Ghostwire Tokyo

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Re: Ghostwire Tokyo

Post by Glowmoss »

SeaQueenAlex wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:46 pm
I haven't really tested all those options but I can tell you my assumptions and what I did test they were all found within an array with hp, resonance and that. The guard break would be like a value used to determine whether your guard breaks or not is what I assume. I don't remember testing it. The freeze would be a value that's used to to determine whether you get the slowdown from freeze attacks once it hits zero. The curse is also for whether you get affected by the curse rebuff and I don't remember about the spirit maybe when it hits zero kk is kicked from your body.

There is a couple of massive arrays with all the different effects so technically I could probably find the effect and let you know the effects id to change a talismans effect to it. Or I could just change the dmg dealt to the core because enemies have a hp just for their core and I don't remember but I think if it hits zero they can break easier.

Yeah you can't use talismans between the DLC and the campaign which is why I ask whether you are playing the DLC or campaign when using the set equipped talismans cheat so I would need to find the effect id and then you could change the effect id of some campaign talisman.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SeaQueenAlex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SeaQueenAlex »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:23 pm
SeaQueenAlex wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:46 pm
I haven't really tested all those options but I can tell you my assumptions and what I did test they were all found within an array with hp, resonance and that. The guard break would be like a value used to determine whether your guard breaks or not is what I assume. I don't remember testing it. The freeze would be a value that's used to to determine whether you get the slowdown from freeze attacks once it hits zero. The curse is also for whether you get affected by the curse rebuff and I don't remember about the spirit maybe when it hits zero kk is kicked from your body.

There is a couple of massive arrays with all the different effects so technically I could probably find the effect and let you know the effects id to change a talismans effect to it. Or I could just change the dmg dealt to the core because enemies have a hp just for their core and I don't remember but I think if it hits zero they can break easier.

Yeah you can't use talismans between the DLC and the campaign which is why I ask whether you are playing the DLC or campaign when using the set equipped talismans cheat so I would need to find the effect id and then you could change the effect id of some campaign talisman.
Ah, I thought all the guardbreak stuff might be related to core hp, hence me asking, but that makes more sense. It's a shame it's hard/maybe impossible to port the Spiders Thread prayer beads over to the campaign, as there are a lot of really cool ones in Spiders Thread, woulda been cool if the devs had added them to campaign.

Anyways, if you do happen to look around and see if you can figure anything out about core hp or core damage values or anything like that, lemme know, cause I happen to think it's one of the most fun mechanics in the game, so fighting a big enemy and them just dying instead of getting the cool/unique core extraction animations is always slightly disappointing. However, I know the game is getting kinda old now, so if it's something you aren't interested in poking around in anymore, I get it, no big deal. Thanks for the response.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

SeaQueenAlex wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:29 am
Yeah it wouldn't be too hard to mess about with the enemy core hp.
It may take a bit to find the key for that rosary's effect though as it's guesswork and trial and error mostly. The list of param keys for all the beads is on the table if you also wanted to try and figure out which one it is. The list of param keys I have figured out is in the param key script but I think that is only a couple of random ones that was easy to find as it tells you the value in the rosary description of 60% more dmg and what not and then I just changed it to a high number to figure out which it was.
I will try and take a look in the next week or so as I still have the game installed as I got sidetracked with updating other tables and haven't come back to this one yet.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

Glowmoss wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:31 pm
Store Link:
The xp still works on tatari so if you set it to 999999 then kill something you will be level 50 from what I tested. I haven't extensively tested the infinite item use and if I remember correctly it didn't work if you only had 1 of an item.
With the temp buff you can just make the time remaining a massive a number and that can work as an infinite time on it as the game sometimes doesn't touch the time if it's big enough. To see a change with the buff type visually you need to save and load. you can get the spirits transfered achievement by changing it to the max then depositing some souls and you will also get the one for completing the game after collecting all souls when you finish.
I am still working on those kill stats to see what else i can find but for the current ones just change it to 1 below what is needed for the achievement and do one of those kills

If anything is a miss let me know.

My table currently includes:
Table

thank you for the table! the cheats that i wanted is working good! thank you! is there any infinite glide? and which stats do i edit for the spirit transferred achievement??? i cant seems to find it