Request: Elden ring invader kill switch

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rockninja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Request: Elden ring invader kill switch

Post by rockninja »

yeah yeah, no cheating in an online game. but i'm not consenting to play with this t*xic playerbase, I just wanna run co-op with a friend, and between that and From Soft's abysmal track record with mulitplayer security, I must ask:

are there any cheats to just get rid of invaders? setting it so your own inbound 'invader' slot to full, drop their HP to 0, just cause a disconnect, whatever, the elden ring community is toxic AF and i really don't want to have to deal with them just to play with a friend.

To be clear: i am not in anyway looking for or indorsing cheats to do this when you invade, I simply wish to stop myself from being invaded.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ersatz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Request: Elden ring invader kill switch

Post by ersatz »

I was going to give a long-winded response to this topic; I fear you will get some cheeky responses about how you don't actually like the game. But the simplest solution if you REALLY don't want to deal with invaders and avoid using cheats online is to fight toxic with toxic;
Do this without cheating on patch 1.3.2 using Carian Retaliation and Wraith's Bell. Instant one shot with invisible floating daggers. Bingo-Bango no more invader.

I've never specifically gone out of my way to test player state options, but I think it's possible to give a coop partner the player state of an invader which would fill the "lobby" as having an active invader. as to avoid an actual invader from coming in. but the risk of detection and being quarantined is extreamly likely. and at that point it's simply not worth the risk of even doing it when you would inevitably lose out on the option to do coop at all.

rockninja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Request: Elden ring invader kill switch

Post by rockninja »

ersatz wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:22 am
I was going to give a long-winded response to this topic; I fear you will get some cheeky responses about how you don't actually like the game. But the simplest solution if you REALLY don't want to deal with invaders and avoid using cheats online is to fight kind with kind;
Do this without cheating on patch 1.3.2 using Carian Retaliation and Wraith's Bell. Instant one shot with invisible floating daggers. Bingo-Bango no more invader.

I've never specifically gone out of my way to test player state options, but I think it's possible to give a coop partner the player state of an invader which would fill the "lobby" as having an active invader. as to avoid an actual invader from coming in. but the risk of detection and being quarantined is extreamly likely. and at that point it's simply not worth the risk of even doing it when you would inevitably lose out on the option to do coop at all.
Yeah in game solution doesn't mean anything because i just started a new character, and getting quarantined doesn't mean anything because the game is currently unplayable anyway.

What i am realizing though is that if one could just set the "world is in co-op" mode flag to false while still having a cooperator, that'd also fix everything. No more stupid fog walls or inability to use grace while doing multiplayer.