Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
leogray
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by leogray »

atsuraelu wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:39 am
It's for version 1.07 of the game, but for now, it's only tested on the Steam version, so no guarantees on CODEX yet.
I'm using this version of the game but I found 2 problems!
Everytime I try to create for my a QQbang with max stats it delete all of my legs equipment, not only the one I'm using but all of the ones in my inventory as well. To provent me from losing all of my legs equip I usually go alt+f4 that takes me to the second problem.
If I open the geame with cheat engine 3 times or more in a row, it crashes everytime I try to activate the cheat engine again. It ahppened to me 3 times so far, and the only thing I can do to try again is play the game opening it normally for 2 hours or so.

btw I'm using steam version.

Is there anything that I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MisterGregar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MisterGregar »

Jessen wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:00 pm
yeah but they don't actually 'appear' in the shop, I did the allinshoppatcher first myself.
They did for me. If you're running the shopoholic mod at any point, it won't show up due to being outdated. It messes with the idb files that tell the shops what to hold and for how much and the patcher will only work with what's in the idb files you feed it.

The trendy bikini somehow makes me angry about the female SS4 outfit.

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

leogray wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:30 pm
[...]

I'm using this version of the game but I found 2 problems!
Everytime I try to create for my a QQbang with max stats it delete all of my legs equipment, not only the one I'm using but all of the ones in my inventory as well. To provent me from losing all of my legs equip I usually go alt+f4 that takes me to the second problem.
If I open the geame with cheat engine 3 times or more in a row, it crashes everytime I try to activate the cheat engine again. It ahppened to me 3 times so far, and the only thing I can do to try again is play the game opening it normally for 2 hours or so.

btw I'm using steam version.

Is there anything that I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
First problem is probably a bug in the table, will look into it.
As for the second problem, I have no idea, why that's happening. It doesn't for me...
MisterGregar wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:16 am
[...]
The trendy bikini somehow makes me angry about the female SS4 outfit.
Why that?
Personally I'm only really disappointed in the tails. Static Sayian tails? Really Dimps?

MisterGregar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MisterGregar »

atsuraelu wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:25 am

Personally I'm only really disappointed in the tails. Static Sayian tails? Really Dimps?
Oh, I agree there. The whole thing makes me a bit angry. Modders did a better job with the whole thing than the devs did. Animated tails, actual transformations, better looking tops, custom hair styles, and variable stances. When the modders do a better job that the official staff, it's not a good look. I don't wanna see this become the new Bethesda.

Xris Robin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xris Robin »

atsuraelu wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:06 am
Xris Robin wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:02 am
So, there is an appearance editing option. Anyone know if it would be possible to get one to edit the imported hero from XV1? I want to have him use a beard from XV2. There's a trainer that claims to allow this but it costs money.
Probably?
IDK honestly, as I do not own XV1 and thus my XV1 Char is a preset, which can be easily edited via Cycit by eternity. I'd need a save with an imported Char to look into that (won't be implemented before DLC4 drops though, anyway).
I didn't know that was a thing, that actually works fine. Thanks a lot.

Ravenear
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ravenear »

Any way to cheat challenge quests?

Karthik7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Karthik7 »

Any further updates guys?

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

Karthik7 wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:33 am
Any further updates guys?
I won't be able to update, 'til at least next week, as I am extremely busy with work ATM...

CleverVirus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CleverVirus »

Does anyone have any idea why I can't activate the summon shenron whenever script? I can activate any other one but that one. I have 1 dragon ball too. Or do you need all of them to activate it? Not too sure.

Syncas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Syncas »

How do you change the QQ Bang to all +5? It doesnt do it for me when i select Pefect QQ Bangs in the Table. And if i go to Game Data Pointers -> Item Data and want to Change my QQ bang all the stats have "??" in the Value line

Edit: I just read trough the Thread to read that you have to make em and its not a modifier :lol: excuse me for my stupidity

archon7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by archon7 »

how to change the ip address of a character in the game data pointers? i can only change stuff on the 1st character and cant on all of the others

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

archon7 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:40 pm
how to change the ip address of a character in the game data pointers? i can only change stuff on the 1st character and cant on all of the others
you need to use the 'Adjust Pointers for Current Save Slot' option to change characters the game pointers are selected on.

archon7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by archon7 »

Jessen wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:18 pm
archon7 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:40 pm
you need to use the 'Adjust Pointers for Current Save Slot' option to change characters the game pointers are selected on.
what do i write in it so i can change the 2nd character?

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

hi when can we expect an update that works with 1.07? and someone can explain to me how can i increase master "friendship" rank, every time i try to change it, the game just crashes

unhide
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unhide »

"Summon Shenron Whenever" only works once.