Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by PootOs »

can you actualy update it so we can actualy change cast techniques? like putting kaioken on vegeto or blue kaioken on blue vegeto lmao

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

STN
Founder
Founder

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="PootOs, post: 44107, member: 7487"]can you actualy update it so we can actualy change cast techniques? like putting kaioken on vegeto or blue kaioken on blue vegeto lmao[/QUOTE]

I am going to come off as an asshole but i thought you should know it's "actually" with double L. If it was me in your situation, i would want someone to correct me too.

Ignore this if you're just being lazy and can't be bothered to type properly.

Ray4th
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Ray4th »

I fell like i'm doing something wrong. I can't seem to use the scripts. Am I missing something?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="Ray4th, post: 44319, member: 16868"]I fell like i'm doing something wrong. I can't seem to use the scripts. Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Depends. Since you didn't give any specifics I'll need to give multiple possible solutions. So from experiencing this myself and looking through this forum there is a common problem for people trying to use cheat engine on DBXV2 because of the [B]START.exe[/B] inside the game's directory. The steam "Start" button actually launches[B] START.exe [/B]which goes through the process of encrypting (from my knowledge) and launching EAC. This causes the addresses and unique set of bytes used by the scripts to be illegible. So in order to avoid this, you should launch the game manually and, most likely, directly from the [B]DBXV2.exe[/B]. However you want to launch it is up to you.

Other possible issues could be that some scripts won't work due to being outdated for the newest version of the game. It could also be that the DBXV2.exe was renamed. Another possibility is that you simply forgot to attach cheat engine to the process. Anything else other than these are most probably cheat engine or computer specific issues which should be looked for and asked elsewhere.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Rogus »

[QUOTE="Geordan9, post: 43404, member: 13574"]

Snip...

How to use always rank Z is it when I am in a battle or needs to be just-in-time and use some kind of shortcut to be activated I am in v1.09.01 if that matters using your latest table for this game.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. This option here I can use only when in mission? Thanks again and in advance lloll[IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/436506290056069131/441281500915302420/unknown.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by PootOs »

can you actualy update it so we can actualy change cast techniques? like putting kaioken on vegeto or blue kaioken on blue vegeto lmao

[automerge]1525453402[/automerge]

[QUOTE="STN, post: 44108, member: 1"]I am going to come off as an asshole but i thought you should know it's "actually" with double L. If it was me in your situation, i would want someone to correct me too.

Ignore this if you're just being lazy and can't be bothered to type properly.[/QUOTE]

why did you even bother to reply to my comment for a L? just asking
Last edited by PootOs on Fri May 04, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Archon »

Whenever I select Decrypt Pointer (while in-game, not on main screen) the game just crashes, I tried it multiple times and the same thing keeps happening over and over again. I really want to change my attributes but I can't because it just crashes. If someone has a solution for this please help me.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Havn't made much progress on anything to add to my table. Just busy and unmotivated. Although I'll answer some questions:

[QUOTE="Archon, post: 44947, member: 17035"]Whenever I select Decrypt Pointer (while in-game, not on main screen) the game just crashes, I tried it multiple times and the same thing keeps happening over and over again. I really want to change my attributes but I can't because it just crashes. If someone has a solution for this please help me.[/QUOTE]

So just some details on how the script works so we all have a better understanding of it:

The script modifies areas in memory that encrypt/decrypt the value using the xor operator and there are over 100 locations I needed to do this. The reason why I say not to use it on title screen is there are some areas I have not looked/found that are involved in loading the save file from your computer into the games memory. If the script was on, the values would be encrypted but read as decrypt since the script was already active. So that's about it for that. (Is this still true for my recent table? I forgot so idk :p )

Now your specific issues is strange since I do not have this issue. I am going to assume you've tried this during significantly different times and locations in game so I would assume it might have to do with your computer not being able to handle all the reading and writing operations done over 100 times in such a short period of time. So I suggest you break the script up into a few separate scripts and do them individually. This will test that theory I have and it can help see if there are any errors in the script by narrowing down which areas were not working successfully. If you are a "script kitty" in that you are not familiar with how these scripts work, contact me privately for an easy way to communicate and I'll walk you through any steps to help you debug the issue.

[QUOTE="PootOs, post: 44631, member: 7487"]can you actualy update it so we can actualy change cast techniques? like putting kaioken on vegeto or blue kaioken on blue vegeto lmao

[/QUOTE]

I can, although what would be the most appropriate way to do this? I can make it so it overwrite the skills you manually set when you select the character (Similar to the force select character script I have), I can do it so that once you select the character and the skills have been placed in certain address and you can edit those, I can do it where they overwrite the skills loaded from the character's files so that they appear when the cursor is over the character before selecting him, and stuff like that. So however you find it more intuitive and convenient I'll try and accomplish it.

[QUOTE="Rogus, post: 44329, member: 1218"]

How to use always rank Z is it when I am in a battle or needs to be just-in-time and use some kind of shortcut to be activated I am in v1.09.01 if that matters using your latest table for this game.

[/QUOTE]

Huh. I honestly haven't tested it so I'll check it out when I can and if its broken I'll fix it when I release my new table. If it isn't broken... well... then you'll know if I didn't say anything about it :D (Also, figure out how to use the dang quoting mechanic in the forum XD )
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Rogus »

[QUOTE="Geordan9, post: 44957, member: 13574"]Havn't made much progress on anything to add to my table. Just busy and unmotivated. Although I'll answer some questions:

Snip...

Huh. I honestly haven't tested it so I'll check it out when I can and if its broken I'll fix it when I release my new table. If it isn't broken... well... then you'll know if I didn't say anything about it :D (Also, figure out how to use the dang quoting mechanic in the forum XD )[/QUOTE]

Well I didn't wanted to be too long with text, and I am new to this forum thing since I've got internet in 2014. Sorry if I've troubled you with this snip thing.

Ryuzaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Ryuzaki »

Hallo Geordan9, Thank you very much, your cheat table work for online?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="Ryuzaki, post: 45592, member: 11732"]Hallo Geordan9, Thank you very much, your cheat table work for online?[/QUOTE]

ehhhh yes. It allows you to connect to the DBXV2 servers and work around the check for EAC. However if you try to connect with a player using EAC and you don't have EAC on, the other player's EAC client will take action on disconnecting him from your game or other way around.

Ryuzaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Ryuzaki »

[QUOTE="Geordan9, post: 45599, member: 13574"]ehhhh yes. It allows you to connect to the DBXV2 servers and work around the check for EAC. However if you try to connect with a player using EAC and you don't have EAC on, the other player's EAC client will take action on disconnecting him from your game or other way around.[/QUOTE]

so it is not possible to use in PVP against other players

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="Ryuzaki, post: 45645, member: 11732"]so it is not possible to use in PVP against other players[/QUOTE]

That's an oversimplification. You technically can PvP with other players only if they also are bypassing EAC.

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by PootOs »

quick question ivbeen wondering in a while whenever u transform into super saiyan or any other form and then try to use berserk but its blocked so u can't use it what actualy block it? if i were to find what does i could do super villain (super saiyan blue)

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="PootOs, post: 45709, member: 7487"]quick question ivbeen wondering in a while whenever u transform into super saiyan or any other form and then try to use berserk but its blocked so u can't use it what actualy block it? if i were to find what does i could do super villain (super saiyan blue)[/QUOTE]

"try to use berserk"... um I don't believe that's a thing that exists in the game. "super villain (super saiyan blue)" doesn't exist either. So what I am assuming is that these are mods you added to the game and your question is referring to the "blocking" of transforming/awoken. I haven't looked into how it works but I believe there is a file with the awoken skills that contain a value for how many "stages" you can transform into.

--> [COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)][URL='http://animegamemods.net/thread/1745/creating-skill-xv2-creator'][U][B]This forum conversation[/B][/U][/URL][/COLOR] <-- goes over creating a skill and they specify setting a value above "1" for "multi-stage" transformations. You can look into how that works and where exactly in the [B]custom_skill.cus [/B]file the value is to get a better understanding.

Now that you mention it, that might be something interesting to look into in cheat engine to see how exactly the game takes care of those values.
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.