Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

PootOs wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:00 am
someone gotta update the CE, since xeno had updated xd
it can take more time than ever

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

The table [mostly] still works. Inclusive of the cac editing, unless there's something else not working. I don't have use for the infinite stuff besides items and zeni

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Player scripts > quest pointers > player data offset tab opened = game crash (during a quest)

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

I got a question. if I find a mod that replace my fighting style with hit (pure progress) one, would pure progress work then?
since I Remember you saying that it was made for hit. but if you move like hit it may have a chance of working. Im on it to try that. have a good day yall

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

Replacing your cac's move set will only work offline. If you try to use that online, your end will see hits move combos while your opponent sees the cac's default move combos... the endgame is, your combo's won't connect because of a desync

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

you didn't answer to my question Kyuubi and I tried it out, whenever u got hit combo or not. it still give infinite screen. also if it won't ever be fixed why did you even add it? I mean cmon if it can't be used online with your cac its useless to keep it lol

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:54 am
HELLO! DIMPS has updated the game and they have implemented an Easy Anti Cheat, what do you think about this? it means CE will be banned for XV2?
EAC was not implemented this is misinformation spread by noobs, they have EAC in the development branch (which is not available to the public).
Kyuubi wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:04 am
The table [mostly] still works. Inclusive of the cac editing, unless there's something else not working. I don't have use for the infinite stuff besides items and zeni
Show All Shop Items is not working at all, it is kinda of essential considering it is a grind/chore to get all the items from PQs.

MisterGregar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MisterGregar »

Deepthroat wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Show All Shop Items is not working at all, it is kinda of essential considering it is a grind/chore to get all the items from PQs.
Run the mugentools thingy to put all items in the shop, or use save2dec and run the save editor to put everything in your inventory. You can find the former at the animegamemods page and the latter on the xenversemods site. The editor makes you repurchase any modded items, though.

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

MisterGregar wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:26 pm
Deepthroat wrote:

Run the mugentools thingy to put all items in the shop, or use save2dec and run the save editor to put everything in your inventory. You can find the former at the animegamemods page and the latter on the xenversemods site. The editor makes you repurchase any modded items, though.
I used Shopaholic, proved to be the best option.

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

Ey I wondered is there a way to use both super saiyan 3 and the unknown skill(Possesed evil aura,red bright eyes) I tried it couldn't :( is there a way to do so?

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

Deepthroat wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:48 am
MisterGregar wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:26 pm
Deepthroat wrote:

I used Shopaholic, proved to be the best option.

I approve Shopaholic is the best :3 link if you want it https://fearlessrevolution.com/mods/dragon-b ... e-out-now/

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Where is the function that allows for master's experience changing from 0 to 1000? i want to get titles faster

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:52 pm
Where is the function that allows for master's experience changing from 0 to 1000? i want to get titles faster
use this mod my dude :) https://fearlessrevolution.com/mods/scrub2ch ... -unlocker/

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

hey is there a way that you could add demigra attacks to be equipable? I would love to use em :D

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Hello, can someone update the Cheat Table please? Because Player Scripts tab opening causes crashes x(