Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fangg0219
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 1.07.01 little script

Post by fangg0219 »

Hi everyone this is the script used for anyone want easy play

just
1.charge attack hack
2.auto-block hack (just normal block,you must facing enemy,push no bottom)
3.item drop hack,just 100% drop item

happy try!!! :lol:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DBXV2-1.0701.CT
(8.9 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

Source
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Source »

Didn't work for me. Can't turn on any of them, except Base adress. :(

fangg0219
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fangg0219 »

MAY BE YOU ARE NOT 1.07.01 Or STEAM VERSION game?

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Version 1.07.02 was released earlier today as well, implements Easy Anti Cheat but it can be skipped though this will block any online activity for the game. Possibly it broke the table compatibility, if EAC is active I'm pretty sure it'll prevent Cheat-Engine entirely so you need to use the "-eac_launcher" command line argument to skip it.

fangg0219
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fangg0219 »

sir! it is not use for 1.07.02 and it is not use for online..that is any online cheat,should made by yourself hand!

Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucrass »

Just so you guys know, you can effectively nullify the anti cheat by removing the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll from the anti cheat folder in your game directory.Image This will force your game into an offline lobby, thus preventing you from cheating online :)! So win win I guess. xD Please update the cheat table btw! D:... I miss infinite time! Dx!! I like taking my time during PQ's and other quests... I hate being timed on EVERYTHING I do in this game Dx

stebrick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stebrick »

Lucrass wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:39 am
Just so you guys know, you can effectively nullify the anti cheat by removing the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll from the anti cheat folder in your game directory.Image This will force your game into an offline lobby, thus preventing you from cheating online :)! So win win I guess. xD Please update the cheat table btw! D:... I miss infinite time! Dx!! I like taking my time during PQ's and other quests... I hate being timed on EVERYTHING I do in this game Dx
Hello, I am new to this DB XV2, but I used to be good in XV1.

Unfortunately the moment I first play this game, all the old trainers do not work because of the new anti-cheat update.

First, I really hate those grinding and farming (RNG items drop / level farming). So, cheating is inevitable for me purely for the purpose of saving leisure time after work. My major and the only concern for this anti-cheat update is: could I use cheat to farm all those items drop / level up (if it has to be in single or offline mode) and use them in multiplayer mode (whether coop or pvp battle) later on? Though I know I had to wait for update of the table (otherwise it won't work).

Many thank!!!

Regards,

Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucrass »

Yes you can, assuming the cheat table is updated. As far as weather or not it has to be on or offline... I am not entirely sure, I wouldn't recommend using it online for various reasons. One of which is, they added a banishment system. Meaning if you cheat online, you will most likely be banned from online play or from accessing the game. Its hard to say what they meant. This is directly from steam news which explains what the anti cheat tool is for.

"This Wednesday we will release a new anti-cheating tool for DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2. It's designed to stop online uses of boosters, gameplay alterations and various cheats contributing to an unfair online environment. This will be seamless and automatically disable cheats, but users who insist on going around the anti-cheat will be banned by the system.
How will this work?"

"· The game will be updated with the new tool, which will scan the game's binary files to ensure they are identical to the files delivered by the developers. The frequency is going to vary somewhat, but it will not have a performance impact.
This is a new tool so we look forward to your feedback and concerns. Thank you and don’t hesitate to ask questions in this post."

It is my honest recommendation that you do "NOT" cheat online. Instead set your steam to offline mode and play that way. Its how I've always played the game, because I have never been interested in playing xenoverse 2 online. Furthermore its just a dick move to cheat online, so don't do it.

Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucrass »

Well, it seems there is no way to make new trainers for this game. xD Cheatengine can't even detect Xenoverse 2 anymore due to the new anticheat update. That explains why there hasn't been any updates. Ah well :P

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

I wouldn't say no way to update. People 'can' technically start the game up without the anti-cheat. What EAC actually does is just attach itself to the game and plug up the injection points.

Matze500
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Matze500 »

Wrote an new launcher that disables Anti-Cheat and you only can play offline then. I would post it but I don't know if it is allowed. Cheat Engine works again then, too. I can give you guys the download in a private message if you wan't the tool.

Greets Matze

Xaand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xaand »

You mind PM-ing me that tool?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Matze500 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:06 pm
Wrote an new launcher that disables Anti-Cheat and you only can play offline then. I would post it but I don't know if it is allowed. Cheat Engine works again then, too. I can give you guys the download in a private message if you wan't the tool.

Greets Matze
It's fine. You can post it

Matze500
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Matze500 »

Ok then I made an extra topic for it her: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5110&p=19663#p19663

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

is there a update of the cheat table coming? Im still able to join dbx2 without this EAC, but the current version all things work fine beside game data pointer plz ;c