks.
If Anathema is an item, go into GM mode and find it in your inventory. If you activated GM mode with the character who has Anathema in their possession (but not equipped) selected, you should be able to find it in the GM Inventory window. Otherwise, open up the party inventory (or each individual character's inventory), find Anathema, right click it and select Duplicate.

Similarly, if you right click Anathema and select Manage instead of Duplicate, you can edit it's durability to 0 (infinite).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tarzan123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tarzan123 »

You can use the remove durability mod it's on nexus.

Maragor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maragor »

tarzan123 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:22 pm
You can use the remove durability mod it's on nexus.
Alright thank you.
Oniviaion wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:02 pm
If Anathema is an item, go into GM mode and find it in your inventory. If you activated GM mode with the character who has Anathema in their possession (but not equipped) selected, you should be able to find it in the GM Inventory window. Otherwise, open up the party inventory (or each individual character's inventory), find Anathema, right click it and select Duplicate.

Similarly, if you right click Anathema and select Manage instead of Duplicate, you can edit it's durability to 0 (infinite).
Not really sure what you mean by that. Am referring to story mode, attempted to go into GM and literally just got confused to all hell. xD

Oniviaion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oniviaion »

Maragor wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:00 am
Not really sure what you mean by that. Am referring to story mode, attempted to go into GM and literally just got confused to all hell. xD
Lol, no worries. I had never touched GM mode prior to using Cheat Table so I understand your confusion. But, let's assume you already know how to activate GM mode (via the latest Cheat Table in this thread) while in story mode, as that's all I've ever done.

With GM mode activated/enabled in game, you'll notice a few things (if you haven't already):
  • Your UI is a bit different than when you're playing normally.
  • You can see the icon of everybody in your party on the left-hand side, save one.
  • The party member who's icon is missing is actually the one you had selected prior to activating/enabling GM mode in story mode. That character is now considered the GM.
Knowing this, you now have a couple of options at your disposal:
  • Duplicate Anathema
  • Edit Anathema's durability (granted you're not using a mod to do so already)
Let's say you want to duplicate Anathema:
  • First determine which character has it in their possession.
  • If it's a character that you can see on the left, simply click that character's portrait and you'll see some options pop up on the screen (usually bottom-right) to open that character's (or party's) inventory or character sheet. From there, simply navigate to their inventory panel and look for Anathema (if it isn't already equipped).
  • If the character you had selected prior to activating GM mode (who's portrait/icon is missing from your screen) possesses Anathema, then you must click the GM Inventory icon at the bottom of your screen (where your hotkeys are normally located) and find Anathema from there.
  • Once you've found Anathema, right-click it and select Duplicate to add a copy of the item to that selected character's inventory.
Let's say you want to edit durability:
  • Same idea as above, except instead of clicking Duplicate after right-clicking on the item, you'll select Manage. From there, simply change the item's durability to 0 to allow infinite durability.
Last edited by Oniviaion on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blanketghost »

Still looking for the way to generate items in GM mode using this table. LOTS of needs will be solved if I can get to it somehow.

hoodini
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hoodini »

using the "find items in new container" and being currently level 7 in act 1, what crate/box/pouch will spawn lots of epic items besides the "dusty pouch" which you can dig just near the fort joy starting location and spawns only tons of level 2 items.
so far i only found boxes that spawn ~1 item at a time

Oniviaion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oniviaion »

hoodini wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:27 pm
using the "find items in new container" and being currently level 7 in act 1, what crate/box/pouch will spawn lots of epic items besides the "dusty pouch" which you can dig just near the fort joy starting location and spawns only tons of level 2 items.
Surely that all depends on how far into Act 1 you are. Being at level 7, I would imagine you're probably mostly through it, no? If so, there are a couple of locations I've ventured through where I found a suitable ornate chest or two to spawn me new items. The best place that comes to mind is a hidden cave entrance located in the southeast section of the map, not far from the Shrine of Amadia (I believe is the name). You'll know you're very near this place because you have to fight elemental salamanders near the ocean.

Inside said cave is a series of obstacles you must overcome. After doing so, you'll arrive at the end of the cave where you'll unmistakably notice at least 2 ornate chests that would be a good fit for the cheat.

LuckyGamerTV
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LuckyGamerTV »

Hello. can anyone create script for illuminate objects, like when mouse over object - white contour. This will be best script for me)

hoodini
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hoodini »

Oniviaion wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:44 am
hoodini wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:27 pm
Surely that all depends on how far into Act 1 you are. Being at level 7, I would imagine you're probably mostly through it, no? If so, there are a couple of locations I've ventured through where I found a suitable ornate chest or two to spawn me new items. The best place that comes to mind is a hidden cave entrance located in the southeast section of the map, not far from the Shrine of Amadia (I believe is the name). You'll know you're very near this place because you have to fight elemental salamanders near the ocean.

Inside said cave is a series of obstacles you must overcome. After doing so, you'll arrive at the end of the cave where you'll unmistakably notice at least 2 ornate chests that would be a good fit for the cheat.
Thanks for the quick reply, indeed i am just about to leave for the ship, however per checking the chest you recommend spawn level 6 items and only ~4 epics at a time , i found that one of the chests in Braccus Rex's Tower near his tomb spawns level 7 items (Which need lore rank 2 to identify) and all of them are epic and about 4-5 from each type each time so i am good thanks :)

Lateralus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lateralus »

So the Find Item in New Container dose not work for the latest version but if you go and edit the script and change "je code" to "jne code" it will work. However I don't know if that check will have other side effects so try not to activate this option only when opening a container and then disable it.

Also another interesting thing regarding the level of the items found in the container. That is NOT based on the level of the container but on a value near the level. So for example grab a barrel or a crate with any level, lets say 4, and find its address. Then you should be able to change that level at offset +22C however at offset +228 you can read the level of the items that the container will generate. So you can change that value to level 10 and now your level 4 chest will spawn level 10 items. Hope that helps.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added Set Treasure Level. Thanks to Lateralus.
I'm not experiencing any issue with the Find Item script.

Lateralus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lateralus »

It might be an issue with my particular game instance. I will need to test, but it could be because my save started as a coop game, the rsi is always 1 for me.

alexandrucel bun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexandrucel bun »

hey guys i thx you for the table. but i have one question: how does ,,fiind item in a new container" really Works? because i tried to check table with this description, then i saved, i loaded and nothing happened. i have lucky charm at 1 and i use the last patch table 143...969 . i mention i opened only barrels , a chest and crates.

rafaelrennow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rafaelrennow »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:15 am
Added Set Treasure Level. Thanks to Lateralus.
I'm not experiencing any issue with the Find Item script.
Hello! This might be dumb, but can you explain the range of values we could use?
Thanks a lot!
:)

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Not a clue. Don't play the game.