Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by redx3551 »

Geordan9 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:13 am
So I updated some stuff and arranged things to my liking and this the cheat table I use now. I believe everything on here works in latest game version. Only thing of importance is that the way I rearranged things in the "Game Data Pointers" parent node is that the "Base Addresses" were removed to make it a better look for me but because of that you would need to toggle/activate the addresses values as a String[0] type. So make sure that these have the setting "Zero-Terminate String" unchecked/unmarked. Otherwise if you toggle it you will just set it's value to 0 and that wouldn't be pretty.

All offsets have been adjusted in my table as well as very few things added. The new equipment, Souls, and skills have been added as well.

(Had to fix colors in appearances and presets so if you already downloaded it, redownload it)
great work on updating cheat table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

krogine1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by krogine1 »

Geordan9 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:13 am
So I updated some stuff and arranged things to my liking and this the cheat table I use now. I believe everything on here works in latest game version. Only thing of importance is that the way I rearranged things in the "Game Data Pointers" parent node is that the "Base Addresses" were removed to make it a better look for me but because of that you would need to toggle/activate the addresses values as a String[0] type. So make sure that these have the setting "Zero-Terminate String" unchecked/unmarked. Otherwise if you toggle it you will just set it's value to 0 and that wouldn't be pretty.

All offsets have been adjusted in my table as well as very few things added. The new equipment, Souls, and skills have been added as well.

(Had to fix colors in appearances and presets so if you already downloaded it, redownload it)
Great work but i want to know did you move the name changing option or are you having trouble with it?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

krogine1 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:20 pm
Great work but i want to know did you move the name changing option or are you having trouble with it?
It is still there and it works fine. Its in Game Data Pointers -> Current Character -> (Here)

krogine1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by krogine1 »

Geordan9 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:30 pm
krogine1 wrote:
It is still there and it works fine. Its in Game Data Pointers -> Current Character -> (Here)
nope doesnt do anything when i click it even though everything else works

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

krogine1 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:28 pm
Geordan9 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:30 pm
krogine1 wrote:
nope doesnt do anything when i click it even though everything else works
yep I will 2nd that

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

Is this possible to change the CaC's moveset through a cheat engine?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

So I started looking at the Hero Colosseum to see what I can do and I've found the Figure Exp "currency" to power up figures, the Master LV., and the Master Exp. These three are in the same situation as the Zeni and attribute pointers in that they are under the influence of the xor operator making them not super convenient to edit, but I just added to the decrypt script I had. Only issue right now is that you can have a total of 250 figures in your collection and I have the addresses to change them, but... 250... I am unsure how to go about making this convenient. Any ideas or insight in scripting I should know? The current character script is useful to edit just the character selected, but the issue is that I don't know any value that I can use to specify my selection or anything else that would narrow it down.

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

Geordan9 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:35 am
So I started looking at the Hero Colosseum to see what I can do and I've found the Figure Exp "currency" to power up figures, the Master LV., and the Master Exp. These three are in the same situation as the Zeni and attribute pointers in that they are under the influence of the xor operator making them not super convenient to edit, but I just added to the decrypt script I had. Only issue right now is that you can have a total of 250 figures in your collection and I have the addresses to change them, but... 250... I am unsure how to go about making this convenient. Any ideas or insight in scripting I should know? The current character script is useful to edit just the character selected, but the issue is that I don't know any value that I can use to specify my selection or anything else that would narrow it down.
Well, you could always do something like:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
local form = createForm()
local label = createLabel(form)
control_setCaption(form, "Figure slot selection")
control_setCaption(label, "Select the figure slot you want to edit:")
slot_box = createComboBox(form)
slot_box.setTop(20)
for i=1,250 do
	slot_box.items.add(string.format("%s%s", "Slot ", i))
end
slot_box.onChange = function(sender)
unregisterSymbol("slotoffset")
local hexItemIndex = string.format("%x", sender.ItemIndex+1)
registerSymbol("slotoffset", hexItemIndex, true)
end
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
This should create a new window in which the user can select which slot they want to edit and write the result into a symbol for use in your pointer. Not actually sure if this would work, seeing as I'm a CE noob, but...

edit:
Just realized the symbol should be in hex instead of dec, so I've modified the onChange function accordingly.

edit2:
Just tested it and made some modifications to the code snippet.
Since CE does not let me assign 0 to a symbol I had to increment the ItemIndex. Because of that you'll need something like 0000-FFFF+FFFF*slotoffset (where FFFF is the actual length of the figure entry and 0000 represents the actual offset, like 8304 in the Save Slot Character Name) in your address.
I hope my explanations are understandable...

edit3:
Attached a cheat table that should illustrate it better, while also being a workaround for those (like me) that can't get the Current Character script to work as gamedata seems to point to an address that's 16 bytes off (possibly due to using a modded and/or cracked game)...
Attachments
DBXV2Test.CT
(923.75 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
Last edited by atsuraelu on Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nomar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nomar »

xenoversemods .com/mods/xv2-save-editor/

Updated for the last dlc, some my find it interesting

Edit to bypass the filtering
Last edited by nomar on Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

nomar wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:51 am
https://fearlessrevolution.com/mods/xv2-save-editor/

Updated for the last dlc, some my find it interesting
I didn't find the page my dude

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

Replace fearlessrevolution with xenoversemods

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

atsuraelu wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:14 pm
Replace fearlessrevolution with xenoversemods
Thanks

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

there was a hero colosseum editing functionality update planned in the next save editor version

AdrianBear
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AdrianBear »

Does anyone know if/how the Item IDs for Mentor Gifts can be found? And where the "Convert Items with and ID of Zero" option is in the new updated cheat table? Thank you for your help and your work!

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

AdrianBear wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:59 am
Does anyone know if/how the Item IDs for Mentor Gifts can be found? And where the "Convert Items with and ID of Zero" option is in the new updated cheat table? Thank you for your help and your work!
In the game files, the IDs are 0x37 through 0x3d (so 55-61 dec), but I'm not sure if they directly translate to the IDs used in RAM.
And I don't think "Convert Items with and ID of Zero" is updated.

If you have a modded XV2, you can:
  1. Extract data/system/item/material_item.idb from data1.cpk.
  2. Drag and drop the file over genser.exe.
  3. Open the resulting xml in Notepad++ or similar.
  4. Search for the entries with id="0x37" through id"=0x3d".
  5. Modify their parameters to read:

Code: Select all

<U_0A value="0xffff" />
            <U_0C value="0x1e" />
            <U_0E value="0xffff" />
            <BUY value="100" />
            <SELL value="50" />
  6. Save the file and drag and drop it back over genser.
    The gifts should now be in the regular item shop under the "all" category for 100 Zeni each.
genser can be found over at AnimeGameMods.