Vampire Survivors

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TeddyRiggs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Vampire Survivors

Post by TeddyRiggs »

pls do a 1.0 version

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ZeroS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZeroS »

1.0 would be great

TeddyRiggs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeddyRiggs »

+

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

Until the table gets updated you can manually search for EXP, Gold at the main menu, Gold during a run, etc pretty easily if you attach it to the right process. The easiest way to figure out which process it is, search for Gold in 'DOUBLE' value and you'll get a hit if you attached it to the right process, if nothing comes up (or value doesn't change after spending some Gold) then move to the next process until you find the right one. This should give you a huge advantage while playing while waiting for God mode and 1hit kill scripts. You can buy all the upgrades and pretty much steamroll the game if you know how to play properly.

Isagiyoku_Shi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Isagiyoku_Shi »

Someone please help with more weapon slots and armor slots. they dont work no more. i changed them from x6 to x12 and nothing happens.

please help, playing with 6 power is so limiting i only plan to play with more powers thats it

randomdude1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by randomdude1234 »

Hello. This is my first post. I too really wanted to play with more weapons and powerups. But got impatient and decided to do it myself.
So you need to edit the main.bundle.js file. I used notepad++. Its located at Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer You can use browse local files from steam and search for it. Usually the values are like ['_baseExperienceMultiplier']=0x6 You need to edit 0x6 to 0x12.
To increase experience gain you can edit baseExperienceMultiplier which is by default 0x1. You can change it to 0x6 for 6 times gain or 12 for 18 or any other value for that many times gain as the values are in hexadecimal. You can use [Link] for calculating the hex value.
To increase max weapons you need to increase maxTrueWeapons and SelectedMaxWeapons to 0x12 and select 18 weapons at start.
To increase powerups change maxPowerUpWeapons to 0x12 or 0x18
This should work.
I have added a copy of my main.bundle.js.zip for easy copy paste. I have edited the exp gain to 6 , max true weapons and maxpowerup weapons values in my file.
Attachments
main.bundle.js.zip
(724.18 KiB) Downloaded 1341 times

babylondc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by babylondc »

randomdude1234 wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:02 am
Hello. This is my first post. I too really wanted to play with more weapons and powerups. But got impatient and decided to do it myself.
So you need to edit the main.bundle.js file. I used notepad++. Its located at Vampire Survivors\resources\app\.webpack\renderer You can use browse local files from steam and search for it. Usually the values are like ['_baseExperienceMultiplier']=0x6 You need to edit 0x6 to 0x12.
To increase experience gain you can edit baseExperienceMultiplier which is by default 0x1. You can change it to 0x6 for 6 times gain or 12 for 18 or any other value for that many times gain as the values are in hexadecimal. You can use [Link] for calculating the hex value.
To increase max weapons you need to increase maxTrueWeapons and SelectedMaxWeapons to 0x12 and select 18 weapons at start.
This should work.
I have added a copy of my main.bundle.js.zip for easy copy paste. I have edited the exp gain to 6 , max true weapons and maxpowerup weapons values in my file.
Do you know what to edit for more gold gained?

randomdude1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by randomdude1234 »

babylondc wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:56 pm

Do you know what to edit for more gold gained?
For gold, you can use cheat engine. Just a few posts above headwhosmegs have described it perfectly. It works for gold. Tried it myself.

babylondc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by babylondc »

randomdude1234 wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:02 am
This should work.
After the update, they changed it, i can find the values anymore.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Apparently can't delete posts anymore. :p

Anyway, editing the main.bundle file for gold is easy.
Search for: Gold Coin
You should find it real quick.
Change the 'value' to something massive (use dec to hex to find a number).

I changed the basic coins to be worth 10 million each. I now have infinite gold essentially (the in game counter stops counting after a while, but you'll have huge amounts).

AuronFtw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AuronFtw »

babylondc wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:04 am

After the update, they changed it, i can find the values anymore.
I found "Experience Gem" in main.bundle.js, with the default value of 0x32 (50 in decimal). 50 seems to match up with what the wiki says a blue gem provides. I personally tested the gold edit but have yet to mess with the experience gem. Will give that a try tomorrow.

simontk64
Cheater
Cheater

Post by simontk64 »

Any chance of an update?

SPORES
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SPORES »

Found char stat's (ver 1.0.201)
0. File main.bundle.js
1. Find 'charName':'Antonio' ( for the first Char )
2. Edit values started from 'maxHp':
!!. Values of 'duration' and 'amount' dont set too hight. I not testing it long. Only for Antonio. Just if set one or both value too hight, your char will not attack.
!!. Values of 'growth' best to not set to over hight. Because with what i set up. I was 100lv at 2 minut after starting. And insted of play, i was press to choise gold or food to the next levelup, again and again and again.
?? As I saw further in the code. There is other chars. Just find them by they name.

My test example:

Code: Select all

'maxHp':0x178,'armor':0x101,'regen':0x100,'moveSpeed':0x5,'power':0x5,'cooldown':0x5,'area':0x5,'speed':0x5,'duration':0x5,'amount':0x5,'luck':0x101,'growth':0x101,'greed':0x101,'curse':0x1,'magnet':0x100,'revivals':0x1,'rerolls':0x10,'skips':0x10,'banish':0x10,
Img result:
([Link])

bc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bc17 »

edit
Last edited by bc17 on Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

caroline00
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by caroline00 »

can someone please update this cheat please.