Divinity Original Sin 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by r3v4n »

Featherine wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:53 pm
Rebelicious wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:05 am
Can't get Mouse Over Item to work, it simply doesn't activate.
Because you don't need it, use the GM feature to edit items.
Hey,

this may be a stupid question but how do I edit the items correctly?
If I manage (for example) a Bow: I can add stats but the original stats remain and the edited stats are added to the Bow.

Is there any way to completely delete the original stats and only put the new ones on it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Oniviaion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oniviaion »

Payaso109 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:05 pm
Oshi105 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:53 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:57 pm
Thanks TechnoJacker. I now had an inside peak at the game's inner workings.
I was able to toggle GM mode during Campaign. Item Editor is now available!

Is GM Variable under Selected Character Pointers USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
BACKUP YOUR SAVED GAME!
Set the variable to 1 to enable Game Master mode
Do a Quick Save with F5 and a Quick Load with F8 so the changes take full effect
You can now right-click on your existing gear and select Manage
When you're done cheating, set the Is GM variable back to 0
Quick Save with F5 and Quick Load with F8 to go back to normal
Ignore this. I found it >.<
I can't find where to change the variable
To find the variable to activate or deactivate GM mode in single player, make sure to check the "Selected Character" box first. Below that, you'll see the "Base Address" box, then the "Is GM" box beneath that. On the "Is GM" row, under the Value column is where you'll change variable from 0 (off) to 1 (on). Be sure to quick save after doing so, then quick load. Once you're done with GM mode, switch it from 1 to 0, then quick save again, then quick load.
Last edited by Oniviaion on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tarzan123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tarzan123 »

Anyone else having problems with activating the infinite durability in all tables on the newest patch? GoG latest patch here...Tried restarting the game and both tables that have the option included.

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Elterin »

I couldn't either.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Can you use the item editor to set the durability to 0 (indestructible)?

jrubimf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jrubimf »

Clicking manage does nothing on my end.

At least i can reset stats on the fly now.

tarzan123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tarzan123 »

That should do it i'll try after I back up my save. It's only a matter of actually having to do that to every new item (upgrade) I get aka my own laziness I just though I might be doing something wrong with the latest table :) most probably because of the new hotfix. Thanks Zanzer for your awesome work!

jk_9982
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jk_9982 »

Can someone fix the mouse over item editor? The GM editor is too powerful for me and I don't like having to reload because I have a slow machine. I am happy temporarily editing stats of items even if it doesn't save (I actually prefer it doesn't save so its more vanilla-like if that makes sense). Someone please re-create just a mouse-over item editor.

illusionbreaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by illusionbreaker »

Can't get Purge (the spell given by Purging Wands and Bracchus's Helm) but only Source Vampirism (already given by Act 2) from GM mode.

Also can't figure out how to set Purging Wands to infinite charges : (

TheHippie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheHippie »

Would any of you happen to have an idea on how to get race specifics on different races, or origin characters. For Example having the ability to use Elf tags in dialogue and being able to consume body parts for knowledge like an elf can.

I know you can get things like Flesh Sacrifice and such on other classes quite easily, but that's not quite what I'm looking for, thanks in advance. That GM Mode tool is a godsent!

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:55 pm
Greetings Master of the Table,

can you tell me how I can erase all the stats on a item via GM?
I can only add new stats on top and only something like +Finesse, Resistance, etc. - no Skills, no special effects ... :(

Red
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Red »

TheHippie wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:28 am
Would any of you happen to have an idea on how to get race specifics on different races, or origin characters. For Example having the ability to use Elf tags in dialogue and being able to consume body parts for knowledge like an elf can.

I know you can get things like Flesh Sacrifice and such on other classes quite easily, but that's not quite what I'm looking for, thanks in advance. That GM Mode tool is a godsent!
Not sure to what degree you're trying to use this, but there is an item called Fane's Mask of the Shapeshifter you get early in the game that allows any character wearing it to change race at will. This lets you use elf's bodypart consume, lizard's dragon blaze, etc even if your base race is something else but I haven't tested to see if it gives you race specific dialogue options.

I wonder if anyone knows how/if I can mess with the quest states of my characters. I had one avatar character made when the campaign started and later on I replaced the origin party members with mercenaries. I used the table to replace their "HENCHMAN" tags with "AVATAR" tags and set them up so it would be as if they were created at the beginning except for their quests. Because they weren't on the tutorial boat, they never got the quest "Champion of the Gods - [Character name]."
Which means:
Spoiler
In story steps such as 'Lady o' War' and To the 'Hall of Echoes,' my mercenary avatars don't get to interact with their gods, they just sat on the boat even though they had the spirit buff on them.
Does anyone have any ideas as to how/if I could add that specific quest to a character and somehow manipulate the quest states so that they'd be up to date with my main one?

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

illusionbreaker wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:28 am
Can't get Purge (the spell given by Purging Wands and Bracchus's Helm) but only Source Vampirism (already given by Act 2) from GM mode.

Also can't figure out how to set Purging Wands to infinite charges : (
You can use source vampirism on the Shriekers if that's what you're looking for. :D

lukenunes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lukenunes »

r3v4n wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:30 pm
Zanzer wrote:

I can only add new stats on top and only something like +Finesse, Resistance, etc. - no Skills, no special effects ... :(
Go to item skill tab, open GM Skill on botton or click a character on screen and press Q, find your character skill tab click and drag a skill to empty item manager. thats it... click and drag a skill

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

lukenunes wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:21 pm
r3v4n wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:30 pm
Zanzer wrote:

Go to item skill tab, open GM Skill on botton or click a character on screen and press Q, find your character skill tab click and drag a skill to empty item manager. thats it... click and drag a skill
Awesome, thanks :)

Maybe you also know how to erase all stats?
If I add +2 Finesse and the Item already has 5 Finesse, then it'll be 7 although I only want it to be 2 :D