Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by atsuraelu »

Eddy wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 2:04 pm
I try to fix it, but my stamina still turns red.
Besides, I won't get five eggs if I activate "Summon Shenron Whenever".
Your stamina turning red is a hard stamina break, which isn't so much your stamina running out and more of a status effect. Could probably be deactivated by disabling the code that causes it via auto-assembly, but AFAIK there are several types of hard stamina breaks with different durations and effects (and probably triggering code bits) and to disable them all, I'd need a reliable way to cause all of them and a lot of time, both of which I do not have ATM.

And I honestly don't understand what you mean by "five eggs"...
djdrulotus wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 7:16 pm
kvenom wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 8:27 am
Thanks, mate! :D
25323, as much as the Supervillain: Giant are only good for the looks( 25323 also adds you glowing eyes), they do not boost your stats and do not even count as the transformations at all.
Too bad, there is no way to put old VIllainous modes(the super saiyan ones) into the Awoken slot, as game automaticly wipes them from it, since it's treatin' them as Ultimate Skills, not as Awoken ones.
Setting Pure Progress as Awoken hangs the game's loading to Battle Match process, if the skill is equiped on cac. =(
And Instant Charge Turns you into an invincible, immovable(even by your own controller), ki-charging tower, kinda like the Spirit Bomb Tower. So yeah, It's not that great, when outside of Mira.... :?
Wonder, what causes theese two problems though.
There are mods tools that let you make your own skills. you can make a supervillian act like super saiyan 3 with transformation also change the aura color, add stats and a lot more they are very easy to make with the tool. just google Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Mods and on the first page you will see the site that have all the mods already made also tools and the patcher to make loose files be read by the game
This...

You'll need [Link] and [Link]. Just follow [Link] tutorial but use one of the old villainous modes as the base, change the skill type from Ult to awaken and you should be good to go. Or just slap some power up parameters on a clone of Supervillain: Giant.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Duke_Nukem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Duke_Nukem »

Awesome table atsuraelu!

Don't know if this has been noted before,
but I can't use "Summon Shenron Whenever" unless I've already got atleast 1 Dragon Ball in my inventory,
and then it consumes the Dragon Ball(s) when I summon Shenron.

Most of the options are working properly,
except "Unlimited Health" gets a bit wonky when using SSGSS Goku's Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken and X10 Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken,
then my HP drops like it otherwise would when using the ability, I still can't be killed though,
so I still technically have unlimited health. :)

kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kvenom »

djdrulotus wrote:
kvenom wrote:
25323, as much as the Supervillain: Giant are only good for the looks( 25323 also adds you glowing eyes), they do not boost your stats and do not even count as the transformations at all.
Too bad, there is no way to put old VIllainous modes(the super saiyan ones) into the Awoken slot, as game automaticly wipes them from it, since it's treatin' them as Ultimate Skills, not as Awoken ones.
Setting Pure Progress as Awoken hangs the game's loading to Battle Match process, if the skill is equiped on cac. =(
And Instant Charge Turns you into an invincible, immovable(even by your own controller), ki-charging tower, kinda like the Spirit Bomb Tower. So yeah, It's not that great, when outside of Mira.... :?
There are mods tools that let you make your own skills. you can make a supervillian act like super saiyan 3 with transformation also change the aura color, add stats and a lot more they are very easy to make with the tool. just google Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Mods and on the first page you will see the site that have all the mods already made also tools and the patcher to make loose files be read by the game
M8, sorry to burst your bubble, but here's the thing: ya can't play online with mods, except for shopaholic mod!
And I kinda wanna play online, kiddo.

kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kvenom »

atsuraelu wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 6:53 am
Eddy wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 2:04 pm
I try to fix it, but my stamina still turns red.
Besides, I won't get five eggs if I activate "Summon Shenron Whenever".
Your stamina turning red is a hard stamina break, which isn't so much your stamina running out and more of a status effect. Could probably be deactivated by disabling the code that causes it via auto-assembly, but AFAIK there are several types of hard stamina breaks with different durations and effects (and probably triggering code bits) and to disable them all, I'd need a reliable way to cause all of them and a lot of time, both of which I do not have ATM.

And I honestly don't understand what you mean by "five eggs"...
djdrulotus wrote:
kvenom wrote:
This...

You'll need [Link] and [Link]. Just follow [Link] tutorial but use one of the old villainous modes as the base, change the skill type from Ult to awaken and you should be good to go. Or just slap some power up parameters on a clone of Supervillain: Giant.
Hrrmm, actually, It's a good Idea for a Single-player epic run for me, guess I'll try to change some things to see, if I can change the right Giant without powering up Story Mode Villains by accident.

But, the thing is, I love to use Villainous mode skills online. People always freak out, since no one can use them normally, and it's no mod, so it can be used online. I just love their reaction and stuff. Plus, it suits one of my characters.)

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

I'm looking forward for a hack that unlocks all titles, marks and nicknames :D

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

kvenom wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 6:45 pm

But, the thing is, I love to use Villainous mode skills online. People always freak out, since no one can use them normally, and it's no mod, so it can be used online. I just love their reaction and stuff. Plus, it suits one of my characters.)
Expect to get body changed if you run across me with it. Thats all I say. By the way.. awoken skill mods... anything that only affects your own stats can be used online. The other player will not see the transformation except as you falling dead to the ground. But those stat buffs function. I've run across a number of players using OHKO bs from their added awoken skills as it is

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

Duke_Nukem wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 11:08 am
[...]
Don't know if this has been noted before,
but I can't use "Summon Shenron Whenever" unless I've already got atleast 1 Dragon Ball in my inventory,
and then it consumes the Dragon Ball(s) when I summon Shenron.
[...]
Always been that way. To keep your Dragon Balls, you have to activate "Unlimited Items" in addition to "Summon Shenron Whenever".

And @kvenom: Isn't discussion of online cheating prohibited here?

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 7:25 pm
Search for "scrub2champ"

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Kyuubi wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 2:10 pm
SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 7:25 pm
Search for "scrub2champ"
Thanks xD

Aerofare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aerofare »

How do I use this to get Z rank after every battle? I am currently at almost 200 retries for Jaco Lesson 2, and have reached wits' end and lost all hope. NOTHING I do grants me a Z rank, even after I hit 9200 points, which is supposed to count as a Z rank judging from videos back in 2016. So some demon-spawn on Dimps' team must've decided to 'fix' it.

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

it works for me

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

Could anyone possibly PM me or explain here how to use the "master pointers" i'm assuming they're to max out your relationship meter with the masters but i have no idea how to use it.

i'd be very grateful if someone could help me out.

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Starkiller wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:53 am
Could anyone possibly PM me or explain here how to use the "master pointers" i'm assuming they're to max out your relationship meter with the masters but i have no idea how to use it.

you must set all masters exp meter to value 999 and complete at least one quest while having them as a master, do it for every master in the game and profit :)

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:06 pm
Starkiller wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:53 am

you must set all masters exp meter to value 999 and complete at least one quest while having them as a master, do it for every master in the game and profit :)
Ty ! i will give that a go right away :)

Edit: i tried setting 999 under "progress" and setting "is shown" to 01 from 00 and neither worked, i also had master set to the one i have ingame,
so idk why it's not working for me, i did 2 missions both with Z rank also used gohan (future) as my teammate and still nothing :/

atsuraelu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by atsuraelu »

That's odd...

Just went ingame and tested and it still works for me (Game ver. 1.06.1 - did not even notice they put out an update...).
Are you perhaps using an older Xenoverse version ( in which case, you'll need an older CT)?