Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
okami_x
Table Makers
Table Makers

Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by okami_x »

Added new things to the player pointer Items section for both Steam and Tmodloader version

Changes:

IsConsumable (set value to 0 for unlimited)

IsAccessory (Put everything in your accessory slots)

IsPotion (Set the value to 0 and drink as much as you want) AKA No Potion Sickness

IsSocial/IsVanity

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CorvusNox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by CorvusNox »

Can someone "turn" the "No Sickness" cheat to Tmodloader?

(sorry for my bad english, or no :P)

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater

Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by bladechampion »

[QUOTE="CorvusNox, post: 51955, member: 19483"]Can someone "turn" the "No Sickness" cheat to Tmodloader?

(sorry for my bad english, or no :p)[/QUOTE]

The post above yours has just that option. Set the potion's IsPotion value to 0 and you will not have potion sickness :)

deyaiceron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by deyaiceron »

can anyone help me on how to activate craft anything still new to CE and looked at the post about offset but have no clue what do to ?

Garem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by Garem »

Hey..

I have v1.3.5.3 Amd

so..the craft anything commands ain't working for me.. can anyine help plz

okami_x
Table Makers
Table Makers

Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by okami_x »

TModLoader Craft Anything for AMD users

OhMyWuhMooShinDayRew
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by OhMyWuhMooShinDayRew »

Most of the cheats such as craft everything, full brightnes, and max stack all work properly for me except for the Players option. It just can't seem to detect my character. Health, mana, 1st item slot are all in question marks. Anyone know what might be causing this issue?

okami_x
Table Makers
Table Makers

Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by okami_x »

What version of steam and TModLoader are you using?

Versions below 1.3.5.3 steam and TModLoader 0.10.1.1 will probably have different offsets

If that is not the case then it might be because you are not using the steam version of the game
Last edited by okami_x on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

OhMyWuhMooShinDayRew
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

[QUOTE="okami_x, post: 53584, member: 17606"]What version of steam and TModLoader are you using?

Versions below 1.3.5.3 steam and TModLoader 0.10.1.1 will probably have different offsets

If that is not the case then it might be because you are not using the steam version of the game[/QUOTE]

Im using 1.3.5.3 steam version. I don't have TModLoader either since I don't really use mods.

okami_x
Table Makers
Table Makers

Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by okami_x »

Maybe you are using the TModLoader PlayerPointers.

Try this one and tell me if it works

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by treos »

Last edited by treos on Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater

Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by bladechampion »

[QUOTE="treos, post: 54086, member: 17949"]trying v3.0 with terraria 1.3.5.3 and tmodloader v0.10.1.5 and the majority of this cheat table doesn't work. and what little there is that does work is mixed up.

Players > 1st Player > Max life value is 0 while the Life value is actually your current max hp. "Mana" is also your max hp...while max mana is your current mana...

craft anything doesn't work... ctrl+F2 doesn't work...actually, i don't think any of the scripts work at all as i can't get any to enable.[/QUOTE]

Are you using the tModLoader version of the table? Only the one for the vanilla game has a "v3.0" and that will not work with tModLoader. You can find the mod table a few posts above :)

okami_x
Table Makers
Table Makers

Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by okami_x »

[QUOTE="treos, post: 54086, member: 17949"]trying v3.0 with terraria 1.3.5.3 and tmodloader v0.10.1.5 and the majority of this cheat table doesn't work. and what little there is that does work is mixed up.

Players > 1st Player > Max life value is 0 while the Life value is actually your current max hp. "Mana" is also your max hp...while max mana is your current mana...

craft anything doesn't work... ctrl+F2 doesn't work...actually, i don't think any of the scripts work at all as i can't get any to enable.[/QUOTE]

I tested every cheat and all are working for me.

I uploaded a complete table with everything from both versions to avoid confusion between Steam and TModLoader tebles
Last edited by okami_x on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

OhMyWuhMooShinDayRew
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

[QUOTE="okami_x, post: 53655, member: 17606"]Maybe you are using the TModLoader PlayerPointers.

Try this one and tell me if it works[/QUOTE]

I doesn't work for me. I can't mark the checkbox
Last edited by OhMyWuhMooShinDayRew on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amcom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Terraria 1.3.5.x [Steam]

Post by Amcom »

okami_x wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:08 pm
treos, post: 54086, member: 17949 wrote:trying v3.0 with terraria 1.3.5.3 and tmodloader v0.10.1.5 and the majority of this cheat table doesn't work. and what little there is that does work is mixed up.

I uploaded a complete table with everything from both versions to avoid confusion between Steam and TModLoader tebles
I've browsed this thread a bit and haven't been able to find your table. I was hoping you could pm the table or post again with a download link for your tmodloader version.