Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
debbysaurus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by debbysaurus »

Still no word on a AI controls player cheat like XV1 had ? :(
I miss my ai vs ai battles.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

slime
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by slime »

is it possible to add the "super armor" effect to the character? Like the one tarles gets when he eats the fruit, or the one some bosses have (they don't flinch when they get hit)

NoNeedForMe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoNeedForMe »

I wanted to give detailed instructions for those who want cheat engine to work since it took me a bit to find out what to do.

1. Go to DB Xenoverse 2 on Steam, right click properties, browse local files.
2. Go to the bin folder, click on DBXV2.exe and hold right click and drag it to whatever location you want and make a short cut.

3. Right click the shortcut you just made, go to the Shortcut Tab and where it says Target just add at the end -eac_launcher.

Now if you ever want to run cheat engine you just click on the shortcut and it will mention you cannot play in multiplayer and all that. :D

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

hello, is this possible to equip a auto-dodging supersoul that is being used by omega shenron?

ByteXavier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ByteXavier »

Why doesn't "Summon Shenron Whenever" not working? Do I have to enable the script another way besides checking the box?

Sunlight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sunlight »

I've been looking for a response to it.
But I never found it, so I've been testing it several times and figured out how to do it.
You must have at least one crystal ball in your bag.
Mark the square of "Summon Shenron Whenever" and "unlimited items".
Try it now!
Sorry for my English
Regards

ByteXavier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ByteXavier »

It doesn't allow me to check either box, why not?

EyeOfTheMind86
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EyeOfTheMind86 »

Sunlight wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:04 pm
But I never found it, so I've been testing it several times and figured out how to do it.
Try it now!
Sorry for my English
Regards
Are you able to use all scripts? Cause a few of them in the table won't activate, shenron as well. Did I miss something? You seem to have them working properly.

Sunlight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sunlight »

EyeOfTheMind86 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:46 pm
Sunlight wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:04 pm
Try it now!
Sorry for my English
Regards
Are you able to use all scripts? Cause a few of them in the table won't activate, shenron as well. Did I miss something? You seem to have them working properly.
Hi...
I have not tried them all. but I know the sheron works but with the unlimited items activated and at least one crystal ball in the bag!

ThanatosDespair
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThanatosDespair »

NoNeedForMe wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:37 pm
I wanted to give detailed instructions for those who want cheat engine to work since it took me a bit to find out what to do.

1. Go to DB Xenoverse 2 on Steam, right click properties, browse local files.
2. Go to the bin folder, click on DBXV2.exe and hold right click and drag it to whatever location you want and make a short cut.

3. Right click the shortcut you just made, go to the Shortcut Tab and where it says Target just add at the end -eac_launcher.

Now if you ever want to run cheat engine you just click on the shortcut and it will mention you cannot play in multiplayer and all that. :D
How I tried it it kept saying doesn't exist please use proper name and spelling....etc

dokoham
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dokoham »

can you help to cheat cpu vs cpu please?

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

ThanatosDespair wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:17 am

How I tried it it kept saying doesn't exist please use proper name and spelling....etc
Put steam in offline mode and run the .exe in the bin folder as an administrator. That will launch the game without eac and let you use CE to modify your save file without doing anything fancy. Sadly however it appears even with that working, the update broke much of the useful save slot editing pointers, so... you'll need a copy of the previous patch to use any of those options

ThanatosDespair
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThanatosDespair »

Kyuubi wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:44 am
ThanatosDespair wrote:

Put steam in offline mode and run the .exe in the bin folder as an administrator. That will launch the game without eac and let you use CE to modify your save file without doing anything fancy. Sadly however it appears even with that working, the update broke much of the useful save slot editing pointers, so... you'll need a copy of the previous patch to use any of those options
i see well i got it to work but i need help with the drop part like i cant activate it and so idk how to get the table to allow drops to be 100%

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

ThanatosDespair wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:57 am
Kyuubi wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:44 am
ThanatosDespair wrote:

i see well i got it to work but i need help with the drop part like i cant activate it and so idk how to get the table to allow drops to be 100%
Your only other option then is to use the older version of the game. Which requires a static installation. The last update not only added anti cheat, but it also broke some of the data pointers. Prrobably why its not working for you

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

Quick is there any hero colloseum cheat coming anytime soon?