MechWarrior 4: Vengeance

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Made by Csimbi

Dug it up from the closet finally.
For some reason, the game no longer works on modern operating systems with the Clan and IS packs, so do not bother installing those.
Other than that, I just had to run it as admin and it works fine (though you'll need the unprotected binary) on WinDOS 7 x64.

Anyhow, there's only one script included, with the followings:
- Component enabler; so you can add jump jets and so on to any mech. I did not find any mechs having the last two components, so I could not enable those.
- Weight hack; so you can equip as much stuff as you want. If you're using this, be sure to enable it before the variants are loaded, or else all your mechs will reset and you'll have to redo them.
- Min. weapon stock; so you can equip as much of a weapon as you want. It does not work as expected because I did not bother debugging the entire salvage manager. But, if you have two of something, add one to one mech, add the other to another mech, save and switch back to the first mech, then remove the one and add as many of it as you want, then save and do the same on the other mech.
- Instant weapon cycles; so your weapons can fire almost constantly - but remember to watch the heat!
- Infinite ammo; so your bullets, shells and rockets never run out.
- No heat; keeps your mech cool. You will want to use this in case you don't like heat management or you need it for the instant fire.
- Infinite coolant; so your coolant never runs out. Refills coolant when weapon is recharging, so it won't refill if you have instant fire on - but I don't think that's an issue because instant fire will need no heat enabled anyhow.

Note: the combat-specific stuff applies to your lancemates, too. Unfortunately you can't see that on their performance Sad

That's all, enjoy.
Sample images are provided below.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MW4.CT
(9.5 KiB) Downloaded 249 times

bulluk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: MechWarrior 4: Vengeance

Post by bulluk »

it won't run on MW4 Vengeance 2.0. would you make it works for MW4 Vengeance 2.0?

TwizZtiN
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TwizZtiN »

It won't run on 1.5 either. it won't activate, sad

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

You are using the unprotected binary, right?
Not the safedisk-protected one.

Rognus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rognus »

So it only works for 1.0?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

As far as I know, this was the fully patched version, just with the SafeDick removed.

Rognus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rognus »

Tried it with (2.0 and 1.0? version) and NoCD crack but the script still didn't activate.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

What for? I said, latest. That was like 3.0 or something.

Rognus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rognus »

Sorry, I should have checked. I was following a guide for installs (with the iso files) and I thought 2.0 was the latest version then I updated it with 3.0 but couldn't find a working crack so I got the Quadrology It had 3.0 already applied and it worked. I thought I should write this if someone had the same problem.

Utility
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Utility »

* I migh just be able to follow directions in previous post, am including my original post just in case.

Hi, I think folks are asking for 2.0 because 3.0 won't work on windows 10. It looks like the Array of Bytes has a different variable name in 2.0, I am able to manually set the values, but

1. I haven't been able to make the table resilient between sessions - I know this is my failing

2. if I leave the values locked after I mod the weight in the lab, and go into a mission - immediate crash

Could anyone point me in the direction of some resources for making the cheats persist I know it in some way involves pointers? Maybe?

And how I could make the thing aware of whether it should be doing or not? (The way I am cheating is locking the "Weight remaining" And the current weight of the mech, loading it up, and turning off the locks manually.

If someone else is in the situation I am, remember these are float values - that'll help you find them faster. enter the value exactly as it appears in the mech lab if you wish to pursue this overwrought process :D

Also - thanks for this community. it has been revitalizing games for me for the last however many years there have been forums, with cheat tables on them.
Last edited by Utility on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.