Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MrToma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by MrToma »

Hi, it's written "access violation" for me ! How to do ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Updated my table, once again, and added all the Hero Colosseum stuff that I could find/think of. There is probably still more that can be added and more descriptions to add in drop down menus for easier readability, but its nice so far. I had to add 100+ more places in memory to edit in the decrypt script to allow the editing and saving of certain things such as the previously added stuff such as currency and attributes, but also hero Colosseum lvl, exp, extra deck and figure slots and the UR Capsule Machine tries. I also added a few simple pointers for the Hero Colosseum Battle mode so you can modify stat values, placed slot locations, and a few other things for figures and Masters. Then, with a small thanks to atsuraelu for giving a simple run down on forms. I had found something about them on google, but when you talked about it and gave example I was able to easily build off of it. Because of that, I have made a script to select the figure in your figure collection in the order of obtained - ascending and you can modify its stuff there. If you have issues because of mods or not having mods just edit it yourself. Only thing I must warn is that the decrypt pointers are nice, but it tampers so much with the memory of the game that you should understand the power it has over the game as well so if anything gets weird or whatever from using it, that would be expected.

Looks like I forgot that I need to use a script to obtain the right pointer for my HC Battle Pointers.. woops. I'll see what I can do to fix
^ nvm I was wrong forget what I said :P
Attachments
DBXV2.7z
(40.81 KiB) Downloaded 413 times
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Geordan9 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:42 pm
Updated my table, once again, and added all the Hero Colosseum stuff that I could find/think of. There is probably still more that can be added and more descriptions to add in drop down menus for easier readability, but its nice so far. I had to add 100+ more places in memory to edit in the decrypt script to allow the editing and saving of certain things such as the previously added stuff such as currency and attributes, but also hero Colosseum lvl, exp, extra deck and figure slots and the UR Capsule Machine tries. I also added a few simple pointers for the Hero Colosseum Battle mode so you can modify stat values, placed slot locations, and a few other things for figures and Masters. Then, with a small thanks to atsuraelu for giving a simple run down on forms. I had found something about them on google, but when you talked about it and gave example I was able to easily build off of it. Because of that, I have made a script to select the figure in your figure collection in the order of obtained - ascending and you can modify its stuff there. If you have issues because of mods or not having mods just edit it yourself. Only thing I must warn is that the decrypt pointers are nice, but it tampers so much with the memory of the game that you should understand the power it has over the game as well so if anything gets weird or whatever from using it, that would be expected.
This may be a stupid question, but why are you uploading these as 7z files instead of uploading the .ct file?

Also, unrelated note, how do I avoid the "Access Violation" warning when trying to use this?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:53 pm
This may be a stupid question, but why are you uploading these as 7z files instead of uploading the .ct file?
Because since I made the decision to have a current character section and 8 separate character sections in the Character List header, it added a lot to the cheat tables file size and I needed to cut down the size somehow and since I prefer having the 8 characters sections to be there on their own my only options was to compress the file.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

So file started getting hefty is why. Fair enough. And you wouldn't happen to have an answer to that follow up question of mine, would ya? :)

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Uhhh I remember getting that error before, but forgot how I made it work. Assuming its name is vague, the solution may be of many things so make sure cheat engine has admin privileges, make sure, if it needs it, to see if modifying cheat engines security settings through right-clicking the file -> properties -> Security Tab helps, and also make sure no other application is getting in the way. I hear some things about the easy anti-cheat thing needing to be moved and I already did that before hand so I never seen if that gets involved, but that could be another possibility. You can also google it cause I am sure a problem like that has been asked around somewhere :P

Rubensxxx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rubensxxx »

starting the game from the bin folder starts without anticheat with that it should be enough

AdrianBear
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AdrianBear »

atsuraelu wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:03 pm
AdrianBear wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:59 am
Does anyone know if/how the Item IDs for Mentor Gifts can be found? And where the "Convert Items with and ID of Zero" option is in the new updated cheat table? Thank you for your help and your work!
In the game files, the IDs are 0x37 through 0x3d (so 55-61 dec), but I'm not sure if they directly translate to the IDs used in RAM.
And I don't think "Convert Items with and ID of Zero" is updated.

If you have a modded XV2, you can:
  1. Extract data/system/item/material_item.idb from data1.cpk.
  2. Drag and drop the file over genser.exe.
  3. Open the resulting xml in Notepad++ or similar.
  4. Search for the entries with id="0x37" through id"=0x3d".
  5. Modify their parameters to read:

Code: Select all

<U_0A value="0xffff" />
            <U_0C value="0x1e" />
            <U_0E value="0xffff" />
            <BUY value="100" />
            <SELL value="50" />
  6. Save the file and drag and drop it back over genser.
    The gifts should now be in the regular item shop under the "all" category for 100 Zeni each.
genser can be found over at AnimeGameMods.
Thank you for the reply! I wouldn't even know where to begin with modding XV2, so I think I'll just try my luck with the old Cheat Engine table, see where that gets me.

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

Here is a question i have.
Is it possible to create a pointer that allows you to change the imported cac that acts as your games' hero? Like we have for the cac save slots? I am able to change its name... but thats allni know with my limited knowledge.

Its not major... im not panicking for a feature like that right now... just wondering if it can be done

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

You should just edit the xeno1 save and your desired cac to match it with your current xeno2 character if you just wanna, there is a XV1 save editor on google xP

MirceaBadeaChiarEl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MirceaBadeaChiarEl »

Geordan9 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:04 pm
Uhhh I remember getting that error before, but forgot how I made it work. Assuming its name is vague, the solution may be of many things so make sure cheat engine has admin privileges, make sure, if it needs it, to see if modifying cheat engines security settings through right-clicking the file -> properties -> Security Tab helps, and also make sure no other application is getting in the way. I hear some things about the easy anti-cheat thing needing to be moved and I already did that before hand so I never seen if that gets involved, but that could be another possibility. You can also google it cause I am sure a problem like that has been asked around somewhere :P
I second AdrianBear here, is there any chance you could please update the Item Converter from the original table? It's much more convenient to use than mods or save editors and grinding TP medals for Fused Zamasu's clothing will be a bore, I guarantee it. Thank you!

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

can someone add a instant win mission option it would help me complete zamasu mentor quests

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

redx3551 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:57 am
can someone add a instant win mission option it would help me complete zamasu mentor quests
I don't know why you can't use all the other tools available in the cheat table and using skill to win the quest. I couldn't think of a way to do exactly that so sorry :P
MirceaBadeaChiarEl wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:56 pm
I second AdrianBear here, is there any chance you could please update the Item Converter from the original table? It's much more convenient to use than mods or save editors and grinding TP medals for Fused Zamasu's clothing will be a bore, I guarantee it. Thank you!
Ah well I just looked at it and it actually still works. Dunno what made me think otherwise. I'll put it back in my table.
Kyuubi wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:55 pm
Is it possible to create a pointer that allows you to change the imported cac that acts as your games' hero? Like we have for the cac save slots? I am able to change its name... but thats allni know with my limited knowledge.

Its not major... im not panicking for a feature like that right now... just wondering if it can be done
So I added the ability to edit the Xenoverse 1 characters that were transferred to your game, but I haven't found out where and how it determines the hero character :/
If your Hero character is from the XV1 save transfer then editing it in the XV1 character section of my table will apply to that Hero character. Only thing is I haven't had much to test around with this XV1 section so it might be off or weird, but its close enough so I am putting it in my table if anyone is interested in messing around.

What I have also done in my recent table is make a script that obtains your current position on a map with the X, Y, and Z coordinates and a script inside that one which can warp you to specific points in the City for, I guess, faster travel. I also made a script that allows you to fly for any character even if you haven't unlocked it yet and it allows you to Fly, Jump, and use your vehicle anywhere (not battles of course)

Edit:
I am having issues with my "Cords" script with all the position stuff and warping trying to get it to keep the same address. I think it should be fine now so just if you need to know, I reattached the cheat table.
Attachments
DBXV2.7z
This is in a 7zip compressed file type.
(71.05 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MirceaBadeaChiarEl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MirceaBadeaChiarEl »

Geordan9 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:49 pm
redx3551 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:57 am
I don't know why you can't use all the other tools available in the cheat table and using skill to win the quest. I couldn't think of a way to do exactly that so sorry :P
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:56 pm
Ah well I just looked at it and it actually still works. Dunno what made me think otherwise. I'll put it back in my table.
Kyuubi wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:55 pm

So I added the ability to edit the Xenoverse 1 characters that were transferred to your game, but I haven't found out where and how it determines the hero character :/
If your Hero character is from the XV1 save transfer then editing it in the XV1 character section of my table will apply to that Hero character. Only thing is I haven't had much to test around with this XV1 section so it might be off or weird, but its close enough so I am putting it in my table if anyone is interested in messing around.

What I have also done in my recent table is make a script that obtains your current position on a map with the X, Y, and Z coordinates and a script inside that one which can warp you to specific points in the City for, I guess, faster travel. I also made a script that allows you to fly for any character even if you haven't unlocked it yet and it allows you to Fly, Jump, and use your vehicle anywhere (not battles of course)
Thank you for your work! I got a question though. Any idea why the Item converter script would stop working after using it once? It converts the first item like it should, then it continues to increment the ID value of the item it's supposed to add, but doesn't actually add said item to inventory. Also, it seems to sometime increment the value by 4 or 5 instead of 1 like it should.

Edit: Forgot to say, it's not just your script that does it. The same thing happens with the old script, and I don't remember it doing that before. Might the new update have broken something in it?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:28 pm
Thank you for your work! I got a question though. Any idea why the Item converter script would stop working after using it once? It converts the first item like it should, then it continues to increment the ID value of the item it's supposed to add, but doesn't actually add said item to inventory. Also, it seems to sometime increment the value by 4 or 5 instead of 1 like it should.

Edit: Forgot to say, it's not just your script that does it. The same thing happens with the old script, and I don't remember it doing that before. Might the new update have broken something in it?
Hmmm. I tried to see if I get this same issue as you, but it seems to work for me. There were a few (one or two) times where it incremented more than it should, but I would just put the ID I want back into it. I don't know where you are checking but some items you can't see in the character specific equipment customization due to race restrictions so you should check the equipment list in your bag if you havn't looked in it already. When looking at where the memory gets injected, it gets called in a few areas other than when you actually buy the item so it might get messed up somewhere around the time of getting into the shop and navigating through it since I see it calls this area in memory when doing so.