Divinity Original Sin 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kailow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Kailow »

Hey, how can I trade skills between my characters. I'm willing to do or try anything and I've spent a lot of time trying to figure this one out.
I want give the black cat spell to my main custom character instead of that asshat red lizard. Like seriously, I'm not starting a new game after 10+ hours, and steam won't let me refund it. I am irrationally pissed about this.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lapaten
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lapaten »

How "save" it is to use GM mode only to edit items in my single player campaign? can this break my save or something?

Oniviaion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oniviaion »

Kailow wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:43 am
Hey, how can I trade skills between my characters. I'm willing to do or try anything and I've spent a lot of time trying to figure this one out.
I want give the black cat spell to my main custom character instead of that asshat red lizard. Like seriously, I'm not starting a new game after 10+ hours, and steam won't let me refund it. I am irrationally pissed about this.
I imagine the best way to do this is through GM mode. If I were doing it, I would probably do so this way:
  • Load my game
  • Select a party member I do not wish to edit. I imagine that most of the time, we have our main character selected when we play, right? If I were to activate GM mode with my main character selected, the game will treat said character as the GM and I'll be unable to edit said character's stats, skills, etc. So, if I wanted to edit or exchange abilities between two characters, it would be convenient to have a third party member to have selected. Otherwise, I'll need to go back and forth between both characters if I only have two party members to start with.
  • Activate GM mode
  • Quick save, then quick load
  • Once loaded, I'll notice the character portraits of the two party members I want to edit. The portrait I will not see is the portrait of the character I was controlling prior to activating GM mode.
  • Select a character I want to edit first and open up their Skills tab/panel. I'll see a list of skills/abilities they currently possess.
  • If this character has the Cat Summon skill, I'll simply mouseover it and see if a "X" appears on the top-right corner of the skill's icon. If so, I'll click it to delete/remove the Cat Summon skill from this character.
  • I'll now select a different character and similarily navigate to their Skills tab/panel.
  • Knowing they do not have the Cat Summon skill, I'll open up a second window: the GM Skills panel (separate from my selected character's Skill panel, located at the bottom of my screen where my hotkeys normally would be)
  • From the GM Skills panel, I would click on the Summoning icon at the top of the window because I would assume that's where I would find the Cat Summon skill. Alternatively, I could just scroll through the full list of skills in the game, but that can become time consuming. I've found that clicking on each individual skill category is easier to find what I want.
  • Once I've found the Cat Summon skill, I would simply drag and drop it into my selected character's Skills panel/window. Now my character has the Cat Summon skill.
  • If there's a skill I want that I cannot seem to find, it's probably a monster skill. To view monster skills, I need only check the box next to view/show Monster Skills option in the GM Skills window.
  • Disable GM mode
  • Quick save, then quick load
lapaten wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:17 pm
How "save" it is to use GM mode only to edit items in my single player campaign? can this break my save or something?
I imagine anything has the potential to break your saved game(s). The best rule of thumb is to make backup copies of your saved games (typically located in your Documents > Larian Studios > Divinity Original Sin 2 > PlayerProfiles > ProfileName folder) prior to using, say, something like GM mode. That way, if something does go wrong while editing items or whatever, you'll feel better knowing that you had a backup copy just in case.

Voye
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Voye »

So nothing is showing up under Gear, Weapon, and Shield type when I'm using the item editor, any idea why?

sinykk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sinykk »

Voye wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:33 pm
So nothing is showing up under Gear, Weapon, and Shield type when I'm using the item editor, any idea why?
It's likely that the developers have things locked down in the main campaign. Remember, it's GM mode, not developer mode. It's the same thing in The Divinity Engine where you can make mods, you can't modify the main game files but you can copy them and create your own items as mods.

Naginn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Naginn »

Hello!
So I have a question: Can a talent selector like the one in a Divinity Original Sin EE table be added?
I want to have some conflicting talents on my custom character :)

plugz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by plugz »

How to delete items? Not just sell it, delete it.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

So just in case anyone wants my latest two updated cheat mods. (Just remove space between fearlessrevolution. and com).

The first one removes the level caps as well as the caps on attributes/civil/combat:
fearlessrevolution. com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/23/?

The second one is my killer Megalooot mod (now with megaloot Supreme). COMPLETELY removes having to use the trainer/GM mode to mess with hacking items. Trust me the megaloot supreme is ALL the items with FAT stats you could possibly ever need:
fearlessrevolution. com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/167/?

Oshi105
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oshi105 »

plugz wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:46 am
If you use the GM mod you can right click an item and delete it.

viniaragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by viniaragon »

Does anyone have any ideas for finding the values of the source tags, in the cheat engine? the label of Fane, Loshe, etc.?
Or get 6 people in the creation of characters in multiplayer?

EyeOfTheMind86
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EyeOfTheMind86 »

Find Item Hack needs to be updated. Doesn't work with this new version

illusionbreaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by illusionbreaker »

Miz wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:09 pm
You can use source vampirism on the Shriekers if that's what you're looking for. :D
Nah, it's just that the range of Source Vampirism is much, much shorter.
plugz wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:46 am
Go to GM mode. Do the whole switcheroo (quicksave/load) thing.

Find the item. Right click -> delete.

pouf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pouf »

Is it possible to remove incapaciting effect in combat with GM mode ? (terror aura for exemple)

Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blanketghost »

Really wish I can generate items in GM mode. I can roll until I get the item appearance I like.

Maragor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maragor »

How do I go about finding the ID of Anathema? I have it but considering that unlimited durability is currently not working, I am looking to either clone a bunch of them if I accidentally break one or to edit the durability of the current one. If someone could help me out would be awesome, thanks.