Ghostwire Tokyo

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mad.virgo96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Ghostwire Tokyo

Post by Mad.virgo96 »

Hey, i try to launch it today, but didn't work, the enable button for cheats is impossible to tick, i'm on steam version of the game, the process is well attached, so idk what to do, if someone got an idea

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Mad.virgo96 wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:38 pm
Hey, i try to launch it today, but didn't work, the enable button for cheats is impossible to tick, i'm on steam version of the game, the process is well attached, so idk what to do, if someone got an idea
It sounds like it probably needs to be updated. I will try and move some games around to make room on my drive to download it when I get home from work tonight to check it out.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

There is plenty of stuff that broke I will probably have some time to check it out over the weekend if I don't get around to it sooner

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Alright I updated it for the latest steam version now and updated all the lua while I was at it as well as add my updater to help push future updates faster. If you have the gamepass version you can always try it out Idk if there is much different between the two versions.

humankillerz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by humankillerz »

Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:10 am
Alright I updated it for the latest steam version now and updated all the lua while I was at it as well as add my updater to help push future updates faster. If you have the gamepass version you can always try it out Idk if there is much different between the two versions.
dang nice! thank you tons. humble bundle monthly just came with this game so its awesome that you were able to pop out an update for the new wave of players! thank you again!

Monorea
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monorea »

The options work but as soon as money touches my character when the table is activated the game crashes. Any idea what that is about?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Monorea wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:27 am
The options work but as soon as money touches my character when the table is activated the game crashes. Any idea what that is about?
What do you have enabled?
Are you on the steam version?
I never had that issue myself so I need more info to go off.

Monorea
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monorea »

Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:18 pm
What do you have enabled?
Are you on the steam version?
I never had that issue myself so I need more info to go off.
Happens even if no option at all is enabled besides enable.
Yes i am on steam.
Had it happen both in the normal campaign and spider's thread.
If you have no idea and it hasn't happened to anyone else it is probably not something easily figured out and probably something on my side of things. I have other cheat sources (not in use at the same time, i have tried it with just the table and only the game running) just not for stealth so making it trough all 30 floors without taking damage is going to be annoying but doable.

In any case Thanks for the reply.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Monorea wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:57 pm
I haven't really played spiders thread till a bit earlier when I was testing the table again. I made a couple of cheats for it that I will release later on when I have had time to test them out.

I can't get it to crash on my end just having enable enabled and collecting currency but I could probably guess what it is which is the script that took ten years for me to make it work perfectly when I first made it lol. I don't remember currency going through that instruction though. I remember every time you or an enemy are damaged it will go through that and resonance goes through there.

I will see tomorrow night whether I can take it out and put it in another script without it screwing up something as it's been a while, I don't remember if that will screw up inf resonance or not.
If I can get it to work you would have to keep away from inf hp but there's still God mode if needed.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

Monorea wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:57 pm
Try out the updated table and see if it still does it.
That section seems a lot more stable than when the game first came out as I was able to change it a fair bit and put it into the inf hp cheat without it affecting the resonance cheat. I left the spiders thread cheats I am working on in there as well but I am still working on those so if anything doesn't work in that section that would be why

Monorea
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monorea »

Glowmoss wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:06 pm
It no longer crashes when i pick up money! Thank you very much!

humankillerz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by humankillerz »

ooooh im kinda curious what your STU cheats are lol. the only achievement forcing me to play this is the "complete all jobs in STU", and all i need is a single cat

in hinde sight i regret not just searching for the cat value while gaining them early on. but now im at the final cat so i cant wittle it down to find it,

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

humankillerz wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:22 pm
ooooh im kinda curious what your STU cheats are lol. the only achievement forcing me to play this is the "complete all jobs in STU", and all i need is a single cat

in hinde sight i regret not just searching for the cat value while gaining them early on. but now im at the final cat so i cant wittle it down to find it,
So far the cheats that are in the WIP section are what I have. I have added one and fixed one since, that I haven't released. I haven't been looking for cats that much. I found the display values for the stats which isn't all that useful lol and I can't really be fucked backtracing through it atm lol as a billion things go through where it changes the numbers. I haven't had much time to play much of anything lately but will update this table when I find the time to add more to it like the coords for spiders thread that is different to the campaign.

StalkerKing
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by StalkerKing »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:31 pm
Store Link:

I see there is already a thread with a few tables that have some of the options I have but I thought I would just make a new thread so we aren't all cluttering the one thread and people get confused with tables as they seem to do in threads with a million tables. My table is still a WIP as I am still looking to see if I can find anything every now and then when I get time to play. I have played through the game once on normal and I am currently playing on tatari. The xp still works on tatari so if you set it to 999999 then kill something you will be level 50 from what I tested. I haven't extensively tested the infinite item use and if I remember correctly it didn't work if you only had 1 of an item. I did find a workaround but it crashed the game every now and then so I didn't keep it. The inf resonance was a bastard I think I had to go through 10 or more different scripts before I got it working reliably. Then that stopped so I went from another instruction but I still need to clean up the code a bit as it is left in the enable script within the inf hp section.
Also with the temp buff you can just make the time remaining a massive a number and that can work as an infinite time on it as the game sometimes doesn't touch the time if it's big enough. To see a change with the buff type visually you need to save and load. you can get the spirits transfered achievement by changing it to the max then depositing some souls and you will also get the one for completing the game after collecting all souls.
I am still working on those kill stats to see what else i can find but for the current ones just change it to 1 below what is needed for the achievement and do one of those kills

If anyone who hasn't completed the game could test the prayer beads and see if tireless beads give inf ammo that would be good to know as I am not 100% sure changing it to something you dont have works or not.

If anything is a miss let me know. I believe a lot of stuff changes around in this game playthrough by playthrough and I think everything should work but I can't be 100% sure

My table currently includes:
Table

Hi, I am testing the table. I can't activate it, when I click on Enable it doesn't do anything. I don't know if it's because I'm using the game version of Gamepass. Can you tell me if it's the game version or if it's because the table is out of date?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

StalkerKing wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:45 am

Hi, I am testing the table. I can't activate it, when I click on Enable it doesn't do anything. I don't know if it's because I'm using the game version of Gamepass. Can you tell me if it's the game version or if it's because the table is out of date?
When you right click on the script what does it say is the error?
Idk whether or not it works on the Gamepass version as I only have the steam version myself.