Divinity Original Sin 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by bruticus0 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:54 pm
bruticus0 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:36 pm
I don't guess anyone has tinkered with Spirit Vision duration have you? They've taken off the infinite spirit vision duration from the Workshop and from Nexus. It's a really convenient thing to have. Doesn't have to be infinite, just a longer duration would be great.
The problem is that even with it modded sometimes you STILL have to cast/use spirit vision in order to get the ghosts to show up when you enter a new area. Sometimes some ghosts show up, but not all of them and you have to cast it anyway. But at least it stays on once you cast it. Here is the mod. Just put it wherever you put your mods and activate in mod menu.
Thanks a lot for this. Works well just like the old mod. Usually cast it after a teleport or a reload just to be sure. It's a far cry better than having to walk around the map casting it enough times to cover the whole thing. Really appreciate you sharing it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

jrgoncal wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:06 pm
Hey, I noticed that changing the ability points of a character (after reloading) does not take effect.

My friend screwed up his guy royally and we're no where near the boat (12 hours and haven't escaped fort joy yet lol).
I tried using this trainer to respec him. I can give him ability points just fine, but it won't remove his existing ones (from summoning, 2-handed, etc).

Is this something that can be fixed? Thanks!
Set the stats to whatever, then spend 1 point in anything else so it updates.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

deVars wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:03 pm
Hi guys,
Is there a way to just trigger lucky charm success all the time when opening boxes? I saw that there's one that will override container items and I think that's very close to what I just need for the game.
Can you post the code at the bottom of the script so I can use it to search for on the updated latest game? (And also post the script for the updated game if possible). Thanks!

Entity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Entity »

I too think a way to destroy items / empty out chests would be usefull. Right now it requires human sacrifice... Sell everything to a disposable NPC, kill him all but a handfull of items will be lost... Right now I use "find item in chest: equip Legendary" to brute force a nice fit for my character, but there is a lot of waste.
So it's laggy garbage-chests (and huge savegames I suspect) or sacrificial NPCs for now. A better solution would be really nice. Sadly I am myself not able to modify an existing script in that way.

Drakarum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drakarum »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:02 pm
made some misc. script.
EDIT5:
- added memory slots mod
EDIT4.1:
- updated changed target/beam skills range increased to target/beam skills range mod, it allows you to customize the range now.
EDIT4:
- added 2 scripts: target/beam skills range increased and target skills ignore block of sight
EDIT3:
- added select all TAGS
EDIT2:
- added custom zoom threshold script.
EDIT1:
- updated mouse teleport script a little bit.
target/beam skills range mod
- target skill examples: "Cloak And Dagger", "Teleportation", "First Aid", "Peace of Mind", all summons... etc.
- beam skill examples: "Electric Discharge", "Fireball", etc.
- you may customize the range of the target/beam skills.
- game default max range base: 30
- script default custom range upon activation: 60
- note that even with the range increased, beam skills like "Fireball" still can't pass through obstacle.

target skills ignore block of sight
- target skill examples: "Cloak And Dagger", "Teleportation", "First Aid", "Peace of Mind", all summons... etc.
- although you can also cast the beam skils (e.g. "Fireball") behind obstacles with this script activated, they can't pass through obstacles actually.

memory slots mod
- allows you to customize the base memory capacity.
- script default custom # of slots (base): 60.
- remember you should activate this script before you load a savegame that you've used this script to memorized more skills than the game would originally allowed, or you'll need to memorize the "illegally-memorized" skills again.

mouse teleport
- after activating the script, move around once.
- press CapsLock and T together to teleport to your mouse pointer.
- note that if you teleport to a far away location, your model may become invisible, just move around once after teleportation and the game would load up the model again.

custom zoom threshold
- when activated, the script would force the game to use your custom zoom thresholds.
- by default, the script would allows you to zoom out/in more than the game intended.

select all TAGS
- allows you to add all TAGS during CHARACTER CREATION.
- allows you to change the TAGS when customizing the Origin characters (e.g. Beast, Fane, etc.) during CHARACTER CREATION.
- script should be activated before you start the new game.
latest:
EoCApp 2 +6.CT
backup:
EoCApp 2 +5.CT
EoCApp 2 +5.CT
EoCApp 2 +3.CT
EoCApp 2 +2.CT
EoCApp 2 +1.CT
EoCApp 2 +1.CT
tested on steam versions v3.0.141.999, v3.0.142.*, v3.0.143.148, and v3.0.143.324.
Cielos, unfortunately the mouse teleport script isn't working with the most recent version of the game (v3.0.143.909). Can you update the script? Or anyone know how I could update it? Sometimes this is better than using the teleport spell. Thanks!

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

^
still works for me....
how does it not working for you?

frelixas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frelixas »

Mouseover Item Editor does not work at all. It only changes the visuals, but there is no effect on the item on any stat.
Also what I noticed is that item editor looks like from DOS 1 as there are non-existent pointers or in other words skills from Dos 1.

So maybe that's the reason it has no effect?

deVars
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deVars »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:33 am
deVars wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:03 pm
Hi guys,
Is there a way to just trigger lucky charm success all the time when opening boxes? I saw that there's one that will override container items and I think that's very close to what I just need for the game.
Can you post the code at the bottom of the script so I can use it to search for on the updated latest game? (And also post the script for the updated game if possible). Thanks!
Ahhh, I just noticed the hotfix...
This new one is for the 3.0.143.blahblahblah.909 hotfix. Haven't tried it much and it's a bit harder to see immediate results because of the loot nerfing but it looks like the script still triggers sparkles.

Code: Select all

{ Game   : EoCApp.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2017-10-01
  Author : deVars

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(lucky_charm_trigger,EoCApp.exe,0F B6 D8 84 C0 74 1C) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$200,"EoCApp.exe"+12AE2F4)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov al,01
code:
  movzx ebx,al
  test al,al
  jmp return

lucky_charm_trigger:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(lucky_charm_trigger)

[DISABLE]

lucky_charm_trigger:
  db 0F B6 D8 84 C0

unregistersymbol(lucky_charm_trigger)
dealloc(newmem)

Drakarum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drakarum »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:31 pm
^
still works for me....
how does it not working for you?
Hum, interesting, for some reason I don't know why, I downloaded the cheat table again and it's working :lol:
Thanks mate!

sinykk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sinykk »

So there's a way to edit item stats when you mouseover them, but I was wondering if there is a way to add skills granted, like teleportation on the gloves, or other skills?

bgi123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bgi123 »

Is it possible for you to put in a way to make my character pure? I want perma buff from lucian!

bgi123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bgi123 »

Please add way to place permanent buff on your characters. I want to become Pure.

Anton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Anton »

item unique drop boss or something can spawan this item " gideon25 "
please answer , it very help for me

thx

Drayquan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drayquan »

I'm just curious, would it be possible to give an Elf-specific skill like "Flesh Sacrifice" to a human character? I tried and doesn't seem to be working, but I'm very new to CE. Adding skills/talents/stats DIRECTLY in CE isn't really working for me either, but super simple workaround of course is using the "selected character" -> "points" category, give points, then use those in game to give those skills/talents wanted. Obviously you can't use this method to use points given by CE to grant a skill humans don't have access to in the normal game.

Anyone know if its possible to give race specific skills to other races? Thx :)

Contralto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Contralto »

BeaverSid wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:20 pm
if I choose this 466 : CheatRecipeBooks then get... nothing! How to fix it?
The problem isn't with the table, it's with the game. Many of those loot tables are empty and don't have potential drops coded into them. Larian may or may not code that in some time in the future, or it may just be a space holder for later use.