Astroneer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thrusha420
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Astroneer

Post by thrusha420 »

i registered to say thank you, oh and a quick tip, put something in your smelter when your smelter is off, enable the multiply hack that multiplys what you dig, turn the machine on and watch it SHOOT OUT AN ARESONAL of what ever your smelting, beware do not have your smelter near anything else when you do this, i have like 1000 copper and aluminum on my main base , gonna have to remake rofl.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mr.white
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mr.white »

hey guys, can i edit the script so the multiply hack spits out less resources? if so what do i to change. Thanks.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

mr.white wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:26 pm
hey guys, can i edit the script so the multiply hack spits out less resources? if so what do i to change. Thanks.
u can edit if u like

but i doubt u can reduce the amount of resources u collect, it's depend on how many "bits" u got when u collect from the deposit

what the cheat does is instantly write the maximum value of a stack to every "bit" u have collected to 138600.

larger deposit more bits , each bit gives u a stack, so if u go collect from large deposit, u will always get many stacks

btw, i haven't tried the new version 0.6.5

does the cheat table for 0.6.2 still work on 0.6.5?

mr.white
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mr.white »

squall0833 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:09 pm
mr.white wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:26 pm
u can edit if u like

but i doubt u can reduce the amount of resources u collect, it's depend on how many "bits" u got when u collect from the deposit

what the cheat does is instantly write the maximum value of a stack to every "bit" u have collected to 138600.

larger deposit more bits , each bit gives u a stack, so if u go collect from large deposit, u will always get many stacks

btw, i haven't tried the new version 0.6.5

does the cheat table for 0.6.2 still work on 0.6.5?

Yes it still works. Well everything except oxygen and power, but I can do without it.
So what exactly do I change in the script to create less resources. Say to turn every 2nd or 3rd bit or more into a stack instead of every other bit.

mr.white
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mr.white »

mr.white wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:48 pm

Yes it still works. Well everything except oxygen and power, but I can do without it.
So what exactly do I change in the script to create less resources. Say to turn every 2nd or 3rd bit or more into a stack instead of every other bit.
Is it possible to write half or less the max value of a stack to every bit instead of the max val. Will this work or not?
If yes, what value to change?

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

mr.white wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:00 pm
mr.white wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:48 pm

Is it possible to write half or less the max value of a stack to every bit instead of the max val. Will this work or not?
If yes, what value to change?
If u reduce the 138600, it will just freeze the amount of resource u collected on ur Terrain Tool and u wont get any stack at all
It has to be 138600 to turn resources into a stack

It's the way how that code works behind the terrain tool harvesting resource

I dont think u can change that, all u can do just try not to harvest multiple deposit at once, just one and slowly

Bugamashoo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bugamashoo »

Does this table work with version 0.6.5? If not, has anyone made an updated table?

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Bugamashoo wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:52 pm
Does this table work with version 0.6.5? If not, has anyone made an updated table?
from other player here said most of the cheats are still working on 0.6.5, except the "infinite oxygen" and "backpack power"

I haven't got time to try 0.6.5

will update when I play it :)

ityu9000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Astroneer

Post by ityu9000 »

Need update 0.7.0.0. alpha

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Astroneer

Post by squall0833 »

[QUOTE="ityu9000, post: 45512, member: 17189"]Need update 0.7.0.0. alpha[/QUOTE]

Updated for 0.7.0

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/astroneer.199/post-34648[/URL]

the game code almost completely changed, I have to rewrite the whole script from scratch.

Hopefully works fine. :D

ArthyRC
Noobzor
Noobzor

Astroneer

Post by ArthyRC »

Haven't tested everything yet but infinite backpak energy does not seem to work, infinite Oxygen OK, instant canister + multiplier OK

Thank you for the quick update [USER=639]@squall0833[/USER] you rule =) . Will update if I test further

Do you think there would be a way to add instant and/or free printing ?

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Astroneer

Post by squall0833 »

[QUOTE="ArthyRC, post: 45699, member: 13459"]Haven't tested everything yet but infinite backpak energy does not seem to work, infinite Oxygen OK, instant canister + multiplier OK

Thank you for the quick update [USER=639]@squall0833[/USER] you rule =) . Will update if I test further

Do you think there would be a way to add instant and/or free printing ?[/QUOTE]

for infinite backpack energy, there's a small chance it wont work when you see the P--> ??? or if the value isnt "float 10"

restart the game should work, most of the time, it's hard to find a true static pointer for this value.

for fast /free printing, I'll try see if I can do that, pretty much most stuff in this game shared the single opcode, very hard to identify them for cheats.
Last edited by squall0833 on Sun May 13, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ArthyRC
Noobzor
Noobzor

Astroneer

Post by ArthyRC »

[QUOTE="squall0833, post: 45747, member: 639"]for infinite backpack energy, there's a small chance it wont work when you see the P--> ??? or if the value isnt "float 10"

restart the game should work, most of the time, it's hard to find a true static pointer for this value.

for fast /free printing, I'll try see if I can do that, pretty much most stuff in this game shared the single opcode, very hard to identify them for cheats.[/QUOTE]

So I've never been able to get infinite backpack energy, how should I tinker with CE to try and find the right address for my game?

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Astroneer

Post by squall0833 »

[QUOTE="ArthyRC, post: 46492, member: 13459"]So I've never been able to get infinite backpack energy, how should I tinker with CE to try and find the right address for my game?[/QUOTE]

[USER=13459]@ArthyRC[/USER] [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/astroneer.199/post-34648[/URL]

It seems the pointer for the Backpack energy are different for some players, you can try find the right pointer for yourself, the max value is 10 float type.

Edit: I've added a power cheat to V2, different way to do Infinite backpack power, it also applies to vehicles, try if this one works for you :)

so it never work for you?

I'll see what can do
Last edited by squall0833 on Tue May 22, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ArthyRC
Noobzor
Noobzor

Astroneer

Post by ArthyRC »

[QUOTE="squall0833, post: 46545, member: 639"][USER=13459]@ArthyRC[/USER] [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/astroneer.199/post-34648[/URL]

It seems the pointer for the Backpack energy are different for some players, you can try find the right pointer for yourself, the max value is 10 float type.

Edit: I've added a power cheat to V2, different way to do Infinite backpack power, it also applies to vehicles, try if this one works for you :)

so it never work for you?

I'll see what can do[/QUOTE]

Perfect! thanks a lot =)