Ghostwire Tokyo

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
StalkerKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Ghostwire Tokyo

Post by StalkerKing »

Glowmoss wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:31 am
StalkerKing wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:45 am

Hi, I am testing the table. I can't activate it, when I click on Enable it doesn't do anything. I don't know if it's because I'm using the game version of Gamepass. Can you tell me if it's the game version or if it's because the table is out of date?
When you right click on the script what does it say is the error?
Idk whether or not it works on the Gamepass version as I only have the steam version myself.
<The array of byte named PlayerHP could not be found>

Is it easy to solve?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

StalkerKing wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:24 pm
<The array of byte named PlayerHP could not be found>

Is it easy to solve?
A friend of mine is letting me use his account to check it out. I have sorted a fair bit out as it just seems to be a couple of bytes difference in most cases. Luckily I can transfer my saves over so I am not playing it through for the thousandth time lol. I will release it as a seperate table in this thread when I get it in a better state. I believe there isn't too much left that is broken but I got caught up doing some other stuff and looking at other places to put cheats. For example I found a better spot for the coordinates so it works everywhere now instead of just in the campaign. I also added an fov changer. I will be updating the steam version with those and some fixes I made as well afterwards.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I have released the gamepass table. Anything still not working is in red mainly in the spiders thread cheats and the stats for achievements that IDK if there even is achievements as I would assume some probably should of popped with my saves but nothing has showed up. I will take a look at spiders thread another day. Good luck with the item quantity list if you want to use that to try and find a certain item. I had skill points show up in a few different spots and the same with magatama so it's possibly on the list of 40 possible quantities I added.

StalkerKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by StalkerKing »

I will test the table later. You fixed it fast. Thank you very much!

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I am still messing around with stuff but I thought I would update the table with what I have been doing. For now its only on the gamepass version untill I get back around to the steam table. I have added a lot of unlocks and pointers the stop ejection cheat hasn't been fully tested yet so idk how well it works yet. The way I have done the unlock all costume cheat I believe even if they added something new to the game it would probably be unlocked already for you. As I said I am still working on it. I will try and label most of the unlock pointers when I get the time to sit down and manually go through them all as there are a lot in some cases like 294 figures or something that can be unlocked lol but I bet most people will be more interested in just the unlock all cheats than those pointers. I also changed some colours around and made it so activated cheats are green and deactivated are orange.

Just an edit to say the dlc costumes don't stick but can be unlocked.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I have updated the steam table with my wip table so far so if its a bit of a mess thats why lol. I have been adding all sorts of random stuff. I came across a massive array of teleport locations which I have only tested a couple and added even fewer but there are teleports to a couple of dev rooms if you fall through the map just keep clicking till it loads well if you are in the right map as the main dev room you can only get to while in the main city outside.

I added the weather system I found which is a very simple system of toggling rain off and on every 120 seconds if you are outside. I have also added the level system where you can control how much xp is required for the next level and how many skill points and hp you get.
I started a few other things like the rosary effects which you can change. I started a list of what keys I have found so far so you know what you are editing but if anyone figures out what other keys are let me know and I will add them.

There is also the current stats and achievement required stats that you can change so the next time you do an action that checks the stat it will unlock an achievement. I haven't gotten around to writing out a list of what all the ids are for that either but you can still have fun in there by changing all the required stats to 0 and then the next of whatever action it is will unlock the achievement.

The inventory list actually uses the proper list so it will show the item count for everything unlike the old one. The stop KK ejection works properly on this one compared to the gamepass version that I need to update.

The free skill upgrades I will probably take another look at at another time but it works fine even if you have 0 magatama. With a bit of screwing around I could probably also make it so all skills are unlockable but so far I could only do so many so I didn't include it in the script.

The FOV changer is now in the camera manager script so it isn't a random script on its own now

StalkerKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by StalkerKing »

Glowmoss wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:14 am
I have updated the steam table with my wip table so far so if its a bit of a mess thats why lol. I have been adding all sorts of random stuff. I came across a massive array of teleport locations which I have only tested a couple and added even fewer but there are teleports to a couple of dev rooms if you fall through the map just keep clicking till it loads well if you are in the right map as the main dev room you can only get to while in the main city outside.

I added the weather system I found which is a very simple system of toggling rain off and on every 120 seconds if you are outside. I have also added the level system where you can control how much xp is required for the next level and how many skill points and hp you get.
I started a few other things like the rosary effects which you can change. I started a list of what keys I have found so far so you know what you are editing but if anyone figures out what other keys are let me know and I will add them.

There is also the current stats and achievement required stats that you can change so the next time you do an action that checks the stat it will unlock an achievement. I haven't gotten around to writing out a list of what all the ids are for that either but you can still have fun in there by changing all the required stats to 0 and then the next of whatever action it is will unlock the achievement.

The inventory list actually uses the proper list so it will show the item count for everything unlike the old one. The stop KK ejection works properly on this one compared to the gamepass version that I need to update.

The free skill upgrades I will probably take another look at at another time but it works fine even if you have 0 magatama. With a bit of screwing around I could probably also make it so all skills are unlockable but so far I could only do so many so I didn't include it in the script.

The FOV changer is now in the camera manager script so it isn't a random script on its own now
Hi I have tried the new version of gamepass and I get this bug at startup.

Lua error in the script at line 1:string gname Ghostware tokyo .. :24:attemp to concatenate a nil value (global bethesda)

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

StalkerKing wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:14 am

Lua error in the script at line 1:string gname Ghostware tokyo .. :24:attemp to concatenate a nil value (global bethesda)
I just edited it to see if it is the same on every pc let me know how that one goes as I was getting a bunch of shit I might not of needed to get.

StalkerKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by StalkerKing »

Glowmoss wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:46 am
StalkerKing wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:14 am

I just edited it to see if it is the same on every pc let me know how that one goes as I was getting a bunch of shit I might not of needed to get.
Works fine thank you.
I do not know if it only happens to me but testing all, inf. ammo crash the game. For the flying mode, can you always have it active and when you press any key go down to the ground?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

StalkerKing wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:04 am
Works fine thank you.
I do not know if it only happens to me but testing all, inf. ammo crash the game. For the flying mode, can you always have it active and when you press any key go down to the ground?
I will have another look at the inf ammo whenever I get some time. I am not sure what you mean do you want a hot key set to enable or disable the fly cheat?

StalkerKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by StalkerKing »

Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:30 pm
StalkerKing wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:04 am
Works fine thank you.
I will have another look at the inf ammo whenever I get some time. I am not sure what you mean do you want a hot key set to enable or disable the fly cheat?
Don't worry about the flight mode, I have already configured it.

Just one thing. I read that you can set minimum requirements for cumulative achievements.

I set 50 magatama but this achievement doesn't complete, not even getting one more to upgrade it.

"With Their Powers Combined
Acquire 40 or more different magatama."

Can you help me with that?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

StalkerKing wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:46 pm
Just one thing. I read that you can set minimum requirements for cumulative achievements.

I set 50 magatama but this achievement doesn't complete, not even getting one more to upgrade it.

"With Their Powers Combined
Acquire 40 or more different magatama."

Can you help me with that?
I don't believe I have added the achievement section to the gamepass table yet. I haven't even been unlocking achievements that should of unlocked on the gamepass version lol but I can test to see if anything unlocks if I mess about in that section when I get some time to look

SeaQueenAlex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SeaQueenAlex »

Maybe I'm just dumb, but using the Always Perfect Block option disables the Perfect Block Counterattack skill, at least in my game. Anyone think of a way to fix that, if it's happening to anyone else?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

SeaQueenAlex wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:38 am
Maybe I'm just dumb, but using the Always Perfect Block option disables the Perfect Block Counterattack skill, at least in my game. Anyone think of a way to fix that, if it's happening to anyone else?
I never really counter attack so never noticed. I might look into it the next time I get around to looking at the table.

SeaQueenAlex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SeaQueenAlex »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:33 pm
SeaQueenAlex wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:38 am
I never really counter attack so never noticed. I might look into it the next time I get around to looking at the table.
Yeah it seems it only allows you to use the counter-attack skill if you actually get the timing right, but that's okay, still a lot of really cool options in the table.

Speaking of which, I was wondering if you'd be able to tell me a little bit about all the options that say things like "Max guardbreak/freeze/curse/etc". I ask because I'm wondering if there is a way to add the modifier that you get from using the "Wire In" skill, where you deal massively reduced damage to enemies when their "exposed". I just like the animations of executing the enemies to be honest, and often find myself overkilling them.

I know it's an annoying question, but I threw you a donation on your Ko-fi, because it's really well made table, and hopefully to to make answering my question feel like less of a time waster. Thanks in advance if you do respond.

Edit : I should also mention that one of the prayer beads in The Spiders Thread has the exact effect I'm talking about, but I assume you can't put Spider's Thread prayer beads in the campaign?