It's been decided that several of CEF rules would carry over here.
Please keep in mind these rules will suffer modifications from time to time based on staff decisions, forum and/or Discord users' suggestions.
→ Can I ask questions about online cheats?
Yes, but you are not allowed to mention the game's name or post specific information about the game like screenshots or more than 10 lines of continuous ASM code (in short, yes, but you will most likely not get what you want).
→ Can I ask about bypassing anti-cheat methods in online games? What about single-player ones?
Yes, you are allowed to ask questions (generic, not specific and target-oriented), but only for single-player games; we do not support or condone bypassing online-games' (mostly MMOs) anti-cheat systems. Besides, you can find resources in several other places, no need to bring this here.
→ Can I post tables that feature scripts/modifications for online cheating purposes?
As long as the certain script doesn't grief the gameplay of others, this is allowed. Keep in mind that, if at any given point in time, reports are issued (reports of grieving), the said table will be under review. Based on the outcome, the topic might get locked/table removed.
→ Can I post tables other people created?
Yes. When posting tables that don't belong to you:
1. check if that table's been posted already;
2. check the content of the table (not many of you know you can open .CT files with Notepad/Notepad++) and verify if an author exists (name can be included in scripts as well)
3. if post already exists, but table's been created by a certain individual and you have another, post it in that thread, giving credit
4. in case you want to make any modification to an existing table (which is not your creation) and share it with the community:
a. PM the table author asking for permission
b. if no response is given in 48 hours time (idling, author retired or just simply not wanting to reply), kindly create a header in the table with author's name (e.g.: [SunBeam] (original author)) and move all content there; then create a header with your name (e.g.: [SomeUser1]) and put your entries/scripts there -> example post: here
c. you may add to the existing credits, in a separate sub-section (if you have any logging info) (e.g.: in the Extras window)
5. as long as there's mentioning of the original author's name wherever in the table, and you've checked all steps in #4 above, the author is considered to have been credited
→ Can I use a signature in my profile?
Momentarily, no. Signatures are disabled, as people used to pour in spam or walls of text.
→ Pornography discussions (pictures, links, anything related) are not allowed !
Please report any non-compliance.
Rules port over to Discord as well.
Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
1 post • Page 1 of 1